Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City
i see everynight like 10-12 karkand IO K&P servers, theyre usually full.
i sometimes jump on them but not to play K&P, i spawn as sniper and i start sniping and claywhoring padders.
i usually get kicked or banned in less than 5 minutes if theres an admin, but if theres not, knowing that kick vote will never work, i keep on doing it, some will follow me. Is funny when a padder yells at you for your "cheating" the server rules......

does EA stills care or they have turned fully to 2142?

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2006-10-23 11:00:48)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
they never cared. as do i.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
reefl3x
+72|6404|United States
why would you go into the server & snipe?
Pretty jerky IMO.
If it says P&K, then thats what it is. DOnt snipe, useless kit to begin with.
RastaJon
+1|6487

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

i sometimes jump on them but not to play K&P, i spawn as sniper and i start sniping and claywhoring padders.
i usually get kicked or banned in less than 5 minutes if theres an admin, but if theres not, knowing that kick vote will never work, i keep on doing it, some will follow me. Is funny when a padder yells at you for your "cheating" the server rules......

lmao nice 1 +1

if people play p+k servers for fun why are they always ranked ?

cant +1 you but i will soon as i can

Last edited by RastaJon (2006-10-23 11:15:23)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6765

RastaJon wrote:

lmao nice 1 +1

if people play p+k servers for fun why are they always ranked ?

cant +1 you but i will soon as i can
Because people like to have fun and get points at the same time.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City
K&P servers are AGAINST EA ROE.
is a easy way to cheat to get points.
i get in as sniper just to piss off the bunch of stat-padders by sniping their asses.
is not a useless kit if you know how to play as a sniper.

reefl3x wrote:

why would you go into the server & snipe?
Pretty jerky IMO.
If it says P&K, then thats what it is. DOnt snipe, useless kit to begin with.
reefl3x
+72|6404|United States
Why the **** do you care so much about it? ****ing killjoy is all you are.
Play the game how ever you want to play it, dont worry about other players or what there doing.
Stop trying to police BF2 and just play the game.
Your the type of player that spends more time bitching about the game than playing it.

DOes the fact that P&K servers exist still really have an overall effect on your Bf2 experience?
Oh what, zomg teh P&K guy outranked me on t3h leaderboards, oh noes!!!!111...

I cant see how useing pistols and knifes only is neccasarily stat padding, both are valid weapons, that DICE put into the game.

Last edited by reefl3x (2006-10-23 11:27:15)

Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6687|Espoo, Finland
I feel sorry for these guys who get really pissed when other people want to play the game like they want...
Does it really take something away from you if some people are playing on a P&K server? They all agreed to the server rules and you're not forced to join the server, tell me, what is your problem?

I don't understand the people who are so obsessed with their stats that they have to complain about someone getting more pistol kills...
reefl3x
+72|6404|United States
btw snipers are useless IMO...always fun paddling them...defensless as a chicken with its head cut off rofl
Just bunny hop up to them, half of them cant shoot for beans anyway.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648

Gawwad wrote:

I feel sorry for these guys who get really pissed when other people want to play the game like they want...
Does it really take something away from you if some people are playing on a P&K server? They all agreed to the server rules and you're not forced to join the server, tell me, what is your problem?

I don't understand the people who are so obsessed with their stats that they have to complain about someone getting more pistol kills...
Well if they really want to make their own rules and play for fun then they can do it on unranked servers.

Also pay no attention to the dates on when I got my expert pistol and knife...
Ryker
+13|6506
Most IO servers are P&K which is annoying.
toiletbrush
Banned
+1|6398
i used to go in k&p servers ang jump in a tank and shread everyone to peices

the io option has spoiled my fun
Mad Ad
+178|6513|England, UK
playing devils advocate for a second, why do people get pissed when other people want to play the game they want, eg armour whoring in a k&p server. Does it take something away from you if I go run over all the knifers with a vodnik? Id be playing how I want to play
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City
reeflex, i dont give a shit about the padders, but that is cheating and i despise cheaters, ergo, i snipe them.

do you think they play k&p cause they want to have fun?, i can bet that all they care is the points.
you can see at those servers that always the admins are the commanders, that means theyre looking for the 2x points, not the fun.

at k&p servers u can get 160+ points easilly, i bet these padders can get 50+ points playing normally.

i dont care about rank, i care about awards, and i never cheated obtaining them.
you can see at the top 10 4 stars generals that arent even close to get all the awards i have.

reefl3x wrote:

Why the **** do you care so much about it? ****ing killjoy is all you are.
Play the game how ever you want to play it, dont worry about other players or what there doing.
Stop trying to police BF2 and just play the game.
Your the type of player that spends more time bitching about the game than playing it.

DOes the fact that P&K servers exist still really have an overall effect on your Bf2 experience?
Oh what, zomg teh P&K guy outranked me on t3h leaderboards, oh noes!!!!111...

I cant see how useing pistols and knifes only is neccasarily stat padding, both are valid weapons, that DICE put into the game.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6744|Topside

toiletbrush wrote:

Did you have to make a new account just to post in this thread cause you didn't have the balls to post with your regular one??
btw that tank stunt you pull,WOW you are my hero.NOT
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6687|Espoo, Finland

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

Well if they really want to make their own rules and play for fun then they can do it on unranked servers.

Also pay no attention to the dates on when I got my expert pistol and knife...
I got my knife badge before the nerf in the requirements too, what's your point? I just don't see why people get upset if someone plays on a P&K server and gets some points while doing it. Doesn't bother me for sure, I look at my own stats, not anyone elses.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City
Well,
maybe you have never played against a good sniper.
if riffle fails, you will get claymore killed before getting close, or naded....

btw, bunny-hopping is for fags.

care to put a link to your stats ?

reefl3x wrote:

btw snipers are useless IMO...always fun paddling them...defensless as a chicken with its head cut off rofl
Just bunny hop up to them, half of them cant shoot for beans anyway.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6687|Espoo, Finland

Mad Ad wrote:

playing devils advocate for a second, why do people get pissed when other people want to play the game they want, eg armour whoring in a k&p server. Does it take something away from you if I go run over all the knifers with a vodnik? Id be playing how I want to play
You would be playing against the server rules, which everyone else is respecting. You're the kind of guy I have no respect for. Ruining other peoples fun just because you can...
toiletbrush
Banned
+1|6398

Negerkungen wrote:

toiletbrush wrote:

Did you have to make a new account just to post in this thread cause you didn't have the balls to post with your regular one??
eh?

who still says NOT after somthing?

your so 90's DUDE!

Last edited by toiletbrush (2006-10-23 11:46:03)

=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6586|England

^ Insert life here.

Why care? Its a GAME.

Im sure some people here will be very proud of your one man vigilante, but the majority (i would hope at least) would fail to give a crap. Please join them.

Do you think EA cares in the first place at all? You pay. You play. End of story.

OH NOEZ EA SP3NT ALLLS MY MONEY$$ 0N S3RvR P01ICE, N0W THEY CANT AFFORD NU GAMES?!?!?!?!?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

poor Bennet... Is someone playing on k&p servers?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6744|Topside

toiletbrush wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

toiletbrush wrote:

eh?

your so 90's DUDE!
And you are still a spineless asshole.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio
yup, only its way more fun with an AK
chuuby
+19|6619
HOW DOES THEM STAT PADDING AFFECT YOU? who cares really? what if they already ahve there knife and pistol badges are they still stat padding?
toiletbrush
Banned
+1|6398

Negerkungen wrote:

toiletbrush wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

eh?

your so 90's DUDE!
And you are still a spineless asshole.
ha ha ha

this is a forum on the internet

am i realy going to make a new account to say i went in a knife and pistol server and used a tank?

shut up you fucking idiot

my rgular account has a ban so suck a fat one

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard