The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6499|Los Angeles
As usual, the conservatives are well organized with their team of 16, they have been praccing and going over strats with Rove and Rumsfeld for the past 3 months to prepare. As usual the liberals are scrambling to organize. We have 14 guys 100% confirmed but 2 others have not been in touch for a couple days and we are getting antsy. We believe they are being held in a Gitmo-style torture chamber inside the Mashtuur hotel, where they are being forced to listen to bad middle eastern music.

If you would like to play with some of your Debate forum pals and will be available for the match at 15:00GMT (that's 8am Saturday here in Los Angeles - check other local times and more info in the stickied thread here) then please send me a PM asap with this info:

- if you are 100% going to be available 30 min before the match starts
- your email address
- your MSN or Yahoo Messenger ID where we can reach you
- your most comfortable kit

We will get back to you ASAP to let you know the status.

Thanks!
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6630|USA

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

As usual, the conservatives are well organized with their team of 16, they have been praccing and going over strats with Rove and Rumsfeld for the past 3 months to prepare. As usual the liberals are scrambling to organize. We have 14 guys 100% confirmed but 2 others have not been in touch for a couple days and we are getting antsy. We believe they are being held in a Gitmo-style torture chamber inside the Mashtuur hotel, where they are being forced to listen to bad middle eastern music.

If you would like to play with some of your Debate forum pals and will be available for the match at 15:00GMT (that's 8am Saturday here in Los Angeles - check other local times and more info in the stickied thread here) then please send me a PM asap with this info:

- if you are 100% going to be available 30 min before the match starts
- your email address
- your MSN or Yahoo Messenger ID where we can reach you
- your most comfortable kit

We will get back to you ASAP to let you know the status.

Thanks!
with rove and rummy in charge you should easily beat them unless your being run by pelosi and clinton, then you just do shots with mccain and cry about social issues.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
Nice try, do all you will, get all your best guys in a row.
Your all gonna die tomorrow.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

ATG wrote:

Nice try, do all you will, get all your best guys in a row.
Your all gonna die tomorrow.
C4 is waiting for you m8.  Cya tomorrow in the field.
IRONCHEF
+385|6490|Northern California
oooh, i wanna play..8am pdt?  sure....  but only if pollux plays.

And I'll be a good sport and not post pwnage shots on the forums when you neocons get whacked.  but i will teabag and unload one full pistol clip in your wounded head if i get the chance!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

IRONCHEF wrote:

And I'll be a good sport and not post pwnage shots on the forums when you neocons get whacked.  but i will teabag and unload one full pistol clip in your wounded head if i get the chance!
Ironchef is in, send a Pm to The_Shipbuilder with your info pls.
IRONCHEF
done!  Não posso ficar queto nisso!  Quero matá-los ja!  hehe
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

Ah fuck, this is too good to be true. I'm on ATG's side. You fuckers are toast.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642
wish i could be there, but the Army snatched me up tomorrow
JaMDuDe
+69|6776
LIBERALS, PFFFFFT. I think everyone on the liberal team should be shot.
JaggedPanther
+61|6472
I would but 8am on a Saturday?

I think you got beat accepting that time slot as most liberals are out in a Friday night.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2006-10-20 17:25:52)

BVC
+325|6694
Good luck tree huggers, you're gonna need it!
IRONCHEF
It'd be nice to have a wager based on the outcome.  Say, if liberals win, neocons will have to not call us any of those retarded, totally irrelevent titles like "pinko commie tree hugger" (i don't know a single liberal that those apply to, and i live near berkeley).  And if they win, I'll call them whatever they want...I just want the thrill of combining all this thread fighting into the game..just for that thrill.  I don't care who wins or loses, it'll be some fun stuff..unless there's sore losers or childish winners.  Sore losers/childish winners = people who have taken all this as more than a game..and need psychiatric help.

As for me, i'ma play mashtur city all night since i've never played it and don't want to get raped for it!

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2006-10-20 18:19:19)

ATG
Banned

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

wish i could be there, but the Army snatched me up tomorrow
You heading then Slinga?
Psyops?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642
hell yeah!

tomorrow is the beginning of the next stage for me.  im really looking forward to it.  although, it really is paining me to have to reclass my MOS.  In the back of my head I feel like Im still gonna end up changing my mind and following plan B and staying Infantry.  but regardless,  11B will still be my primary MOS

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-10-20 18:25:53)

ATG
Banned

IRONCHEF wrote:

You wont have too many to post, I'd wager.
You I will teabag.
Only you.
Your not # 1 on my hitlist, but your the only one I'll teabag.

IRONCHEF wrote:

It'd be nice to have a wager based on the outcome.  Say, if liberals win, neocons will have to not call us any of those retarded, totally irrelevent titles like "pinko commie tree hugger" (i don't know a single liberal that those apply to, and i live near berkeley).  And if they win, I'll call them whatever they want...I just want the thrill of combining all this thread fighting into the game..just for that thrill.  I don't care who wins or loses, it'll be some fun stuff..unless there's sore losers or childish winners.  Sore losers/childish winners = people who have taken all this as more than a game..and need psychiatric help.

As for me, i'ma play mashtur city all night since i've never played it and don't want to get raped for it!
You'll need the practice.
Luckily for you, https://i7.tinypic.com/21ez5ep.jpg is number one on my hitlist.

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

hell yeah!

tomorrow is the beginning of the next stage for me.  im really looking forward to it.  although, it really is paining me to have to reclass my MOS.  In the back of my head I feel like Im still gonna end up changing my mind and following plan B
Good luck and Gods speed!

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-20 18:26:15)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA
Have fun tomorrow, I really wish I was at home to play
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

Shit. I can't be there at 8am. I'm heading out of town this weekend. Sunday night round 5pm?

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-10-20 19:41:02)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
JahManRed
wank
+646|6627|IRELAND

its typical neo con propaganda, the con's are not organized, they portray that like an open wound!!!
In-fact they are a bunch of inbreed muma tit sucking beaches. Enuff trash talk for ya...............c u on the Field?
Its just going to be another scalp gathering session for the libs (ie: 'everyone in the northern hemisphere G3 Lowing'......... in their sig these days, seams to be quite trendy to have a lowing scalp/sig)
I jest.
BVC
+325|6694
The libs have been busy smoking weed, listening to Rage Against the Machine, picking out new Che Guevara shirts and jacking off to pictures of Hugo Chavez's eldest daughter!  They haven't had time to recruit!

Hope my ping doesn't play up!  Its gonna be fun!

Last edited by Pubic (2006-10-20 20:23:11)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
What about 2142?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6586|sWEEDen
i have already rolled all my joints for the game and already prepared the bong.....i hope for no testing after the game.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6499|Los Angeles

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

i have already rolled all my joints for the game and already prepared the bong.....i hope for no testing after the game.
All liberals will need to send me proof that they are high before the start of the match. It's the only way we can weed out any spies. Pun intended.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6491|Connecticut
Oh Shipbuilder I know you hate me so I would love to afford you the opportunity to kill me online. But *sighs* tomorrow I leave at 7am to drive from my homestate of Connecticut to Buffalo, NY to watch my beloved New England Patriots whoop the Bills on Sunday. Im a football junkie and I need my fix. I will be bringing my laptop so do me a favor and post on this thread who won. Maybe nextime? In spirit of the election commercials I just can't get enough of........Im Deeznutz1245 and I aprove this message!  P.S. I still hate you.
Malloy must go
ATG
Banned

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

What about 2142?
Yawn.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard