LuG!a
HARDCORE GAMER
+1|6404
Hi !

I was  thinking about maybe re-install my BF2-SF game.. But before i do tha´t, i just wanna know if anyone plays it anymore??

Or is it dead like EuroForce and Armored Fury? Because EF was DEFENTLY a waste of money. I havent been on one server yet.. BECAUSE THERE IS NO SERVER ! ! ! All is either empty or psycho ping with 4 players on..

So should i re-install SF or not??

Thanks for your time..
TrinhViet
+6|6405|Germany
yes u should re install it cause its still popular. im playing it 2 so maybe we can game together onetime
Mad Ad
+178|6511|England, UK
yes there are still SF servers with people on.
Abstinuous
+33|6431
yeah all im playing from now on is SF (eversince i got my Srgt Mjr)
sdg666
+2|6556|Trois-Rivières, Québec, Canada
I still play once in a while... as for EF and AF and BF2, cause now I'm on BF2142 and Flight Simulator x
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6584|Finland
I would play SF, but there is like six 64 player servers in the WORLD what run: Night flight(64), Leviathan(64) and Devils perch(64).
02fxnmaurer
+75|6482|Birmingham UK
flight simulator x, now thts a game well done sdg666

as for battlefield i only play vanilla maps and occasionally warlord or ghost every now an again ..

my computer getting slower and slower with all crap on it, just got new norton anti-virus another attribute to the slowness on my pc
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
yeh loadsa people still play it, me for one
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6452|Bradford UK
I generally play Warlord on SF. Very good map, I thry to play IO if I can to put everyone on same skill level more or less. Not being bigheaded at all, but I generally win on IO, with whatever kit I use. Whats everyone elses fave maps?
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6561|Cheshire, UK
SF is still quality and since the introduction of IO its become fun again
docnutz
+39|6759|B O S T ON area
hell yes i <3 SF's!!!  Just takin a break to get veteran aviator!
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

SF is the best imo  (unless you're an jet freak )

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-10-23 08:11:20)

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6452|Bradford UK

SkoobyDu wrote:

SF is still quality and since the introduction of IO its become fun again
definitely true. anyone can hop in a btr or tank and rape the infantry on the ground. IO isfun, even more so within a clan, or squad based scenario where teamwork prevails over just a couple of peeps running around like headless chickens.
Hallucinogen
+2|6847|Finland
Still played SF more than vanilla. 700:02:54 Vanilla     703:45:18  Special forces
Gotta go SF soon or Vanilla will win.
MrWeeyums
+3|6399|NY
Ive been playin mostly SF lately.  My old computer sucked and ran it like crap so now i gotta make up for the year ive owned it and not enjoyed it.  The =FL= infantry only server is a lot of fun, 64 player all day map rotation.
~Ryan
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6474|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

TrinhViet wrote:

yes u should re install it cause its still popular. im playing it 2 so maybe we can game together onetime
he doesnt mean in bf2 either
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6529|Belgium

Abstinuous wrote:

Looks like you rushed to Sg. Major by Karkwhoring and then discovered the better SF maps..
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6624|Cherry Pie
yep, I only play special forces.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
I still play SF alot, soon as i can get internets service set up at my new place.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Henkuz
Repairs on request
+28|6804|Alkmaar, the Netherlands

jsnipy wrote:

SF is the best imo  (unless you're an jet freak )
Same here, I hate those jet whores (and I can't fly jets, but that's my problem).
LuG!a
HARDCORE GAMER
+1|6404
Thank for the answers everybody!

And TrihnViet.. Yeah maybe we shold play

Last edited by LuG!a (2006-10-23 11:37:18)

DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6732|Germany, near Koblenz
Come and join the best BF2 of all!
Abstinuous
+33|6431

iPoon.be wrote:

Abstinuous wrote:

Looks like you rushed to Sg. Major by Karkwhoring and then discovered the better SF maps..
well i bought the game when i had about 43K pts and played Sf a couple of times, i really liked it but karkand whoring gets more points. so now im got the rank phew, now its time to enjoy and no whore
Ryker
+13|6504
I still play occasionally. Unfortunatly I get very bad lag on SF, but on the odd server I can play for ages, it rocks Sf.
gutted1504
+1|6449|Heilbronx, Germany
SF = Superior Fun

Mostly playing SF-Maps recently

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard