j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6664|Behind that RPK-74
http://bf2s.com/player/90648742/  =UK=DOLLY and friends.
Banned me from a legit server HE runs for NOT participating in his stats padding wtf.
Look at fav victim and other.
Oh yeah . said go find 3 other people to pad with or be BANNED ... I took the latter,

https://sig.gamedrome.com/gen/30836.jpg

Last edited by j4mi3-k1ll3r (2007-03-29 07:14:15)

Alpha.350
+19|6592
Ok guys, does anyone know this person http://bf2s.com/player/95100352/

he own its insane...
docnutz
+39|6776|B O S T ON area
Btw this guy has an aimbot!

http://bf2s.com/player/17139150/

i/o karkand the other day and i couldn't even show my ass for one second without getting shot in the fucking head repeatedly before i could even spot the fuker!

I had to quit the server!  Usually i make it interesting and chase a good sniper down but this was ridiculous!!!

........end rant

Last edited by docnutz (2007-03-30 08:14:29)

David.P
Banned
+649|6290
Hey doc i think i played with that guy once, When you we're fighting him did he use an svd or m16? Last time he was on my team he was wallhacking in cement factory he had the m16 on single shot and getting headshots in the warehouse.
docnutz
+39|6776|B O S T ON area
He used the svd on mec and m24 on the u.s side I believe.

How do people like that stick around for so long?

He was making it so obvious!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6666

David.Podedworny wrote:

Hey doc i think i played with that guy once, When you we're fighting him did he use an svd or m16? Last time he was on my team he was wallhacking in cement factory he had the m16 on single shot and getting headshots in the warehouse.
Lol, just from reading your posts you strike me as an immature, ignorant bastard. The fact that you feel it neccessary to argue about a kick like this really shows your true colours, i.e a 6 year old kid. Have you ever admined? Do you know how annoying it is when some idiot is ruining the game and you have to pause everything just to kick him. BTW, the whole score thing really makes you look like a douche.

Kthxbi.
Nutty_Ralph12
+0|6255
That Nutty Ralph guy is so good, but he isnt a hacker
oChaos.Haze
+90|6455
Watch out for FOW, I just got banned from their dalian wake oman server for hacking, cause I tv'd an f35 that was going about oh 2 miles an hour.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6679|USA
CLan GodFuel

I playe don thier server the other day. Thier tag was GDFUEL or something. The rules are, there are no rules. Baserape is fine and everything else.

So, I get in, map is warlord. I check the squads to see what nifty team I will follow ito battle. Its 6 v 6. Its me 1st LT and 5 privates. YAY! No squads formed. Awesome! Against a 1st LT, a butter bar, and a few other ranks above private. So we are already back at our british uncap getting baseraped. I don't care about that.

Except these guys, (2 from GDFuel were on the Insurgent side). After EVERY kill they typed "GODFUEL!".
So, with them baseraping, all you see on the screen is:

GODFUEL!
GODFUEL!
GODFUEL!
GODFUEL!
GODFUEL!
GODFUEL!
GODFUEL!
GODFUEL!

Then someone accused them of hacking. THen came the "Your inbred. GODFUEL!" and "GODFUEL kills inbreds!"

It was rather annoying.

Anyone ever come across these guys? Overall, no they weren't that good. I just wished I could have standed the spawnrape I spawned into and started a fresh round, but I couldn't trake the "GODFUEL!" any longer.

I may recruit some people to go in and rape thier anoose, and after every kill type "GODFUCK!" or "FAGFUEL!"

rant done
StRyKeR-191
+1|6330|Australia
Baked Nut
+2|6481|Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Did your main account get reset stryker ?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6398|the land of bourbon
i hate servers that have stupid fucking rules about bunnyhopping, waiting in line for vehicles, and no uncap attack.  these servers always seem to have the 12 year old admins who can't wait to kick you for killing them.  i mean, there are certain ways to play certain maps, and having a no UCB rule basically guarantees a win for the other team.  (im of course referring to gator, TV missles bvr ftw!)  i got banned for shooting a tv missle into the uncap, didn't even kill anyone, just wanted to spot enemies.  me AND the pilot got banned from the server.  really fucking lame
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6344|105 RVK

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Lol, just from reading your posts you strike me as an immature, ignorant bastard. The fact that you feel it neccessary to argue about a kick like this really shows your true colours, i.e a 6 year old kid. Have you ever admined? Do you know how annoying it is when some idiot is ruining the game and you have to pause everything just to kick him. BTW, the whole score thing really makes you look like a douche.

Kthxbi.
lucid is a known hacker, i played with him and he went 100-2 as spec ops.

gave himself supplies and shot everything that gave him points, no matter where they were.

watched him that round: http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1053 … 734og3.png
JaggedPanther
+61|6490
STUPID INFERIOR SERVER ADMINS DESERVE THEIR OWN THREAD.

Add " RAGING REBELS " to the list.

They apply rules only when it is against them (and they stack their team on their side). On 4 occasions in just one round we get our uncap attacked yet in their rules it states 'do not attack uncap unless all flags are capped', we had at least 2 all times.

Then they steal our jets (R2 members) and cry when I shot it down. I actually killed an R2 member once before while he threw gernades at me about to jump into jet (at our uncap flag). Then a non R2 member (aalaarkon or some wussy name like that) who killed my squadmates, I know cos they said they were just killed in uncap) then stole plane. I shot him down, and again the same thing to an R2 member. Then they booted me at end of round probably cos I was owning their little wussy butts too much.

Cry baby admin with one way rules. They only enforce it when it is against them and I shot the guy down over the big lake.... WELL BEFORE HE REACHED HIS AIRSPACE.

pisses me off that such inferior admins ruin the game.

Another reason: it reserves 12 slots at all times.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2007-04-06 20:14:31)

Izx2
I Shank for a living.
+1|6247|S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Anybody ever heard of the *BROS* gaming community. Just a bunch armor-whoring f8ggots including the once 1# ECR.RC. Horrid infantry stats lmfao.
lightningcount4
+0|6247
Ok I agree with most of you about the rules of a server thing, except for one. The attacking of the uncap.

The server I admin on VSSq has this rule for one reason. We like to promote fair play. How is it fair if you only have the carrier, or uncap and you cant get off of it, or out of it. Cause lets face it no amount of AA in the world will  help against a good pilot. 

The thinking behind this rule is the other team always has a chance to win if they can get out of their base, plus games last much longer like this.

We ALL know that getting killed by AIR/Armor in your uncap the instant you spawn is the worst thing. Heck if im playing on another server and it starts happening I deselect a spawn point and wait it out to save my kdm.

In our server you can steal planes destroy commander assets and all that stuff you are just not allowed to go in and start killing anyone and everyone you see.

Last edited by lightningcount4 (2007-04-07 04:37:31)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6510|N. Ireland
You think in war Britain said to Germany, "oh stop baserapin us!!!!11 stop desrtoyin r assets!!111" - No, I don't think they did either.

You don't like being baseraped? Get onto another server or even better, just deal with it.
Dragonclaw
+186|6322|Florida

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/90648742/  =UK=DOLLY and friends.
Banned me from a legit server HE runs for NOT participating in his stats padding wtf.
Look at fav victim and other.
Oh yeah . said go find 3 other people to pad with or be BANNED ... I took the latter,

http://sig.gamedrome.com/gen/30836.jpg
When the server name is PADDING ONLY you should get the idea. Ive padded there before but it was boring after one round of throwing nades out of a full blackhawk
Chupathingy01
+0|6247
I just love the fact that the top five are ALL 4 star generals, ALL have fav kit as medic and fav weapon as explosives (even though there's no explosives IN the medic kit) an they ALL have a kill streak of 65535... LOL!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6303|eng
Search mint-sauce-41, he is just soo damn good!
#rekt
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6541|dunno

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Search mint-sauce-41, he is just soo damn good!
no
lightningcount4
+0|6247

leetkyle wrote:

You think in war Britain said to Germany, "oh stop baserapin us!!!!11 stop desrtoyin r assets!!111" - No, I don't think they did either.

You don't like being baseraped? Get onto another server or even better, just deal with it.
Firstly, its a game. Secondly did you even read what i posted. I admin that server I dont need to find another server, because the server i admin already has that rule.

And you CANNOT tell me that doing repeated bombing runs on a carrier or in an uncap isnt stat padding. The guys in the base have NO chance. If this was a real war then bomb the hell out of them and be done with it. But this is a video game. And games are not about meaningless numbers or figurative ranks. (Contrary to popular belief) Games are about having fun. Tell me something. Whats more fun base raping for the last what 5 minutes of a match or letting them take a flag and having the round continue for maybe 20 more minutes.

Or better yet whats more fun. Constantly dropping bombs on teh same spot, or getting into a dogfight with a good pilot.

ANd as I said stealing vehicles and destroying assets is fine. I mean heck thats why the spec ops have c4 to begin with.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6316

leetkyle wrote:

lmafo so true

$t0p De$tr0yin 0ur assets!!111 P0lic3 rAge!!++

Last edited by namsdrawkcaB (2007-04-08 08:51:19)

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6480|meh-land

Chupathingy01 wrote:

I just love the fact that the top five are ALL 4 star generals, ALL have fav kit as medic and fav weapon as explosives (even though there's no explosives IN the medic kit) an they ALL have a kill streak of 65535... LOL!
65535 is a number that occurs in i think two digit hex or something like that, i can't remember exactly but its the highest number possible in that computer language. 

some noobs had a server, and hacked the files in it so that it is still ranked, but it has different rules
Alpha.350
+19|6592
Ok guys, does anyone know this person ? I know it's second accounts but still, he pwns like hell !
http://bf2s.com/player/85326838/
http://bf2s.com/player/95100352/

alpha

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard