KH0NG
+1|5657
..i know i should be on here bitching about the unfair-ness of the bf2-life?

..but my.god. Redman, fucking Epic stats, man..
xD
t_lorenzo94
+1|5835|illinois
lol worst one ive came across id *DK* DrunkenKillerz *DK*...kick/ban any1 who is better than they are..lmao
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6389|The Netherlands
=WCC= accusing over xfire xD

https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/d8b66e3ed6a127be15e9033ce1f41182f548648a.png

I lol'd he is an ESL member, and he showed his ESL account, he said he wasn't using unlocks.. killed me with g36e like hell xD
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6807|Reality
Gotta love the 'No Commander'  rule.
Go play games without a commander then you dumbasses.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6715|The Netherlands

Stubbee wrote:

same with the bunnyhopping stupid rulles for ppl who cant aim
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5660|Vacationland
A rule that annoys me on one of the servers I play on is that on Sharqi that the Heli Port is an uncap and the TV station flag isn't
You can't attack uncaps so you can't shoot at anyone in the heli port
so you have to cap the TV station without getting shot by one of the many snipers in the heli port.
Quite annoying but not complete impossible
JoshP
Banned
+176|5753|Notts, UK

Stubbee wrote:

Yeah, i agree, that's a stupid rule. Normally I piss them off by going commander, arguing with them about the ROE and how i'll report them, get kicked, then either report them to EA, their server provider if it's rackage, or just CTD them

Serves them right for being silly faggots
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6350|eng
Me and RB were catching some shit from RazorPhane and some other -=ThC=- member yesterday on their server, was funny. It's a good server though.
#rekt
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6389|The Netherlands
A mate of mine, is a really great sniper, some of his movements are called dodgy by many people...
But I call it skills, serious he has some sniper skills. Anyway.

=CD= ( =Collateral Damage= ), banned him because he killed the server almost empty... they said..

He got banned once on their server for suspect cheating, here are some of the reactions (of the first time) xD;

i got the feeling it has summat to do with the 43-0 kd ratio mate.
I was the person that clicked the ban button......It was a group decision......There was a few members that had somthing to say about your play so i speced you, I noticed you gun snapping left to right. Also a member looked at you stats and we felt you wer hacking. It wasent just 1 person that made this decision but if i remember right there was 5 that agreed you wer hacking.
Guysssss Insane is legit. Played with him a couple of times on the EAF server, and he's just pure skillz. 42-0 is mad, my best is like 33 and that was with Martin medicing me. I can honestly vouch for him, sniper to sniper. It proper sweet that we are getting people like Insane to come on our server, as it means we are attracting a wide range of players. If we could unban him, I would love to play a couple of rounds with you on my home turf Insane buddy. Obviously on your team, I don't fancy getting pwned too much.  But yeh, I'm vouching for him.
The Topic: http://www.clancd.org/e107_plugins/foru … hp?12446.0

He got unbanned the first time,

He joined their server again, and he got banned again, because members of the CD clan and some playing member were whining about him.
The Topic: http://www.clancd.org/e107_plugins/foru … .php?21968

some of their reactions;

we had you specced for a while and you was found snappimg and it looked dodgy as you like, so as far as the ban i put in place stays.
you can argue your point here all you like fella, but unfortunately for you your never going to win this debate, the ban was put in place by me and agreed with other members of clan =CD= and i trust them a lot more more than 1 pub, sorry if i have upset you with this but he doesnt exactly seem to be contesting his ban.
And this one, was the perfect one;

ok the RULES of our server are.....IF SUSPECTED OF CHEATING OR HACKING , IT WILL RESULT IN A BAN. You have been suspected of hacking therefore your banned. SIMPLE....
some of the screenies he made in-game

https://pwndby-networks.co.uk/images/screen076.jpg

https://pwndby-networks.co.uk/images/screen077.jpg

https://pwndby-networks.co.uk/images/screen078.jpg

Serious, banning the skilled players is kinda lame... me thinks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys ever got banned by CD? or?

Last edited by -supremecars- (2009-01-14 07:45:32)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6350|eng
I've been accused of hacking by one of their members on another server, but i'd also like to point out that with the exception of Jak, they all suck.
#rekt
JoshP
Banned
+176|5753|Notts, UK

-supremecars- wrote:

lots of stuff that takes up masses of room if i quote it
i think i saw that guy yesterday/day before in UKM's server, raping me lulz

the people in those quotes need to get b& from teh internet for failing grammar, tbh

then again, loads of clans ban people for being good, and claim hacks

also lol @ UKM, i posted the "Post your macros" topic here at bf2s, and a couple of days later, one of their members (who i don't think is a bf2s member) comes to me on xfire and tells me if i use macros there i'll get banned

Last edited by JoshP (2009-01-14 11:52:34)

Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6389|The Netherlands

JoshP wrote:

-supremecars- wrote:

the people in those quotes need to get b& from teh internet for failing grammar, tbh

also lol @ UKM, i posted the "Post your macros" topic here at bf2s, and a couple of days later, one of their members (who i don't think is a bf2s member) comes to me on xfire and tells me if i use macros there i'll get banned
Lmao xD hehe xD

Insane Sniper is good uh?
JoshP
Banned
+176|5753|Notts, UK

-supremecars- wrote:

JoshP wrote:

-supremecars- wrote:

Lmao xD hehe xD

Insane Sniper is good uh?
yeah D:

i was trying to do a gas station last stand for lolz when we had like, 2 flags capped, (suburb and factory) so i ran like fuck out of factory when it got neutralised, and he managed to notice me and chase after me and kill me before the other guys finished capping, and he got me just as i got to the water bit
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6389|The Netherlands
I send him a PM, because the lame admin, couldn't answer me.. (Talking about abusive..)

I am reopening it, because I also are a player who has been banned many times, because players think I cheat.
That's just a point that I make...

If players are thinking that you guys make unfair advantages you should know better, you build up a reputation with your clan, that has been proved many times. If lots of players will think that you keep in cheaters... they should know better. Manystyles is a guy who uses his sniper skills, to kill people on his own way.. he doesn't need the so called "hacks/cheats" for it.

Battlefield is a bug-game, some things just are impossible wont you think? Once I made with a ex-clan of mine a screenshot... on my screen I was on a roof, and my head was not sticking over the edge... on the other screen my mate made.. my head was stucking over the edge.. and gave me a headshot, and I shouted... "NOOO WAY".

Do you know the bug, that your feet can stick out of the wall? I made many kills with it on gatehouse, players trying to get the flag, and their feet was sticking out. If Manystyles is using an SVD, three shots at a leg who is sticking out of the wall will give him a nice kill.
Many-stylez has been in EAF, and left the clan and made up PwndBy networks.

I can show you some of my screenshots what happens when I come on servers...

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … a1169a.png
Teams were getting unbalanced, players switchen to my side.
His reaction;
Sorry, the screenshots will not display on my PC.

Your argument about feet sticking through walls is irrelevant - the guy was snapshotting and getting single shot kills - and causing public players to leave the server that WE PAY FOR because of the way he was playing. These were not 3 shots at one target for a kill, but 3 shots on 3 separate targets and 3 kills in under a second - more than once - can't be done without cheating.

HOWEVER, as I have already said, THE SUBJECT IS CLOSED. The decision has been made by the CD admins and the ban is in place and will remain. He was warned when he was reinstated that if he continued to cause players to leave our server he would be banned again.
Serious, Insane cheats... oh admin admin *cry cry cry* ... i got killed by him, he cheats... nubs.

Last edited by -supremecars- (2009-01-15 00:15:09)

tejdm13
+3|5646
yea

he is good very good with that SVD...
and to insane to ban him because of that... and even more they not hear him....

BAN nemean NOW lollol from all the servers lol

Last edited by tejdm13 (2009-01-15 07:53:02)

Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6389|The Netherlands

tejdm13 wrote:

yea

he is good very good with that SVD...
and to insane to ban him because of that... and even more they not hear him....

BAN nemean NOW lollol from all the servers lol
hehe, hey mate xD...

Lol I got banned on to many servers for the so called hacking xD... they even had proof they said, and I have been like lemme count 100 times reported to EA... oh well Cup of Care is empty \_/
tejdm13
+3|5646
yea soem admin they suck they have the "power" and ... but noone realise its only a game and its funny..... if that admin keep doing nasty thinks the only they can do is to get pwnd everytime.... becuase friend to friend...
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6807|Reality
Legitimate SVD snipers need to go to a Sandox server with some exploding barrels. 'Wound' the barrels so they explode with one hit. Go to max distance or the distance where the barrels appear the same size as his human victims. ( i guess basically double the distance since the barrels are twice as big?). make sure the barrels are adequately spaced and elevated. Then FRAPS the destruction of said barrels with 3 shots rapid fire. That should shut them up.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6445|the land of bourbon

tejdm13 wrote:

yea soem admin they suck they have the "power" and ... but noone realise its only a game and its funny..... if that admin keep doing nasty thinks the only they can do is to get pwnd everytime.... becuase friend to friend...
<3
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6389|The Netherlands

steelie34 wrote:

tejdm13 wrote:

<3
<3 <3
tejdm13
+3|5646
<3 <3 <3 nasty baby!
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6063|Aberdeen, Scotland
Reading the last few posts made my head sore...'cup of care'? ...
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5660|Vacationland
Oi more problems from the uncap heliport rule, Apparently if you kill a helicopter above the city entrance you are attacking the heliport uncap
Not playing on that server again.
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6389|The Netherlands
Lmao @ CD clan

I got this PM from one of their n00b admins called; Spook_57

THE SUBJECT IS CLOSED
I tried to awnser the pm;

You are not authorized to use the PM system

lmao xD what a bunch of nubs
JoshP
Banned
+176|5753|Notts, UK