Absinthe
+18|6799
hey folks

I know that the artillery kills counts for badges/ribbons. My question is : do they count as kills in the KITS and overall kills ?

Last edited by Absinthe (2005-11-19 18:40:43)

Absinthe
+18|6799
*anyone*  ??

please, thats quite important for me !

10x

Last edited by Absinthe (2005-11-20 17:36:01)

Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6786|Reality
yes is the short answer believe
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
theburritos
+0|6797|Orange County
artillery kills do not count as kills, and you dont get any medals for getting artilery kills.
DaBigDragon
+3|6783|USA
that's a good question. i guess the only way to find out is to try getting a badge for a kit you already have enough hours for and get kills with arty and see if you get a badge.
Riot.JumPeR
+0|6825
yes u can get ur kit badges with arty b/c that how i got three of my vet kit badges
Absinthe
+18|6799
ok, so it counts for the badges.. but does it add to the total kills using a specific kit ?
cmdwedge
More TK's than you can poke a stick at
+5|6853|Canberra, Australia
Yes, it counts for badges, ribbons, etc as kills. I got Veteran Spec Ops and Veteran Support Combat as Commander.

Yes, it counts as kills for that specific kit.

No, it doesn't count kills against the weapon you're holding, so you won't see Assault Rifle kills. But your Assault (or whatever) kit will have kills marked against it.
ArkAng37
+1|6888|San Antonio, TX
yes
zacattack15
+0|6868

theburritos wrote:

artillery kills do not count as kills, and you dont get any medals for getting artilery kills.
yes you do, i got my veteran assault as commander
KillerAFET
+3|6823|Abilene, Texas
Hmmmm, were all these kills and rewards with shiny badges done BEFORE the 1.3 patch?  Just wondering.  I like to play commander and assist with the win, usually get 90-100 points in a round as commander, but don't think I've received an upgrade.  I don hit concentrations of red dots many time with lots of kills as well - BOOM!!!
KillerAFET
+3|6823|Abilene, Texas
Well, answered my own question.  Got a Veteran support badge for over 20 kills as commander.  Heck, I'll be commander as a medic next and get that badge next time I log on!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard