DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6508|Search Whore killing fields
Last night I was playing wake and I was using the PKM. USA takes the south and beach, I go on killing around the Scan trailer. Sure enough one of those "you noob you are using an unlock!@#@@#@$#$!111!!1111 OMGZZZ!#!#@!"  A few others started in saying the unlocks are for noobs to me blah blah blah I dont care. Till I killed an admin, Then I get banned for "Using unlocks you noob." I know this has been said befor but I needed to vent. So search whores save me your search post.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6493
can u tell me the server so i can play in an unlock free environment too?
golgoj4
+51|6745|North Hollywood
just leave it and play elsewhere. There is always a group that bitches about something in any game. Kids will be kids.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

after actually playing with the MG36 ,,, i think its better (PKM is still fun) ...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
Just keep pwning them. The more you do, the more they spend time typing the more you can kill them. It is a cycle of them getting their asses beat. Oh and why where you using the PKM on wake?
midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6500|here
I got from teh post that he was USMC, and frankly, PKM > M249.

I prefer the MG36, anyway.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Just keep pwning them. The more you do, the more they spend time typing the more you can kill them. It is a cycle of them getting their asses beat. Oh and why where you using the PKM on wake?
why not?
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida
Personally I prefer stock weapons.  But I dont bitch about people using unlocks.  I do however get pissed at a certain First Lt. that only knew how to use the grenade launcher on the F2000 the other night.  Never saw him use anything else.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6374|Alberta, Canada

midnitebassist wrote:

PKM > M249.
You know... A little while ago, I was playing on the best map ever... (SHARQI!!!)
And a guy on the American team was pretty much owning my team with a SAW.
I'm thinking "A PKM will set him in his place", so I'm on the const site flag building and he's down in the direction of the crane. I start pinching off rounds in his direction whilst prone.
His reaction? Go crouch and start pinching off rounds too. To my amazement, he succeeded in taking me down. Surprised, I tried again, this time with my RPK, which is much better than a PKM , and I took him down.
After that round, the teams were switched and I decided to try using the SAW, since the other guy had some success with it.
Now, all this time I thought the SAW was a complete piece of crap compared to the PKM. But in IO Sharqi, I was killing every MEC in sight. I ended up with a 45-6 (and getting my EXP support in the process )
I use the PKM still on Vehicle maps, but in IO, the SAW seems pretty fricking good now.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can
All Stock Guns > Unlocks
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6721|Chicago.
Server IP please.
DisasterMaster
+5|6374|(0,0,0)
No unlock makes one a noob. People just hate it when they get killed with a weapon that it comparativly easy to kill with. DAO-12 noob, PKM noob, G36E noob, hell I've seen a G3 noob message before.

It's just people complaining due to:
A. They don't have the gun
B. They're a noob/Young
C. They had a tough day and have to vent some anger

It never says in the BFROE that you can kick for "noob unlocks" SHUT THE SERVER DOWN!!!
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
I told my self I will never report a server to BF2 roe and I never will. Its thier server, do what they want, Ill take my PKM whoring elseware
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6374|Alberta, Canada

DisasterMaster wrote:

...hell I've seen a G3 noob message before.
I got that one on Saturday
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

Everydamn thing in BF2 is noobish. Beating someone to death with an ammopack wouldbe noobish to someone out there if it were possible. Usually its some low rank douche labeling me a "noob" .  While ranks arent everything, its does display time invested into the game so...yeah.

IM just waiting for "Pff. what a noob! using the pistol! NNOOOBB!"
Uberge
Sigs are for n00bs
+17|6408|Sydney, Australia
the only gun i ever get sick of is the G36E, sometimes i think that if that gun didnt exist i would never die. I guess it is most painful when you are doing something else, giving something else a spin for a while and you get mown down with the same of crap
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6431|UK
Unlocks = Same as standard hate wankers that moan about it unlocks are good since you use the same gun all the time and get used to it.
san4
The Mas
+311|6659|NYC, a place to live
Every weapon is against the rules as soon as you kill a stupid admin with it.
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6504|Cardiff
i quite like mixing up weaps most of the time.  i too had a brief affair with the saw the other day.

i was quite flabagasted at how well i did with it, but then i remembered the last time i use it was just b4 i unlocked the PKM which meant i couldnt have hit anything no matter what weapon i was using.

as an aside any else find that sometimes if ur weapon sounds rubbish u cant kill anyone lol?  it might just be me come to think of it.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
I've probably killed a person carrying every possible weapon by now so...go ahead, make my day. I find the RPK > PKM since it has the faster firing and AK-101 > G3 since G3 fires too fast for its own good. On the other hand, I'll take PKM instead of SAW, DAO-12 in close quarters situations, and definately the G36C or SCAR-L for Spec Ops-ing. All weapons contribute to the death of the enemy...especially shock paddles.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6626|Lancaster Ohio, USA
I play support quite a bit myself, I do like the stock weapons but I am not against picking up the PKM at all. It just depends on the situation I find myself in. If it's up close I really prefer the M249 SAW, I guess I'm just a sucker for that gun, I absolutely adore it. The RPK is a great gun too, I prefer it over the PKM myself. But if there's anything at range I try and drop the SAW and go for the PKM, it's just a matter of personal preference and situational I guess. Sucks ya got kicked though, they just couldn't handle getting their asses handed to them.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

bob_6012 wrote:

I play support quite a bit myself, I do like the stock weapons but I am not against picking up the PKM at all. It just depends on the situation I find myself in. If it's up close I really prefer the M249 SAW, I guess I'm just a sucker for that gun, I absolutely adore it. The RPK is a great gun too, I prefer it over the PKM myself. But if there's anything at range I try and drop the SAW and go for the PKM, it's just a matter of personal preference and situational I guess. Sucks ya got kicked though, they just couldn't handle getting their asses handed to them.
..banned
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6680
It is a they don't like getting killed by the unlocked weapons why is unlocks allowed set to true.  Its a server setting and they are two stupid to turn it off.

bf2_globalunlocks = 1
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England

cheshiremoe wrote:

It is a they don't like getting killed by the unlocked weapons why is unlocks allowed set to true.  Its a server setting and they are two stupid to turn it off.

bf2_globalunlocks = 1
i might be wrong, but i'm sure you can't turn this off in a ranked server...
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6680

FFLink13 wrote:

i might be wrong, but i'm sure you can't turn this off in a ranked server...
It has been a while since I played on one but I have seen them in the past ( patch 1.12 or 1.2).  Maybe they changed it, but I thought that it was required in league play.  Are there servers with FF off that are ranked?  If you can turn on or off FF for mines/clays then why would you not be able to restrict unlocks.  I suppose it might conflict with the ROE now... No Limiting players vehicles, weapons or kits, but isn't IO doing the same thing as global unlocks e.g. restricting what is available in game play.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard