HM1{N}
+86|6663|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
So I join a server yesterday and spend the time to customize my kit.

I make myself a squad a leader and choose my spawn point.

I spawn into the game, take 2 steps and am greeted with:

Team Vehicle Damage
Team Vehicle Damage

I'm like WTF? Then the dreaded "HMinus1[TeamKills]so and so" and I get punished.

WTF is up with this game?  You don't earn many points as it is, how can you spawn into a game and immediately be in the hole????

Get your shit together EA.

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-10-23 07:35:07)

DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6565|Doncaster, UK
I've had this as well. It sucks but then what can we do about it for now. Hopefully EA is getting plenty of feedback on the silly little things that are still wrong with this game (like getting shot through the walls on the Titan, not being able to pick up the gun sentry drone after you've dropped it half the time) and we'll get another patch.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6610|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
I got that too..  I knifed someone on the titan and it gave me 3 team vehicle damages.   More than once too.   I am still clueless as to what happened.
i_dun_nV_u
+6|6415
this hasn't happened to me but ow.... that really sucks...... considering the number of points being deducted.
zeidmaan
+234|6434|Vienna

I know about the sentry guns problem but never had that team vechile dmg thing.
But you cant complain about the lack of points on the titan. I mean every 7 kills on titan gets you 34 points
Thats more than an average for total score on conquest
Angel.C-sq
+24|6707|Computer Chair

BabySpinach wrote:

I got that too..  I knifed someone on the titan and it gave me 3 team vehicle damages.   More than once too.   I am still clueless as to what happened.
You damaged the paint and thats expensive
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6568|Southeastern USA
not really the same issue, but yesterday alone i spawned no less than 5 times, 1 time i didn't even finish spawning, to be greeted with the words "our titan hull is destroyed", accounted for about a third of my losses, at least the repeated CTD's or crashes to power-off has saved me from logging a few losses from rounds i actually played
Master*
Banned
+416|6514|United States
lol in the hole.. Ive been in some holes during my lifetime literally and figuratively

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard