kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6549|Southeastern USA
we don't need to know where your countries are because you don't matter, as long as our nukes can find you it's all good

................................bitches...........................................................................................................................
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

ATG wrote:

Video didn't work for me either but, thats okay, I don't need one.

We should  annex and/or invade Mexico.
Its a no brainer.
lawls
rob777
It's sexy time!!
+11|6508|toronto canada
I'm sorry but the amount of ignorance in that clip just made me sick to my stomach i mean Italy?!!?!?!? their f'n allies those people are pathetic and their geography skills i mean **** I'm 16 years old and i can tell you that Australia isn't north Korea
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6631|USA
for any of you worldly travlers from outside the U.S. there is a show called "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" and we get to air out all of our stupidity every week on a skit called Jay Walking where he goes around california and asks similar questions to average people on the street so this is really nothing new.  Its only been on for about 30 years or so.
Ssandstorm
+73|6735|Perth, Western Australia
Ok the show is called CNNNN and airs in Australian on channel 2. You could probably compare it to The Daily Show in the US as they are both news parodies. The interviewer also managed to convince a whole bunch of Americans that he was the Australian Prime Minister and had his photo taken with a whole bunch of morons.
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6420|Tabriz, Iran
LOL! What do u guys mean by "we"? Don't u mean the U.S Government? (AKA Bush) 
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6683|The Lou

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

That was a joke film. Hence why it was CNNN and if you read the news ticker at the bottom it had some funny shit. It supposed to show how ignorant Americans/Australians (fuck i couldn't tell what accent they had) are.

Note, that i'm not personally saying that Americans/Australians are ignorant. Before you start throwing your bottles around, guys.
it was an australian show called CNNNNN (or sumthing liek dat) i watch it all the time an dont ever confuse australians with americans again... we dont like you.. matter of fact no 1 does
What are you, like 10?

1. Learn how to spell, "sumthing liek dat" wow, just wow.
2. Confuse? who's confusing Australians with Americans, he was simply implying they are both just as arrogant.
3. No one likes us, very untrue...... Mexico loves us
4. You like the cock and you should really take a typing class, thats if they offer it in your little 5th grade class. Maybe they'll show you how to spell too?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
hahaha i love this shit
Snorkelfarsan
Soup Boy
+32|6606|Stockholm, Sweden
hahaha, ive seen that one before. Damnit, you americans really should improve your geography knowledge.
If you have to invade someone you should invade Saudi Arabia or North Korea. What you really should do is stop fucking around in other countries you dont have anything to do in. If you stop messing with most countries you messing with right now, they would stop messing with you. its as simple as that.
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6645|Canada
poor Australia... Thats pretty sad that those people had no idea where those countries were, yet they still wanted to invade them.
Snorkelfarsan
Soup Boy
+32|6606|Stockholm, Sweden

kr@cker wrote:

we don't need to know where your countries are because you don't matter, as long as our nukes can find you it's all good

................................bitches...........................................................................................................................
You really should improve your debating skills. Its Americans like you that make America look bad, its Americans like you that make Arabs hate America, its Americans like you who one day will make the Super Power Nation that America is today, into a country not worth mentioning.

You seriously need to change that attitude of yours, it wont get you anywhere. You need to understand that we all need each other, even though it sounds really corny. No country can survive without allies and friends.
Even America.

So I suggest you watch you tongue young man, you don't wanna aggravate anymore Arabs.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6733|Oslo, Norway
Old

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard