mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6910|d

CameronPoe wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Groan. Relıgıon - rıııııgghhhttt. Hıstory class thıs mınute!!!
wtf is it just me or are none of your i's dotted?
Fuckıng turkısh keyboards. THey have two ı's here, both pronounced dıfferently one wıth a dot and one wıthout. ı and i. I and İ. Weırd!
Aye.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6641

jonsimon wrote:

Seems to be a popular question, but I haven't seen a single stab at an answer.

So, try your hand at reasoning why Palestine can't live in peace with Israel.

And, if you can't provide a logical answer, I guess that just means Palestine can live in peace with Israel.
would you be happy if a bunch of chinese decided that your land is their "promised land" ?

would you let them steal your land and water? kill your childrens and destroy your homes?

i would fight back, and thats what the pals are doing..

they cannot fight a real war with airplanes and tanks so they are using guerrilas tactics...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6862

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

And, if you can't provide a logical answer, I guess that just means Palestine can live in peace with Israel.
would you be happy if a bunch of chinese decided that your land is their "promised land" ?

would you let them steal your land and water? kill your childrens and destroy your homes?

they cannot fight a real war with airplanes and tanks so they are using guerrilas tactics...
But wasn't palestine used to be british territory? And havn't the jews been living in jeruselam for quite a while?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6706

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

But wasn't palestine used to be british territory? And havn't the jews been living in jeruselam for quite a while?
Its just most of the bf2s still are riding the Palestinian bandwagon.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6641

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

the natives in AMERICA have been here for quite a while but we are not giving their land back to them..

why give the land back to the jews ?

the jews are in palestine illegally .. the pals have every right to fight back..
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6777|USA
who cares...im just glad i dont live over there
im_in_heaven
+27|6734

bogo24dk wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

The land is israel's not palestine. Look at ooooold maps. The end.
If you really knew the history you wouldn't comment. The jews never had a land. They had to occupy one from the Canaanites.
The land is Israel's give it up. The end. And im not even Jewish nor am i American.

Last edited by im_in_heaven (2006-10-27 13:23:02)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6910|d

im_in_heaven wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

If you really knew the history you wouldn't comment. The jews never had a land. They had to occupy one from the Canaanites.
The land is Israel's give it up. The end. And im not even Jewish nor am i American.
You might as well be, all of them say "give up, its ours" etc.
no1 gives up. no1 wins.
bogo24dk
+26|6652

im_in_heaven wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

And what makes it theirs ? Are you so morally corrupt to overlook the history and the facts ?
Ratzinger
+43|6538|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Israel was created by terrorism against the British in 1948, and survives by State terrorism.

Israel uses the Holocaust to justify its actions all over the world.

Mossad is the most feared secret service in the world.

Religion has been the cause of every war since Vietnam.

All religions are a crime against humanity.

When people needed to keep their meat separate from their milk because there was no refrigeration, when people needed the fear of some higher being to understand why in a civilised society you can't go around killing and stealing, religion had a purpose.

Its only purpose now is to oppress and control the ignorant.

"They all say they'll set you free, free for a fee.
They say they have the answers, when they don't even know the question.
They're just a bunch of liars, they just want your money,
They just want your consciousness"

DKs
chkr
+2|6539

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

oug wrote:

Alright you people need to realize what you're saying here: How exactly do you suppose they should "let things go" Ikarti? You need to place yourself in their shoes, if that's possible: What if your country, your house and everything you own was occupied / taken away from you by some other country/nation /whatever. How the hell would you let go?
Good point, but....  As someone else mentioned, a lot of the land was taken decades ago.  Most of the terrorists are too young to even remember most of the Israeli advances into Palestinian land.  That's why "letting it go" is a good thing.  You can't win against an established army anyway.  These people are just asking for death by attacking Israel.
But then again, you cant win against an established Guerilla 'Army'. Vietnam and now Iraq will prove invaluable to the future of urban and guerilla warfare.
since vietnam is mention, i think i am qualify to respond to the topic since i am from vietnam....i had told my friends America will never win any more major WAR, winning condition to me mean totally vitory like something we did with japan or germany, not what happen with the TALIBAN now let them come back to fight another day lol. why? because AMERICA are too civilize..WAR is a dirty business you only in it if you have the will to win, if you dont you will never see peace....Vietnam could have been won easily if it was an all out WAR,because AMERICAN policy at that time was to create another NORTH/SOUTH KOREA,...was there BOOTS on the ground to HANOI? nooooo......the SOUTH didnt fell in the hand of the VIETCONG(guerilla), it was the NORTH ARMY that took over the SOUTH(the grant that CONGRESS promise to supply to the SOUTH ,never arrive, CANT win any war without MONIES) after AMERICA decide to CUT and RUN......so i do believe GUERILLA ARMY could be beat....if there is will......the bottom line i do thanks JANE FONDA and people like her...because of people like her i had a chance to live in the greatest country in the WORLD!!! AMERICA!!!!....

Last edited by chkr (2006-10-28 09:16:24)

im_in_heaven
+27|6734

Ratzinger wrote:

Israel was created by terrorism against the British in 1948, and survives by State terrorism.

Israel uses the Holocaust to justify its actions all over the world.

Mossad is the most feared secret service in the world.

Religion has been the cause of every war since Vietnam.

All religions are a crime against humanity.

When people needed to keep their meat separate from their milk because there was no refrigeration, when people needed the fear of some higher being to understand why in a civilised society you can't go around killing and stealing, religion had a purpose.

Its only purpose now is to oppress and control the ignorant.

"They all say they'll set you free, free for a fee.
They say they have the answers, when they don't even know the question.
They're just a bunch of liars, they just want your money,
They just want your consciousness"

DKs
To say Israel uses the holocaust to justify its action is very inappropriate in my opinion. You're downplaying a major event in history because of your dislike towards Israel.

Also, I dont consider Palestine as anything anymore simply because of their govt's (hamas) main goal which is to " Destroy the entire Israeli race". In my opinion when you make such a statement you give up your privledge and right for anyhting in this world. Im not racist at all but i care nothign for the palestinians who supported such a govt after i heard this. No sympathy for them.
Ratzinger
Israel up-plays a major event in history, to benefit Israel.
im_in_heaven
+27|6734

Ratzinger wrote:

Israel up-plays a major event in history, to benefit Israel.
I know and palestine needs everyones sympathy right?
Ratzinger
This is not relevant to my statement.

I have not, and will not mention Palestine.

Last edited by Ratzinger (2006-10-27 20:09:13)

im_in_heaven
+27|6734
why not?
Ratzinger
I'm not trying to justify either side, I'm stating how Israel gains more influence than a state of that size and economy should have.
Lisik
+74|6647|Israel
Intresting situation i found myself in! My grandfather escape to Israel becouse of anti-semithism in Europe...

Last edited by Lisik (2006-10-28 02:17:44)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6707
Yeah, some people totally hate those semithes..............

Hey Lisik, why don't you do us all a favour and go pick a fight with a white supremacist?
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6747|Sydney City, THE city.

Ratzinger wrote:

I'm not trying to justify either side, I'm stating how Israel gains more influence than a state of that size and economy should have.
Actually, Israel has quite a large economy, contrary to common belief. If it had virtually no economy, why would America be interested?
"Because theyre big buddies?"
No.

America supplies Israel with lots of Uzi's and M16's (staple weaponry of the Israeli army) and in return, Israel sells highly superior Military Technology (which it is very advanced in) for dirt cheap. And in that, lies the relationship of America, and Israel.

Last edited by BattlefieldMedic (2006-10-28 05:01:50)

bogo24dk
+26|6652

BattlefieldMedic wrote:

Ratzinger wrote:

Actually, Israel has quite a large economy, contrary to common belief. If it had virtually no economy, why would America be interested?
"Because theyre big buddies?"
No.

America supplies Israel with lots of Uzi's and M16's (staple weaponry of the Israeli army) and in return, Israel sells highly superior Military Technology (which it is very advanced in) for dirt cheap. And in that, lies the relationship of America, and Israel.
Here some facts for you: http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/1209/p16s01-wmgn.html . Us doesn't gain anything having Israel as a partner other the being spyed by Israel or having it's navy ship sunk.
Maybe you should google the word AIPAC, and then you will find the real reason why the US and Israel are such good friends.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6707

BattlefieldMedic wrote:

Israel sells highly superior Military Technology
Such as?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6701

Lisik wrote:

Intresting situation i found myself in! My grandfather escape to Israel becouse of anti-semithism in Europe...
What was wrong wıth England? Tonnes of Jews there and they managed to fend off Germany. USA even? Very lıttle antı-semıtısm ın eıther of those two countrıes - unlıke ın the mıddle east!!!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6790
Uzis are Israeli made, not American
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6862

Bubbalo wrote:

BattlefieldMedic wrote:

US sells highly superior Military Technology
Such as?
Corrected him. Well we can all think that at least Israel isn't baseraping like hitler... Fucking baseraper always baserapes london...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard