valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6457|Lima, PERU
So i went down to their SF Server, after getting some points i decide to go blow up their assets, while im there i blow UAV then KILL a lame =DDD= member and procede to blow Radar, then get the hell out of their base and continue to fight...what do i see on the screen? KICKING valakivi...............
So i wait the pathetic minute and log back on.... ask around who kicked me and why? NO REPLY.
Again i go blow their assets, after blowing both im on my wait out when i see enemies... bang i kill another =DDD= not even sure if its the same ahole that kicked me.... im going away to capture a flag and i get banned.............. and BTW i was going for the gold star too.

so to all =DDD=s out there

,,,ll,,,^_^,,,ll,,,

F***KERS!
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6537|Internetfitlerland

Did you read the server rules at all?  Its their server, they can do what they want.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6655|The View From The Afternoon
bitches
valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6457|Lima, PERU
well not that there is a lot of SF servers and sure they can do what they want i just want to warn everyone that they are bitches and do this to people who kill em... and no rules appearing on the server as i see on others.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6548|USA bitches!
They're using the whole "no attcking uncaps" shit. Fucking cunts. How do you expect to blow up assests and survive behind enemy lines without dispatching some of them? Impossible, I know.
Doktorbob
+26|6487
Some SF servers indicate that you CANNOT kill anyone in their uncap.  Blow and go...but NO kill?  How fucking lame is that?
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6644|Camoran's Paradise
That is pretty stupid.  Everyone join and TK them!!!!  YAY!!!
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6421|My room
I'm in.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6705|Antarctica
Do you want some cheese with your whine?
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6644|Camoran's Paradise

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Do you want some cheese with your whine?
Actually I perfer pizza rolls.  Cheese pizza rolls none the less!
DisasterMaster
+5|6403|(0,0,0)
Politically correct way to put no spawn raping:

No Spawn Raping:
"No entering the enemies spawn area, unless it is for the purpose of C4ing the enemies commander assists. If done so, you may only kill in self-defense."

All Flags Must Be Capped:
"No entering the enemies spawn area, unless all other flags have been capped. You may C4 the enemy commander assists at any time, but if your team doesn't have all the flags you may only kill in self-defense."

Go Ahead, Spawn Rape:
"FREEDOM!!!"

agree???

Last edited by DisasterMaster (2006-10-25 22:36:43)

samfink
+31|6555
yes. alhtiouhg if you want to be realymena, add one other condition- no entering the enemy uncap at al unless all cappable flags are taken ( I.e. on maps like sharqui, if the USMC manage to spawnrape the MEC before they can get out of their uncaps, good for them, as long as they pull back one a falg inthe city is taken.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard