6SaBbOtT6
+1|6620|Hell
Ok noob question....... I just installed a ATI 9250 pci video card in a friend of mines computer. ( I know I know crappy card) its just for playing BF1942 , unreal etc..... but alls good except cant find the task bar that is usually on the bottom ( with time and start and such ) and have no idea how to get it back. Any help will be most thankful.     
                                              thanx in advance, sabbott
MECtallica
+73|6496|jalalabad
right click desktop, properties, change resolution. that doesnt work I dunno then, its crap card, dont expect non-crap problems lol.
6SaBbOtT6
+1|6620|Hell
Tried that ...... no go           thanks for trying though
The#1Spot
+105|6532|byah
theres the problem you have a pci card go buy an agp card you can get an ok 5series for around $50
6SaBbOtT6
+1|6620|Hell
Its not my computer and there is no agp slot on it only pci. I understand that he could buy much better but this is what he got. I was just hoping someone here might be able to help.
Hornet141
+1|6395|Missouri, USA
Isn't it START/Control Panel/Appearance and Themes/Display/Settings/Advanced

With ATI I believe the option for it is on one of those tabs. It is one of the last tabs...
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6630|Calgary,AB,Canada
Maybe try screwing around with the monitor settings. Like the width and length of the screen. Your gonna have to do this manually. Normally these buttons are on the monitor itself. Try that.
6SaBbOtT6
+1|6620|Hell

Hornet141 wrote:

Isn't it START/Control Panel/Appearance and Themes/Display/Settings/Advanced

With ATI I believe the option for it is on one of those tabs. It is one of the last tabs...
thats just it ...thats whats not there the bottom tool bar with the star and all that....... did grt to it though thru the recycle bin ... but to no avail grrrrrrrrrrr........... thanks anyway
6SaBbOtT6
+1|6620|Hell

gburndred wrote:

Maybe try screwing around with the monitor settings. Like the width and length of the screen. Your gonna have to do this manually. Normally these buttons are on the monitor itself. Try that.
tried that as well..... not there either just a grey border along the bottom where the tool bar should be .... thanks though
ilinear
Bigger. Better. ilinear.
+27|6437|Lisburn, NI
My friend had this problem, hasn't fixed it properly, try leaving the computer idling for about 30 mins, after that, his desktop and start menu comes back, and he can use everything properly...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard