=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6772|Canader , eh?
my best was 145 on kubra dam...dont really rember how thah happend.....think it was a plane
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6791
Easy way to get quick points and go well over 70 is just keep a clear head and utilise whatever your kit excels at.  My best score was 200+ as a Spec Ops on Sharqi, and that was just running and gunning, I barely did any C4-ing at all.  Just think before you go in guns blazing, find alternatives.

Just you against 4 people taking a flag, grenade, C4, rocket them, anything, just use common sense and you'll get more points than you usually would.
someone25
+1|6753
iam always wondering if people´s stats say: best round 200...   thats really strange...

a score of 100-120 should be possible - 64server, luck, skill, the perfect moments...  but 200 or 240.. whoaa
-=pM|B1zzY=-
+0|6833|Germany
lol just look at this guy kill streak 99  !!! planwewhore xD OMFG !!!!

|ccc||PlaneWhore

http://bf2s.com/player/|ccc||PlaneWhore/
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6739|In a van down by the river

ryan_14 wrote:

i play a 32 player server 24/7 karkand, and the max points i got today IAR was 30 points, and that was as commander! i see these other guys raking in kills and getting 30, 40, 50, and even 60 points a round! i played around 6-7 rounds today and only got 90 in total. do i just suck, or should i go back to 16 player servers? i think i did better then than i do now...
hop in a tank!!! my best score in a round was 225 i think.  It was in a 64 karkand server.  Round lasted like 2 hours.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6780|Noizyland

Planewhore is just that. he only plays for planes. Dosn't bother me, he can do what he wants. I don't think he's all that interested in stats.

My best round was 32 players on Sharqui where I got 100. I got 100 within the last couple of tickets too. Me and a mate happned accross a Sniper. We both shot at  him but I got the kill and he got the kill assist. I got best combat, best teamwork, best revive, heal, and medic, and best flag capture and flag capture assist, so I was all over the place on that map. Just go totally fucking Rambo, and accompany it with a lot of good luck.

- "Luck is when preparation meets oportunity."

Whatever. Dosn't really count for this. Luck is luck here.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
BurlySmurf
+1|6760|Nellis AFB
If vehicles don't help your score then just keep trying until you get better. I usually get 70-100 points a round on 32 man servers. If you can find a 64 man Karkand that is only 1/4-1/2 full you can rack in 150-180 points reasonably often.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6818
Your SPM would be better if that was true, Burly.
akbigd
+-2|6738
i agree with deject
i always use grnade launcher as a primary weopen , dunno why but i got used to it  and iam pretty good at it
i ve gotten 1300 kills wit grenade launchr in 60 hours of play.

i got one question  i think the new patch ((1.03))  made the damage of grenade launcher weaker.  that what i feel and think because i installed the new patch  i only got 2 medals  where i had around 20+ before the patch
Blaufeldx66
+5|6740|Italy

mooncricket wrote:

Here are some good ways to get upwards of 50 points on various maps. I usually get anywhere from 40-80 points on City maps, and 70-100 on plane maps.
1) Play on a 64 Person Server
2) Be a medic on city maps. Great way to rack up the points
3) Dont be commander
4) Be an armor whore.
5) Be a plane whore
The perfect way to be a point whore, a BF2 moron and a real life loser.
And a real annoyance to everyone that plays for fun.
But I guess, living in your parents basement and being a total failure at social life doesn't leave
much space to any other type of fun...
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6818

akbigd wrote:

i agree with deject
i always use grnade launcher as a primary weopen , dunno why but i got used to it  and iam pretty good at it
i ve gotten 1300 kills wit grenade launchr in 60 hours of play.

i got one question  i think the new patch ((1.03))  made the damage of grenade launcher weaker.  that what i feel and think because i installed the new patch  i only got 2 medals  where i had around 20+ before the patch
You realise that the GL is a whores gun and doesnt take any skill to use?
Blaufeldx66
+5|6740|Italy

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Totally agree. I tried to use it in one round (the times I play Assault, I use the H&K G3), I made 31 kills and got the Veteran Assault Badge.
Very N00btube... but hey, everyone has the right to have fun...
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6797
30 points can be gained from 5 kills and 10 revives in a round.  This should be possible but, when I first started, I know I struggled to get that much.  Try not to kill your team-mates as this will have a really bad effect.  With practice, you WILL improve. 

Often it's easier to get support points with ammo packs than healing.  If you find an AT guy and you're support, try to stay near him and keep your ammo packs handy - if he launches a couple of rockets and you resupply him, you get a point.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6818

Blaufeldx66 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Totally agree. I tried to use it in one round (the times I play Assault, I use the H&K G3), I made 31 kills and got the Veteran Assault Badge.
Very N00btube... but hey, everyone has the right to have fun...
Not if it ruins decent player's fun
CreepingDeath
+1|6749
Dont become a asshat like alot of these guys are talking about telling you to do.
youll look like a total noob seriously.
I get about average 80 points it says per game . I have never whored any veichal.
What I do and it is very easy to do.
Jump in a buggy with anti tank . Hopefully you have the unlock its sweet. go cap a flag. Keep in mind, during the game that every flag most likely will have atlease 1 or 2 people in it if not a tank or something big.
Drive up and if you see a infantry run his butt over, shot the other. cap the flag keep looking around every way hope that a team mate is on his way,.
  After each gun fight RELOAD that shot gun. I rather have a fulll gun then 3 or 4 bullets left. as you play find good spots on ever map and flags as you can that you know gives you great cover less spots to watch close to the flag.
  Now if you zooming around in that buggy and you notice that a flag is being capped close by, drive there get the perp that is taken that base youll get points that way.
  Im not as good as some but you can look at my stats and see I have a high cap and defend points.
So I must be doing something right?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6751|Mexico City
They guys that told you they made 150+ points at one round are 2 things:

-play only medics (drop, revive,drop,revive....)
-stat padders that "fight" with his friends only (now i kill u, now u kill me, gonna knife you 100 times in a row..)

if you're a teamplayer then be an apc or tank whore, you will get the points and help your team.
CreepingDeath
+1|6749
I got 108 points last night an wasnt in a tank or apc that much . It was all skill . . but mostly capping and defending flags.
  Another good trick I like to do is place c4 around a flag waiting for a tank or the enemy to cap the flag and just AFTER they do blow it . re cap the flag. getting more points then just defending it.
You dont have to be a noob and tank whore. You help your team more by capping flags and keeping then sitting in a tank.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6741|Salt Lake City

I probably average 50-60 points per round.  I get a lot of those points with neutralize, capture, and capture assist points.  Learn what kits you are best with, and on what maps they are most effective.  Don't be afraid to switch kits in a round if that kit will be more beneficial to your team.  Use vehicles, especially if you can find some one to be a gunner in the vehicle.  Even if they get a kill, you get a kill assist point for it; I once picked up 7 kill assist points just because I was flying in a helicopter.

Don't let people intimidate you into not using weapons.  You have tards all over the place doing stupid crap like suicide bombing with C4 to get veteran or expert badges.  They aren't necessarily helping their team, they are just badge/ribbon hunting.  If you want play assualt class, play it and that includes using the 203; just don't think you can play the whole game with the 203 because you have only a few rounds, it takes to reload, and you still have to get a close hit to make it effective.  The rifle itself is very effective, and should always be your primary weapon.

If you don't become a badge/ribbon/medals whore, listen to you squad leader/commander, and be smart about how you address each combat situation, your points will come.
Segahikui
+0|6737|S.C. USA
try lower visual settings...on my friends comp i couldn't see anything because of shadows and such. But on mine i have all low settings and can see things ALOT better than before. But keep visual range at max of course.

Last edited by Segahikui (2005-11-21 19:41:13)

Galen1066
+1|6765|Colo. Springs
You need to fight on bigger maps is all, and a little varity wouldn't hurt either.
BoneEnforcer
+4|6753
I know I am not all that good, but this is how I can get decent scores.

1. Servers, if ya go into a server with large maps and not alot of players, it gives you the chance to up your score.
2. Variety.  I like flying in Helos and Driving armor, but I won't just sit there and wait for one to show up.  I try to be a rounded player.  I have flown copters and my gunner (friend) had a good score cause we were where we needed to be.  Didn't bother me a bit that he had a good round.
3. Flags.  If you go on the scoring of 4 points to totally take a point, they can rack up.  Esp on the right servers.
4. Teamwork.  Help you team out.  Every little bit helps.  Be it First Aid, Supply, Taking Flags.  Also, if you just wound someone good and someone kills them, that is Kill assist.

I personally try not to Spawn Rape.  I will try to let them make it out of the spawn point some.  Call me stupid or whatever, but I know how it feels, and I don't wish it on anyone.  Except for (Stat padders, TKers for Vehicle,Plane, etc., Total A$$holes, Cheaters, and others I can't think of this second)  I like seeing people make that mad dash to get another spawn point to only get killed while I am flying a copter. 

My best rounds so far are 176, 101 & 115. With a 86 BR Avg.   All different armies.
Col-Khadafi
+0|6802|Your Mom's House
Just find anyone who can fly a bomber. Gunning is easy and fun. Rack up the points.
spongy1uk
+0|6737
my high score is 60, that was a scommander got me my first gold to, and i'm awful to and my scores realy do varey per round even on the same map i get anything from 15 - 50 i think it's a pratice makes perfect thing.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6780|Noizyland

Your spelling and grammer sucks too.

Last edited by Tyferra (2005-11-21 20:50:57)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
spongy1uk
+0|6737
Hang on there, it's 4:00am here. I have you know it's not to bad at the correct time of day which is about 12:36PM GMT.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard