Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Well, here goes a long rant:

I have only been playing bf2 for a small amount of time. 7 months. That is enough time for me to get... good? So, I got good there for a while, dodging tanks in Karkand and Warlord, dodging arty and such. Then there comes this options I was all psyched out for! Infantry only!! My perfect mode! And it is. I consistently get scores like this (not braggin btw, this is an example) https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/Kmal9297/Random%20Pwnage/sniperownage.png
https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/Kmal9297/Random%20Pwnage/infpwnage.png

To tell you the truth, it has gotten quite boring. This is almost like stat padding, if you are even the smallest bit good, you can do okay in Infantry Only. I have begun to resent that fact and no longer play infantry only. No longer. Even though I used to like it, more than anything in this game.

I even went to other kits besides my almsot perfected Medic and Assault. I went to Anti Tank, I've gotten quite fond of the P90, one of the best guns in the game IMO. I think they did something to it to make it better...

So, I went back to Karkand, the spawn camping tank whores, and the medic whores who finished 112 points, 4-23 kdr. I still ground pound in non-IO but its just relieving to not be in a game where there is no advantage, that is gay as shitaki. I want to have to have skill to dodge a tank or to bunny hop away from a nade.

But EA/Dice has given the game to the nubs, as everyone who has a brain can recognize. Maybe if IO were unranked, it wouldnt be as popular... and that wouldnt be an option for EA/Dice now would it?

I dont know, it has just gotten boring, I wish IO were unranked, so I (yes me) wouldnt be AS tempted to play it, "z0mg, st4ts R lif3!1!!!1"

I dont care if you read this, this has just gotten out of hand, all the no skill nubs going into infantry only and medic whoring to get points, its sickening, no one has skill now. I LIKED 1.3 bar the crashes, it was fine to me! Just now, IO has ruined the skill level of the game from, semi good, tank whoring spawn camping, to MEDIC WHORES! All they are doing it for is points, I like the game, I make alt account all the time, to see how it is without unlocks (I could just not pick unlocks, but...) I CANT pick unlocks on alt accounts. Its fun. I like playing the game, not for points, but for fun!

So, even though I'm not done with BF2, I think it is ridiculous that IO has ruined the game this much.

This is not whining, this is me letting my feelings about BF2:IO go.

I'm sure I'll get the typical, "too long, didnt read. lawlz0rs, n00b." Or the token, "k" response.  GG to anyone who is nub enough to do that, and for real gg to anyone who has even half of an argument to this. 1/4 of an arguement...

Kmal out.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
l41e
+677|6657

IO fails.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6748|Omaha, Nebraska
IO = point farm.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6694|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
amen, if i can get first on a server thats full of friggen colonell, thats fucking sad but oh well go to 2142 its fun, i was teh snipzors and they where like teh paddors! i was like omgwtf my haxors i ryhmezors!!r good post though, its about time someone spoke their mind, nvcm everyone speaks theri mine hear, and way GJ
Chou
+737|6800
Kill, revive, cap a flag, repeat, heal some, run back for more, can't find anyone, have a fight for 10 minutes with 25 revives 15 heals and proceed to the next flag, get killed, come back as support, nade the crap out of a squad, supply everything around me and cap some more flags for 30 minutes, yay or should I say yawn!?

Last edited by Choumichel (2006-10-20 12:48:13)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658
IO= is not compulsory, don't like it?leave
Des.Kmal

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

no shit? i thought it was stuck on there... damn, im a nub
LT.Victim
+1,175|6572|British Columbia, Canada
You know how some games have "easy" Modes and "Expert" modes..

IO is the "easy" mode of BF2..

I played it with a friend from school yesterday.. as he wanted to play karkand..

I did about the same KDR as kmal..
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6589|England
I get where you guys are coming from but ZOMG there are many more servers out there, that play the normal bf2 and they out weigh the IO servers 2-1 .

Yeah its a medic and support point farm but it makes a nice change instead of being raped by vechiles all the time .

Just dont play it all the time .
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658

Des.Kmal wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Then why did you post this.. Instead of whining about it you can easily click DISCONNECT and find a server which isnt IO
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
Just his story on how he once liked IO and now hates it. If it was your generic "IO sux and dis iz y" topic then you could say that but this guy actually has something worth saying.
Des.Kmal

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Then why did you post this.. Instead of whining about it you can easily click DISCONNECT and find a server which isnt IO
this isnt whining. can i not post my opinion?

.... sorry.

/wrist

/life

Mekstizzle wrote:

Just his story on how he once liked IO and now hates it. If it was your generic "IO sux and dis iz y" topic then you could say that but this guy actually has something worth saying.
thank you.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-10-20 13:12:22)

iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6538|Belgium
I see, so you felt the need to post an opinion

Would you mind also posting your point? ^^ I agree IO gets unforgivingly boring after a coupla hours, but where else will i get good scores?

tanks > snipers
Des.Kmal

iPoon.be wrote:

I see, so you felt the need to post an opinion

Would you mind also posting your point? ^^ I agree IO gets unforgivingly boring after a coupla hours, but where else will i get good scores?

tanks > snipers
get good scores in a non IO server?!?!?!?!?!?
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6538|Belgium
tanks > snipers

And yes, i suck at dodging them, so id rather not. The only good map with vehicles is Wake because you get bombed every minute..
Not
Great success!
+216|6586|Chandler, AZ
I love IO, it makes all the players that my team competes against point whoring noobs when we play against them without the extra stamina, or in conquest mode. Sort of like they forget how to do anything other than revive and eat grenades. It's fantastic for thinning the herd.
MECtallica
+73|6513|jalalabad
infantry only is full of the newbie "boohoo vehicles suck" people, and thus, just suck completely at the game. I can always pull first place on a some IO pub server with the M11-87 xD
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6529
I haven't tried IO, and I don't plan on it.  AT guerrilla tactics are where the fun is.
Bidasse_Jason
+5|6751
If you want skill, go play on a non-ranked server or join a clan.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6539|UK
If you constantly get these scores why is your K/D only 1?
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6690|Colorado Springs, CO
Sweet, you got a screenshot of me playing against you. [DETX] arabeater. I wasnt doing so good on Warlord due to the fact that im a karkand whore.
Des.Kmal

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

If you constantly get these scores why is your K/D only 1?
cuz i used to go 3-34 in the beginning.

wanna join a server right now to see?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

Mouse315 wrote:

I haven't tried IO, and I don't plan on it.  AT guerrilla tactics are where the fun is.
Yeah, I played IO for a round. Now, I don't much like Kark (overplayed to death) as it is but with no armour or .50cals to run from...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6734|Twente, The Netherlands
Pff, you hate medic whores? I guess you haven't played karkand on infy only then. Gaywhores and Spamzors ftw there, now that ruins the gameplay.
Hollyhoodjoe
+1|6517|houston texas
well just let the ones that play IO come to a real server. see how they do

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard