Jykke
+0|6742|Finland
Any idea where Bf2s stats get's my home country? I'm just wondering this because my profile says that I'm from vietnam but for real I'm from Finland. There is no anykind of control panel where this could be fixed? Here is link to my profile: http://bf2s.com/player/43777453/
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6855|San Francisco

The country flag on your bf2s.com stats page comes from EA's stats feed, it simply sends out what you selected as your country when you first created that account.

Could you post a screenshot of your bfhq with the correct flag on the same account? Not that I don't believe you, but so far every time this has come up it has been because the user simply registered his/her account with the wrong country. If they are in fact different then there is something else going on with your stats that needs to be corrected.
Jykke
+0|6742|Finland
My coutry information in EA is OK. Also other trackers like this http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.php?bf2id=43777453 shows everythin ok. Could this "wrong" information be in gamespy profile? I can't find setting for country in gamespy control panel...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

Spy! I remember my days in 'Nam! Then again I was born in that period.
doxy
+74|6798|Nevis
hmm just thinking
.oO(what about a country related ranking?)
i remember to my first days i visited this site, and remember some other rankings too (most kills, most deaths and most time) i know there might be a problem with some stats padders, in the killing ratings, most time played wouldn't work too, because of some people that got a insane mount of playing hours. but what about some kind of world countries ranking. i imagine two possibilities, best country and best players shown by country.

Last edited by doxy (2005-11-21 04:18:20)

Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6789
^^
ooo... I like that idea.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6855|"Frisco"

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Could you post a screenshot of your bfhq with the correct flag on the same account? [...] If they are in fact different then there is something else going on with your stats that needs to be corrected.
QTE
Jykke
+0|6742|Finland
Wierd... At last I found county info in BFHQ and it says "Vietnam"(BFHQ>Leaderboards>Your position).
I just don't have clue how it get there. I'm 99% sure that it should be "Finland".
Any idea who could fix it?
RME_JICO
Olaf, Berserker...
+3|6761|Here
That is what you chose when you created your account, and as far as I know, you cannot manually change it.

What is wrong with Vietnam anyway, you might be their #1 player, and a national hero!

Here is a quick idea, create another account and verify that you do indeed select country when you make an account.  If you do, then that is where it happens.

Last edited by RME_JICO (2005-11-21 12:36:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard