ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
https://i11.tinypic.com/2hnt6k7.jpg
Some of you may not remember this story, but it involved the  killing of a twelve year old boy and his father that was caught on film. The IDF originally was faulted and apologized for the killing.
    What really happened may never be known. But the previously unthinkable theory, backed by considerable evidence, is that a Palestinian shot the boy in cold blood to create a needed martyr to advance the Palestinian cause. The event, including the Palestinian film crew, was staged for maximum effect. The boy was "just another martyr".
Who really killed Mohammed al-Dua?

Of course, many people died as the result of the anger this terrible killing roused. Suicide bombings, rocket attacks and riots were the result.
     Some of the beloved forum members are filled with a burning hatred for Israel that is fanned by this evil propaganda.
     Please take the time to review this story, and perhaps consider that some of the other “ war crimes “ assigned to Israel may in fact be nothing more than political ploys.

R.I.P. little Mohammed, or...maybe not.

Is he even really dead?

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-19 16:29:52)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6707|Wilmington, DE, US
Woe be to those who dare mention a 9/11 conspiracy though.
jonsimon
+224|6493

Ikarti wrote:

Seeeerved.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6558

jonsimon wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Seeeerved.
Oh Yes, because it is so much easier to stage an event like 9/11 rather than one boy bieng shot on tape. Newbs!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6443|The Land of Scott Walker

Ikarti wrote:

It is much more likely those two poor people were killed for propoganda against Israel, than that Al-Qaeda took credit for something it didn't do on 9/11.  Heartless terrorist like Al-Qaeda also kill their own countrymen in the effort to rally more skulls full of mush to the jihad.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

Stingray24 wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

It is much more likely those two poor people were killed for propoganda against Israel, than that Al-Qaeda took credit for something it didn't do on 9/11.  Heartless terrorist like Al-Qaeda also kill their own countrymen in the effort to rally more skulls full of mush to the jihad.
I know that the 9/11 conspiracy theories are bullshit. Look at that first link though. Whoever wrote it was already looking for a way to "prove" that the Israelis weren't responsible. There's some fairly derogatory statements towards Arabs in it as well. I don't think I'll buy that as a reliable source.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6517|Πάϊ
The Palestinians have enough volunteers ready to die. They don't need to do this and you know it.

On the other hand, because this particular story was so magnified, the Israelis DO need to get it  off their backs.

I say fuck particular stories. Look at the numbers. There's even a thread if you're bored.
ƒ³
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
It's definately an interesting link..

But I do have concern with something besides the bullet holes.. related to the impact though.  Please watch the vid, and if you notice at exactly 0:00 (about half a second from 0:01), there is a bullet hitting the wall, maybe 3 feet above the kid.  The dust flies directly to the left.  Now, unless there was some wind blowing, wouldn't that indicate that the bullet came from exactly where the map shows the IDF stronghold?  If the bullet had come from the cameras position, the dust should've come out perpendicular to the wall.

Or maybe I'm not understanding something.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-10-19 18:01:25)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641
https://ecc.07770500.com/NewsSports/News/Camera%20vedio.jpg

nuff said

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-10-19 18:01:57)

hurridave
Banned
+8|6400
yeh but i need a poo
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

hurridave wrote:

yeh but i need a poo
No one is laughing.
hurridave
Banned
+8|6400

Ikarti wrote:

hurridave wrote:

yeh but i need a poo
No one is laughing.
well im having a good  giggle to myself !!

Mod:  Well, I'm glad you enjoy yourself so much, because you will have lots of time alone now ... bye.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6443|The Land of Scott Walker

hurridave wrote:

yeh but i need a poo
Fixt: laptop
ATG
Banned
Somehow I thought this would be a hot topic.
Phantom2828
+51|6525|Land of the free
I accualy have a video of terrorists in palestine using kids as human shields. I shall dig it out now.
vedds
+52|6752|Christchurch New Zealand

ATG wrote:

Somehow I thought this would be a hot topic.
You know how some people like to ignore things that dont promote their own cause, or scream and insult the person that draws their attention to it? I think for a change yo u are getting the former rather than the latter which is what I would typically expect to this kind of post.

Could this be pallywood all over again?

I think so!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

It is certainly interesting, and does seem pretty plausible. However, I think the adverts on that second site speak volumes about the biases of the source. Not to say that it isn't necessarily true.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

ghettoperson wrote:

It is certainly interesting, and does seem pretty plausible. However, I think the adverts on that second site speak volumes about the biases of the source. Not to say that it isn't necessarily true.
The way the second site implicates the French is hilarious too - try and kill two anti-neocon birds with one stone. LOL
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
Can anyone here answer my question about the first shot?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
It's odd too that the Pallys would need propaganda given the reel of film from here to the moon, from reputable sources, of Israeli atrocities.

And LOL at ATG for attacking Pally propaganda (if it is) given the 99% Israeli propaganda-infested US TV.

I also find it strange that 'The Cunt Brigade', otherwise known as the IDF, apologised for the incident (rare enough occurrence) and didn't retract said apology in light of all of this 'irrefutable' evidence.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-20 10:48:41)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6651

Spearhead wrote:

It's definately an interesting link..

But I do have concern with something besides the bullet holes.. related to the impact though.  Please watch the vid, and if you notice at exactly 0:00 (about half a second from 0:01), there is a bullet hitting the wall, maybe 3 feet above the kid.  The dust flies directly to the left.  Now, unless there was some wind blowing, wouldn't that indicate that the bullet came from exactly where the map shows the IDF stronghold?  If the bullet had come from the cameras position, the dust should've come out perpendicular to the wall.

Or maybe I'm not understanding something.
Not only that, but the position of the top 'new hole' is obscured in photo, thus they aren't proven to be 'new'.  And the second, much smaller, hole is right on the border of the second photo.  It might be there, it might not.  Either way it is clearly of a different calibre.  Also photo 1 is cropped so the holes wouldn't show, thus they have failed to prove these shots were new.  The only discernable impact against the back wall occurs exactly like Spearhead says, from the IDF stronghold.  (edit, and just like their ballistics 101 says, it doesn't produce a round hole)

Last edited by UnOriginalNuttah (2006-10-20 11:09:38)

PRiMACORD
+190|6623|Home of the Escalade Herds

Ikarti wrote:

Seriously, the evidence on that page is not evidence. It's the same type of bull used to explain 911 conspiracy theories.

Oh he looked in the direction of camera so the person filming must have done it! Examining bullet holes in a grainy video counts as evidence now?

You guys will take anything to exonerate Israel but when i post videos about shit thats really happened, the neo-cons don't reply.
ATG
Banned
The difference between most Israeli acts of violence against civilians and most pallestinians acts of violence against civilians is that when its Israel, they are usually cases where people told to flee don't, or people being used as human shields by terrorist are killed.
     The pallestinians get their rocks off by blowing up, on purpose, themselfs amongst people they know are not combatents.
     The moral high ground is usually, clearly on the side of Israel.

Go a head though, if it makes you feel better, keep hating the Jews.

I notice the vast majority of liberals on these forums are from outside the U.S., mainly Europe, and I wouldn't want to upset any of your traditions.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

ATG wrote:

I notice the vast majority of liberals on these forums are from outside the U.S., mainly Europe, and I wouldn't want to upset any of your traditions.
Just when I thought I was the master of low blows...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

The 911 conspiracy is a government conspiracy designed to make them look tough and evil.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard