reefl3x
+72|6400|United States
Everyones always showing off with videos and storys about how good they are in the game, but in the end were all human and we all have weaknesses. Even the best players can be beaten.

So what are you worst at in BF2? Whether it be a specific map, kit or vehicles.

I personally am terrible at shooting accurately. I can still shoot pretty decently with the rifles, but on single shot with long range, im terrible. I could never quite master the single shot in BF2.
reefl3x
+72|6400|United States
Dont be afraid people, no ones going to exploit them.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6745|The United Center
Claymores.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6463
I'm bad with tanks friggen terrible with them. I'm always getting anti-tanked. flamers
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6536|Internetfitlerland

US always losing on Wake.
parth
+10|6426
Well, people hate me for reviving them when I don't see that a grenade is right next to them (justifiably). Other than that, I don't really know. I tend to adapt to those things I get killed by a lot.
dubbs
+105|6630|Lexington, KY

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Claymores.
Here is a tip on claymores, take the long way around.  It is impossible to block all access points to a flag, where they are at most of the time.  I have a clanmate that complains about claymores, and I told him to look before he runs to take a flag.  On Ghosttown we were going to take the Upper South Side, he climbs the later without looking and dies.  I climbed the building behind the flag, then jumped onto the one with the flag.  You just have to think one step ahead of the snipers.

I would have to say either my accuracy or flying skills.

I have not really tried flying that much since I do not think that it is as fun as ground pounding.

Last edited by dubbs (2006-10-21 00:10:32)

Choclot
+21|6541
tanks. Cannot survive in a tank. Or pretty mcuh any armour, but mainly tanks.
parth
+10|6426

Kanye North wrote:

I'm bad with tanks friggen terrible with them. I'm always getting anti-tanked. flamers
Oh yeah, me too. Good thing is it's not an issue anymore because I always play on IO servers. The interesting thing is I usually have just as good a KDR as medic, but a lot more SPM and SDR (Score/Death Ratio). Other than that, I'm very bad at being sniper (other than Claymore rushing), and pretty bad at engineer (I'd be awesome though if the shotgun was like in HL2).
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6643|Camoran's Paradise
Bullet through the head.  Kills me every time..
reefl3x
+72|6400|United States
This thread is so refreshing to me and much needed.
All I see are "Im so 1337, look at me" threads. I hope we can keep this alive...

I think people will laugh to themselves when they see the better players actually have weaknesses and arent machines.

Last edited by reefl3x (2006-10-21 00:13:50)

millhous
+39|6635|OREEGONE, USA
Killing people with defibrillators.  When I pull them out to try and increase my K/D ratio, someone always ends up dying next to me so I save them instead of kill the badguy.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6645
My computer. It sucks!
SargeX_au
+29|6751

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

My computer. It sucks!
Yeh, that, today I've had about 20 ctd's.....but for some reason i just keep trying hoping it won't ctd after 1-10 minutes.

Oh, and i can't fly for shit.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6620|Gold coast, Aus.
Tanks. Just about the only thing that i cant hold my own with.

Inf, Helo, Jets....I am pretty good at all of them. But tanks i just get owned at.
SargeX_au
+29|6751

gene_pool wrote:

Tanks. Just about the only thing that i cant hold my own with.

Inf, Helo, Jets....I am pretty good at all of them. But tanks i just get owned at.
Ur tank kd ratio is almost identical to ur jet kd ratio
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6452|USA
Well I for one can't get onto the hangar rooftops.

@ SargeX_au :  Armor k:d includes tanks AND apc's....
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6522|the Netherlands
i like the purple hearts alot so if i do suck bigtime i always go for it
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6677|In You Endo- Stoke
Planes just can't seem to get the hang of them.

I still in the process of getting my ratio to 1.0 K/D ratio that is.(on all classes)
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6822|St. Louis, MO
I could be better at infantry and I suck at sniping.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6489|Menlo Park, CA
Flying for sure!

I only have 43mins TOTAL flying in this game, and I have had it the first day it came out! 

I love to groundpound, dont have a joystick, so flying just isnt that fun with a mouse and keyboard.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6579|England

reefl3x wrote:

Everyones always showing off with videos and storys about how good they are in the game, but in the end were all human and we all have weaknesses. Even the best players can be beaten.

So what are you worst at in BF2? Whether it be a specific map, kit or vehicles.

I personally am terrible at shooting accurately. I can still shoot pretty decently with the rifles, but on single shot with long range, im terrible. I could never quite master the single shot in BF2.
my weakest kit = sniper

my weakest map = zetar wetlands i really suck there

my weakest transport = either jet/heli i cant fly for shit

my weakest part of gameplay = i play to much like  rambo and try and take on 3/4 players at a time take.Only for me to take one down maybe 2 and then get rightly prawned by the remaining guys lol

still i love bf2 and have nearly 600 hours in it now and 10000 from next rank
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6729|Uhh... erm...
Fighter planes. And AA.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6699|MoVal So-Cal
Them there things that them there flying contraptions drop
|DL|Krokkieboy
+16|6674
when you try to proof yourself in a 1 vs 1 you always do bad when friends watching.......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard