Akavari
+1|6516
so i preorderd BF2142 several weeks ago and not only did gamestop NOT call me to let me know i had to go down and hunt all over the store finding the very last copy on the shelf.  i go to the clerk and ask what the hell happend to my preorder and she looks at me with this annoying ass "who me" look.  so after searching the system she finds my name and gives me the discount for the preorder.  now im like "ok wheres my flash drive i was promised a free flash drive and rank up in the game"  her responce was "oh we only got two and the employees took them".  so im like forghet it i dont care i wasnt going to use it anyways. i get home and after an hour of trying to install this god damn game i finnaly get it up and running.

now heres my problem: WHERE THE HELL ARE MY RANK UPS?! i signed on for veteran service and i preorderd it i  am entitled to two free rank ups yet for some god awful reason im not getting them.  now i almost got screwed out of the game i got screwed out of the flash drive but i refuase to get screwed out of the rank ups. and ive had it with this game.  does anyone know where to go or how to get the rank ups cause if not im bringing this $60 coaster back to gamestop.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6671|under there hayousaidunderwear
CHILL OUT!!!!

Alright, so when you typed in your ea account info your account should have been there.  If not, then you will earn the 80 points like you did in BF2.  Is it the end of the world if you don't get your rank ups?
Akavari
+1|6516

majorassult wrote:

CHILL OUT!!!!

Alright, so when you typed in your ea account info your account should have been there.  If not, then you will earn the 80 points like you did in BF2.  Is it the end of the world if you don't get your rank ups?
your missing the point.  i am entittled to these rank ups its not something i WANT its something im OWED and if EA is this incompitant yet again i have no problems with bringing this crap back.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6550|Winterpeg, Canada
those employees should be fired, taking merchandise which doesn't belong to them.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
Before you start blaming ea just listen

IDK about the pre-order rank up but I know about veteran status.  When it asked for ea account login: You entered the same ea account and password that you entered for the veteran status?  And there was no account already there when you logged in with your ea account?
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6449|A drop house
Edit: did you try what majorassult said^^^ because thats the only way to get your veteran status and rank ups in the game ..

You take 80 points way to seriously. I agree your entitled to these rank ups, but you didn’t get them. So get over it and play for 30 minutes and earn the 80 points. And as far as you being owed anything by EA you might as well forget it.

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2006-10-19 18:38:46)

Akavari
+1|6516

N.A.T.O wrote:

You take 80 points way to seriously. I agree your entitled to these rank ups, but you didn’t get them. So get over it and play for 30 minutes and earn the 80 points. And as far as you being owed anything by EA you might as well forget it.
to hell with it im bringing it back
majorassult
I <3 ak101
Wow ok so you just returned a game because you didnt a get a free flash drive (which they said as supplies last) and 80 free points?
Sunday8PM
+1|6849|EU
Not that it matters but wasn't it 40 points?

And you're bringing it back cos you didn't get 40 points for free? That's 1 round! So you're not playing the game cos it's fun, only because of the points then?
doc. josh
+48|6553
actually no 1 in 2142 has gont any rank ups! the server is really show and the stats are a little messes up
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6755|The United Center
68 points.

Which...is about two rounds worth of play.
rippa1
+3|6530
Give the guy a break, he's got every right to be pissed off. I would be.EA are always taking liberties, I feel like taking Battlefield 2, I mean Betafield 2 back over a year after release as the game is that buggy and shoddy. Then we have the shitty EA downloader which is a rip-off and never works properly. EA suck and we all know it, BF 2142 is just bf2 re-skinned anyway. Its not like I don't know the bf sries, I've followed them since bf1942 to vietnam and on to 2142. You guys should support chaps like this instead of making fun and taking the piss. Not very helpful or constructive are you, and as for the people working in the gamestore they should be sacked, the way I see it if you part with money for a product then you have every right to moan when you don't get the deal you was supposed to otherwise companies would just rip off people left right and centre and not give a fck.         Oh yeh,,I got my veteran rank and unlock, I'm now upto about 300 pointss and haven't received another unlock or rank when ranks guides state I should of had a few, WTF EA U SUCK. BETAFIELD 2142, a patch released on day of game release, this is a farce.
Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6829|ATX
You should have received a code when you pre-ordered (or when you picked up your reserved copy) that you would then enter in on the EA website (http://battlefield2142.ea.com/battlefie … /rank.aspx)
and as far as the point discussion goes... it was 40 points for the veterans program and 40 points for the ebgame/gamestop promo...
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6645|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Yeah he has the right to be pissed off. But talking about being childish taking it back...i mean wo 68 points, really makes a difference eh?

And the pen drive. Whats so special? It has 2142 on it. WOOPDIFUCKINGDOO

Pathetic.
Buzerk1
+44|6845
Bring it back.... it's only 80 pts for first 2 ranks.... get over it, play 2 maps and there you have your unlocks....

Your pissed because you didn't make sure your order was proporly made, then may be you shouldn't order stuff from the web and just go to the store, this way you won't get frustrated or you would just find something else to cry about....

You want to find the problem, look in a mirror, there you found it....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard