pasthebiscuits
+2|6795|Redcar, England
Is anyone else having the problem, that when u throw a grenade or try to plant c4 ur guys hands lock up for a second or 2, so you then press franticly and then is throws a couple of nades together, niether in the direction you intended.

this also happens with c4, if speed is of the essence planting on a tank it locks, then u "hit the jackpot" and start dispensing all ur c4 or u get run over waiting for it to unlock.

this has only started happening to me post 1.4, and its not all the time, just usually when u REALLY dont want it to happen.

p.s im not using a wireless mouse or keyboard.

also is anyone else crashing to desktop if you try and swap teams? I only swap to be on the same side as a friend...very frustrating
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Yes, I get the nade issue. It throws 2 nades, 1 ends up more or less on target and another goes somewhere and acts as a dud. Only really since 1.4 though.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6665|Howell, Mi USA
I never seen it with nades but i get it with C4. Sometimes i throw 1 and switch to detonator and push then instead of sploding, it throws another C4 pack.

It's really helpfull
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

Sometimes if I die while throwing a grenade and  a medic revives me, the grenade is stuck in my hand and I can't switch weapons or anything.  It is really annoying sometimes.
Hallucinogen
+2|6818|Finland
It also happens with ammo pags and medikit. But when you throw nades its really annoing. many tk's for that. Patch still sucks but learning to live with it.
Abstinuous
+33|6402
yeah i've ctd'd for changing kits a couple of times, its weird, and yeah the nade things happens all the time (when whoring at karkand;) )
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6598|Warlord
Yes, I get the 'nade thing all the time. I think it's just like scope/zoom lag.
midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6500|here
I have never hated this game besides the time when the server switched me and I crashed because of it.  -.-
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6620
Happens to me quite a bit

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard