Turtle
+7|6776|Boulder, CO
I was just playing on -=Fraggers Hall=- or somesuch server. Had been there for a map prior to starting out on Clean Sweep. I spawn mec and get in the bomber, hung out for a sec to see if anyone else was coming and left. I ended up making it to their strip just in time for everyone of them to be in a chopper or jet and laid down a nice stream of bombs, ended up with about 8-9 that drop. I was doing fine, made several trips back to the strip and noticed two guys standing in the hangar waiting for my jet to respawn. Well I ended up getting run into, which was actually pretty funny because I slowed way down to gun a chopper down but I was too late and had to go past him but he rammed me as I went past.. hehe you woulda had to see it.

Anyway, I respawn at the jet and they're both there. One of them was an {FRG} member and the other guy was random. The jet spawns and the random guy and I get the spots. We get about 200 feet and he gets kicked. So, I take the helm and fly the jet back down to the strip. After an unsuccessful landing =/ I respawned and ended up copilot with the frg guy, we make a couple loops, he finally lines something up and I guide a missile into it, right before the idiot drops his payload... So, next trip back, their bomber fucking owns him, but I jumped out right at the strip since I knew he was dead. I get pilot again, finally... the FRG guy gets copilot for one second then jumps out as l lift off. I immediately spotted their jet and killed it before it got back to their strip. Right after I got the kills, I got booted for excessive teamkilling. Never tk'd once. And I was in the lead of 2nd place by about 30 points.

The moral of the story is... fuck you {FRG}, just because you are an admin doesn't mean you can't share vehicles. I made anyone welcome to come gunner but you just have to get your jet practice in.... You can practice on YOUR own server by YOURSELF, and be admin! DON'T BE GAY!

/rant off
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6773|Medicland, sthlm

Turtle wrote:

DON'T BE GAY!
Who are you to give orders on what sexual orientation this man should have? Rainbows are a beautiful thing, take your hate elsewhere.

On the vehicle bit though, yeah totally agree.
SteikeTa
+153|6767|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
I got kicked some min. ago from a server. Dont remember the name of it. I had around 82-84 points or so. Was leading like crazy. The others had from 44 and down. I got kicked for some reason i dont know. Maybe i killed the admin with the grenade laucher. They were 3 guys trying to take one of our flags. Killed them all. I have just started playing as a medic. Have been what you all call a "noob tuber". Got bored of it. Was a medic in that server too and I changed to assault because it seemed like almost everyone on the oposing team was using a grenade launcher. So i wanted "revenge". After killing those guys with the GL, i got kicked. As a resault of a vote or for team killing. I didnt see a vote, and i didnt team kill anyone that round.

I realized how irritating it was to be killed by the GL, so i started to play as a medic these days. When i get the expert badge ill try something else.... or if i get bored with it. Hmm, i really didnt realize just how irritating it is to be killed by the GL. And its very fun to kill the people who use it(as many has stated).
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6763
I see that steiketa has been enlightened.  Im only suprised it took so long to do so.

Anyway, I just got booted to make room for a clan member.  Its only happened a few times before, but this time I was pissed.  I was a squad leader of a good squad who was doing exactly what we should be doing...taking flags and kicking ass.  The round before that, we lost in less than five minutes, and this time, my team was headed to victory.   I didnt see why I should be kicked, but maybe I had high ping.  But still, why didnt they boot the lowlife teamkiller on the team?
Sud
+0|6767
This should be considered defamation of account (it saves on your kick/ban stats) and the admin who did it should lose his ranked status. I wish EA would update the EULA to make admins liable for their actions.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard