elbekko
Your lord and master
+36|6401|Leuven, Belgium
I've searched on this but couldn't find it.

Is there any minimum rank you should have to use certain unlocks? As now I unlocked the L96A1 but can't use it in-game. I'm a corporal

I've read in one of the threads I found that it's a Euro Force only unlock... which would suck, as then I wasted a perfectly good unlock (unless you can dump a weapon and unlock another one )

Help would be appreciated ^^
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK

elbekko wrote:

Is there any minimum rank you should have to use certain unlocks?
Nope.

You should be able to use it... Try playing a game of normal bf2. (Make sure you are pressing the up/down arrow twice).
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6511
dude wot the hell once its unlocked its urs to use wen ever and for wot ever
elbekko
Your lord and master
+36|6401|Leuven, Belgium

liquidat0r wrote:

You should be able to use it... Try playing a game of normal bf2. (Make sure you are pressing the up/down arrow twice).
OK, I'll try in BF2 (not SF)
And I was pressing the button more than once, but it kept switching between my two other snipers

Off to try now

Thanks for the help!

Last edited by elbekko (2006-10-21 12:57:21)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK

elbekko wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

OK, I'll try in BF2 (not SF)
And I was pressing the button more than once, but it kept switching between my two other snipers

Off to try now

Thanks for the help!
You dont get it on all of the armies in SF.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6631|New Hampshire, USA

liquidat0r wrote:

You dont get it on all of the armies in SF.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
MrWeeyums
+3|6399|NY
You dont get to see the L96a1 at all in SF.  Only the first level unlocks are available and the SAS use the M24.  In normal vanilla BF2 u should be able to use it whenever unless u have one of those random issues where your unlocks dont show up and u have to quit and rejoin the server.
~Ryan
elbekko
Your lord and master
+36|6401|Leuven, Belgium
Indeed It worked in regular BF2. Too bad really, I'd love it on Warlord
Ah well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard