Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6520|UK

Ok so I have seen a few people getting upset about thing's they don't like about this game, I for one actually really like it, just some issue's that are the fault of my machine (atleast in part).

I would like to start with the transport.  This reminds me of the blackhawk issue in the early days of bf2, you know when the pilot got like 5 tk's when it plainly was not his fault.  Ok so your piloting it and an entire squad spawn on you, the majority drop out when you ask or near a silo/flag.  But there is always one tool who remains inside.  Just 10 mins ago I was playing and this guy would not leave the transport atall, we where takin heavy fire and I ditch it after spaming the get out as many times as I could.  I get out safe, he STILL stays in it, and whooopdy doooooo basil, tk for me .  They need to change that!

Happens in armour to, I get out, a bloody battlewalker (or wateva they are called) walks into the tank, and blows up, YET another tk.

Other than tht, I have no issues with the game, So I put it to you in this thread,

What do you want changed?
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6633|under there hayousaidunderwear
Nothing, leave everything the same and only have patches to add new maps.
manitobapaintballa
+32|6589
agreed
stoned.defender
+2|6778
What I don't understand is why matters that have argued out on forums and then as a result been patched in BF2 have reverted back to BF2 unpatched in 2142.

No doubt mines will be FF on again, just like APMs & Vehicles are again.

BTW I love the game, just when BF2 was getting a tad boring after 450 hours or so.
jordanmillward_1
+11|6375
Nothing needs changing
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Don't they need to fix the CTD's that people are having, and the other issues that people are posting about?
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6413|Stealth City, UK

ryan_14 wrote:

Don't they need to fix the CTD's that people are having, and the other issues that people are posting about?
The stats isnt really the game its EA and their servers. I wouldnt mind it if they changed the speed of the soldiers but apart from that I dont mind it.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6505|Edmonton Alberta

buLLet_t00th wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

The stats isnt really the game its EA and their servers. I wouldnt mind it if they changed the speed of the soldiers but apart from that I dont mind it.
if you have gotten one of the speed upgrades your soldier can actually run
midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6500|here
I have a problem with Punkbuster kicking me for no reason at all.  Other than that, I have no problems with the game, just it's players.

Frickin idiots..
tip700
+9|6594
only thing i think needs changing is the titan physics, bodies falling through, not dying properly etc. Hopefully the ranking and stats recording will speed up naturally. and a few issue fixes for ppl experiencing ctds etc. everything else kicks ass
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6413|Stealth City, UK

straz_mataz wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

if you have gotten one of the speed upgrades your soldier can actually run
Its not the speed of running, its the overall sloppyness of the soldiers e.g. takes ages to get up, very unresponsive
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6434|meh-land
why do you take like 3 seconds to be able to shoot when you go prone?  Right now i love the way BF2 is, it used to be better but its fully playable.  BF2142...  They screwed up aiming system even more, i can't run more than 50 feet without getting exhausted, and if they do anything at all to the aiming system then it'll get even worse.
Nintendogamer
+72|6558|Chelmsford, UK
they need to change..........nothing really, but they could add more vehicles.
Zefar
+116|6620|Sweden
3 Seconds to shoot? You guys are overeacting a little bit here, it barely take 2 seconds. It's rather close to 1 second actually.

They need to balance out the Support guns because the Shuko LMG is far better than any other other ones. It overheat slower, got more ammo, faster fire rate and gets accurate much much faster than the others. The unlock MG is good but takes time to get good aim.

They need to fix up the Titans to. And make it so that it's so easy to TK with the transport because when an team mate have landed it on the other Titan and you happen to sit in it some guy can get killed by it.

I dunno how but they will punnish me for it EVEN if I didn't touch a shit.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6520|UK

Found another, those Fav's, in bf2 you could slow down and pick up anyone who asked for a ride and that be that.  In this game, the distance from vehicle is WAY to short, so you get bloody tk's constantly (and no doubt punishes) even a slow reverse may result in N00b teamskills other N00b.  It's, well just a niggling iritation, it's like what I said when I opened this thread to begin with, the transport's are messed up in various error's dishing out tk's right left and centre and all it need's in order to fix is a small 'alteration' in a patch and it be great. 

But one last thing.........The Titans's, just in general, died in them anyone?  Notice u fall out the bloody floor!  ANOYING!  Especially if your lucky enough to be in a good fight with plenty medics, they cant help u cause theres only a 3 second window (depending where you died) to revive u before the body disapears through the wall!  Finailly, like that thread stop moving the bloody titans, well, maybe a tweak there?

Though appart from this, let me just say, I think this game is bloody brilliant, its not quite as slick as bf2 to begin with but once you get used to it, its fan feckintastic, well done to ea/dice, it's a start gentleman!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard