shadowkila
+26|6408|Canada
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2006/ … 53-ap.html
Absolutely disgusting.What do u guys think?

Last edited by shadowkila (2006-10-22 12:48:27)

Master*
Banned
+416|6493|United States
thats fucked up
spikes14
+25|6396
whats disgusting?
:s
shadowkila
+26|6408|Canada
Well maybe u didn't read the link.
A retired US sniper wrote a book that the insurgents are using to train there snipers in Iraq, and 30 out of the 78 deaths this month in Iraq were killed from sniper fire.
Now thats what i find disgusting.

Last edited by shadowkila (2006-10-22 12:54:19)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6626|IRELAND

The CIA and The special forces trained the mugahdeen/taliban. Nothing new here.
shadowkila
+26|6408|Canada
Yeah well they never trained the insurgents in Iraq though.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6535|Chicago

shadowkila wrote:

He means to point out that this isn't the first time US tactics have been used against US soldiers.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

Every aspect of war is disgusting.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York
Look on youtube for "Juba".
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada

Poseidon wrote:

Look on youtube for "Juba".
Ya.. I've seen the videos.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6507|Minnesota eh
the guy didnt write the book for insurgent, he wrote it for the public, he didnt mean for it to teach insurgents, stop being a fucking retard
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6545|Canada
I don't follow how you find this one little aspect of the invasion of Iraq disgusting.  The entire US invasion and occupation of Iraq is monumentally disgusting and perverse.  Death of soldiers on both sides, not to mention innocent civilians, is disgusting.

If it's just the fact that they're using information from a former US sniper, that's not at all unexpected.  If that really bothers you, then you'd crap yourself when you figure out who paid to get Saddam into power to begin with and provided him with weapons and technology.
shadowkila
+26|6408|Canada

Mr.Casual wrote:

the guy didn't write the book for insurgent, he wrote it for the public, he didn't mean for it to teach insurgents, stop being a fucking retard
You dumb ass obviously he didn't intend for it too,but it did and why don't you read the fucking link before u post stupid comments .
Too bad they took away neg. karma cause you deserve it for being so dumb.

Last edited by shadowkila (2006-10-22 13:42:27)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
They said on NBC Nightly News that the military wasn't releasing numbers on U.S. soldiers killed by sniper fire, because it would give insurgents an idea on how effective they are.  So, where'd they get 30?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
WTF SHADOWKILLER!

F'ing NASTY!!!
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6654
delte this thread

Last edited by -=AudigyXi=- (2006-10-22 13:51:22)

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6631|USA

-=AudigyXi=- wrote:

delte this thread
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6786|Barrie Ontario
there is an american sniper video out, only diff is they dont show the bodies droping but he goes thru like 4 clips.
but yes it is preety bad
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6589|Your attic
What I find funny/worrying is that if someone was to post an article about a US sniper killing Iraqi separatists allot of people would come out with statements that amount to:

Shit yea
They got what was coming to them
Nice shooting

But when it's the other way around these same people suddenly seem to find it appalling and barbaric.

P.S I have no ill feelings towards Americans or any other nation, this is just an observation.
Reciprocity
+721|6579|the dank(super) side of Oregon

ShellShock.PwN wrote:

there is an american sniper video out, only diff is they dont show the bodies droping but he goes thru like 4 clips.
but yes it is preety bad
In the video you're  thinking of, that sniper isn't even a US soldier, he's a private contractor.
orbwar
+1|6413
Iraqi Sniper Training Video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D5iy5ClAnPo
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6707|Wilmington, DE, US
US troops are chiefly being killed by snipers and IEDs, right? I think you might get 30 from subtracting number of IED deaths from the total, then subtract other incidents where the cause of death is known. The figure is an estimate, but not impossible to come up with, nor would I believe entirely inaccurate.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560

shadowkila wrote:

Uh, they probably did.  The people operating in Iraq are either people from Afghanistan or elsewhere, or people trained by those who fought there.
Phantom2828
+51|6526|Land of the free

JahManRed wrote:

The CIA and The special forces trained the mugahdeen/taliban. Nothing new here.
No we trained the afghan goverment to defend themselves from the soviets. After we cut funding a civil war broke out and the taliban took control.
^AgentHawk
Clear! You're good to go!
+17|6484|"Near Det.", MI

shadowkila wrote:

Well maybe u didn't read the link.
A retired US sniper wrote a book that the insurgents are using to train there snipers in Iraq, and 30 out of the 78 deaths this month in Iraq were killed from sniper fire.
Now thats what i find disgusting.
Well US, read the book to find out how they are killing us and countermeasure the techniques...doh :p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard