24/7 something?
  I like variety
64 slots?
  My framerate is bad enough
infantry only?
  cheesiest mod yet, tanks are there for a reason
admined by hypersensitive nazi youth?
  some people need to lighten up

It is really hard to find a good sf server, and there are some good european ones, a north american would be nice for a decent ping.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6706|The Lou
Move to Europe?

Oh wait i got another one!!!

Purchase your own server, and you can make it how you want it to be!!!

(mod: hard to post it in 1 reply eh ?)
{USI}_Zombie
+11|6796
ok, any serious replies?  There are 10 or more of us {USI} that would like to play a decent low ping round of special forces.  Hurley, you seem to have forgotten your medication today,  remember ritalin is your friend
tczblood
+2|6659|UK
if u want to find a server easy use http://www.game-monitor.com
better than trying to use the built in search
{USI}_Zombie
+11|6796
thanks, that is what I was looking for
Scratch[USA]
+105|6570
Tom Clancy Servers
BF2GN
20 - 30 Ping
soad1583
+1|6657

This is a 28 slot server that runs Ghost Town/Warlord/Mass Destruction/Surge.  It's run by an adult clan.  From what I remember, not a single member is under 30.  So you shouldn't have a problem with the admins there.  You can always swing by our server at 66.235.163.45.  It's 16 slot.  However at the moment we are running Warlord Infantry Only.  That was only because when I'd set it to run a variety it wouldn't fill up.  But if we got 10 guys that want to play pretty much every SF map then I could probably switch it back to a variety and with vehicles.  I prefer to play more then 1 map as well.  Oh and the server is out of Eastern USA.
propyl
+11|6722
the only problem is that when you set a server to anything other than Warlord or Ghost, itll be empty in 3 to 4 hours. People in general (the masses) don't care for the night maps. And Surge, Mass D, and the Gator run people off everytime... I dunno, I think those maps are pretty cool myself.  What we need is another giant palace -
signa
~~~~~
+50|6752|Michigan, USA
try using Qtracker browser. you can add as many server filters as you want to find what your looking for.  But I agree, there isnt really alot of SF servers in the USA.

Last edited by signa (2006-10-23 21:25:49)

kilgoretrout
+53|6493|Little Rock, AR
I dig the crow servers a lot.  Just search for "crow."  They have a few 24/7 servers but they have at least two that are good rotations.
Impaqt
+37|6661|Chicago, Il
We just put our SF server back up for a while...  May stay up as it didnt crash once last night..  (We took it down due to 1.3 crashing every other map)

oWs Burial Grounds 70.86.85.66:16568 Full Rotation 32 Map Size, 40 Slots
Brasso
+1,549|6653

|NAEA| 24/7 Ghost Town is my fav 24/7 Ghost Town server.  Good pings and admins there.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6503|Somewhere else

Impaqt wrote:

We just put our SF server back up for a while...  May stay up as it didnt crash once last night..  (We took it down due to 1.3 crashing every other map)

oWs Burial Grounds 70.86.85.66:16568 Full Rotation 32 Map Size, 40 Slots
AHHHHHHH! YES! finally! a full rotation SF SERVER!!!!!
kingcoyote
+5|6653|Montana
My Clan put up an SF server a couple of weeks ago.  Currently running a full rotation of SF, 32 map size (cept Im going to try ghost town on 64 and see what happens), and 20 slots.  Your more than welcome as long as you adhere to our simple rules.

No tking
No foul language or names
No rude behavior towards other players
Wait in line for vehicles
No attacking UCB with vehicles.  You can, however, attack ucb on foot.

thats all

ip is 69.65.15.165

have fun!

Last edited by kingcoyote (2006-11-02 10:38:42)

signa
~~~~~
+50|6752|Michigan, USA

haffeysucks wrote:

|NAEA| 24/7 Ghost Town is my fav 24/7 Ghost Town server.  Good pings and admins there.
ya thats a good server, but they need to make it a 64 player. :p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard