AtomicMoose
+18|6418
Don't get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with noobs. Its the stupid ones who you want to watch out for. And watching you should be, for these in particular....

1. Nadetillery
Usually occurs on inf only maps where a fully fledged noob unleashes a barrage of grenades... into a wall and has a TK fest.

2. Shotgun- Sniping
Watch out for the engineer lying prone 50m away blasting the air with a shotgun. Then stab him in the face while he reloads and wonders where it all went wrong.

3. Sniper killers
This is just about every idiot who walks up to a sniper any spammmmmms medi or ammo at him until he gets shot for being a twat. It gives away the snipers position to the world. Who come knocking.

4. Lemming- Hoping
A twist on bunny hoping which ends up with the noob falling off a wall or a building whilst doing so.

5. Any sniper lying down in the middle of a road.

6. *Dead* *Clear* *Dead* *Clear* and so on...
Leave me alone!

7. Using the word pwned. Ever.

8. *We have lost control of an outpost*
ARTILLERY ARTILLERY ARTILLERY. Yes that actually work. Im sure that flag is now terrified. As for the guy in the vod who is now on the other side of the map, maybe the artillery could have been put to better use.

9. *Enemy Boat Spotted*

There. Open season...
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6436|Florida

AtomicMoose wrote:

9. *Enemy Boat Spotted*
I'm guilty of that one, but it's still funny. Especially on Mashtur City.
AtomicMoose
+18|6418
Its not funny and its not clever. But neither is waiting till an engineer reloads and then stab him in the face. So I can't judge.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6555|Search Whore killing fields
10. "whats the commander screen button?"
jsnipy
+3,276|6540|...

AtomicMoose wrote:

Don't get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with noobs. Its the stupid ones who you want to watch out for. And watching you should be, for these in particular....

ARTILLERY ARTILLERY ARTILLERY. Yes that actually work. Im sure that flag is now terrified. As for the guy in the vod who is now on the other side of the map, maybe the artillery could have been put to better use.

There. Open season...
Unless you drop a supply crate to keep them there longer (especially armor will) right before the arty.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-10-19 18:04:49)

1800fist4u
+0|6419|Albury, Australia
Does anyone fall for that anymore?
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6644|Warlord
Call me cynical but I'm not going to give much weight to a "definitive guide" where definitive is spelled wrongly
Seaneroo
+12|6676
You mean incorrectly.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6644|Warlord

Seaneroo wrote:

You mean incorrectly.
Same thing.

It would have been incorrect if I'd used the common idiom "...where definitive is spelled wrong" but, just as incorrect is a synonym of wrong, wrongly and incorrectly, both adverbs, are synonyms.

There, that's more detail than you really wanted isn't it?
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6529
enemy noob spotted
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6667
11.) making a thread like this
TuataraDude
+115|6540|Aotearoa

jsnipy wrote:

AtomicMoose wrote:

There. Open season...
Unless you drop a supply crate to keep them there longer (especially armor will) right before the arty.
I like doing that as well. Call an arty strike on their armour, then drop a crate. They think to themselves "Oh goody, a crate" and sit there till the arty hits them. Doesn't always work, but it is fun when it does.
Fragboy
+9|6619|Massachusetts, USA
Well I am all that more stupid for having read this thread, lol.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6460|Stealth City, UK
From someone who joined the forums yesterday.................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard