Simon
basically
+838|6722|UK

baggs wrote:

[UKU] clan, ZANDER2004 and SwartieJr, both of those guys aimbot. Pretty much admitted it near the end of the round before they started banning my friends and I. They have their own server "193.93.45.162" 16567 "24/7 Karkand Inf [UKU]". Go along and see for yourself.
I'll check it out tomorrow
baggs
+732|6269
They actually admitted it in our teamspeak too, said they started cheating about 4 weeks ago. But it's been much longer than that, they were UKSF players before and something happened there which made UKSF pull out of competition ladders.
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6390|The Netherlands

baggs wrote:

They actually admitted it in our teamspeak too, said they started cheating about 4 weeks ago. But it's been much longer than that, they were UKSF players before and something happened there which made UKSF pull out of competition ladders.
Now I can remember, they are from UKSF indeed... poor that Zander is doing this kinda shit..
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5932|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
sgtwhite77 and fawn.duck.toe are aimbotters
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6807|Reality

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

sgtwhite77 and fawn.duck.toe are aimbotters
fawn also has the commander hack. dropping supplies to himself on Moongamers Oman

Last edited by Stubbee (2009-05-02 15:53:51)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
BVC
+325|6760
Commanders who grunt it up instead of spotting!

There was a Master Gunnery Sergeant doing this on GameArena Dalian today, honestly, the guy should have learned a thing or two by now!
H3RB4L ABU53
felony uses aimbot
oChaos.Haze
+90|6502
xXx Wake server.  Don't go near it if you are decent, just an insta kick for some made up reason, and then ban when you rejoin for things like "bad stats", "name violation".  In fact, they aren't even good enough to warrant going there in the first place.
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5596|USA
I'm banned from xXx wake also for going 60-0 or something like that in a jet. BANNING!!! for suspected hacks. code word "suspected".. they have no skill there
H3RB4L ABU53
lol I sometimes used to play on super@infantry karkand sometimes but dont go anywhere near it now, bout 2 weeks ago there was about 10-20 hackers on there in 1 game I was like- wtf why are so many peple hacking on here and they all said "admins gone to lunch lol" lol never went on there since, I thought it was meant to be a gd server by the name of it? I was just surprised, it made me wonder if a high percentage of BF2 players do have hacks and just use them for fun sometimes
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5565| - | - | - | - | - |
Everyone that kills me hacks.
L.Sammy
+5|5702|Ireland

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

lol I sometimes used to play on super@infantry karkand sometimes but dont go anywhere near it now, bout 2 weeks ago there was about 10-20 hackers on there in 1 game I was like- wtf why are so many peple hacking on here and they all said "admins gone to lunch lol" lol never went on there since, I thought it was meant to be a gd server by the name of it? I was just surprised, it made me wonder if a high percentage of BF2 players do have hacks and just use them for fun sometimes
A high percentage of BF2 players do have hacks and just use them BECAUSE they cant play and think their shizz because they can kill with 1 shot.
Ascraeus
+7|5920

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

I'm very interested in your observations, I will check the logs and determine the time and date of your last visit and will if possible retrieve the logs for that server and that date. When retrieved I will background check all the players that visited that server.

Unless you are able to provide any additional evidence to support your claim, such as a screenshot of the score-sheet.

I must admit that I find your comments surprising, I doubt there are as many clans that work as hard as [[email protected]] in ensuring hackers are prevented and removed from our servers. With presently 9 immensely popular servers it is at times an unenviable task.

I don't wish to contradict your statement without evidence, but we do have some unerringly exceptional players who visit the server (unfortunately - lol) and it is just possible that you visited the server at a distinctly inopportune moment.

I am sorry your enjoyment was compromised by suspected hackers, and I would assure you, we are extremely serious about the issue of hackers, our banlists exceeds 2000 names, our pbbans.dat list a further 500 (98% hackers/glitchers/cheats), we stream to pbbans; we also help other clans with providing information relating to these unsavory characters.

In future I would appreciate your help; if you could log into our site and posting at least a message in our chatbox, requesting our help, usually somebody is available is able to respond.

Once again I am sorry your enjoyment was compromised, I will endeavour to investigate your claim.

Regards

[[email protected]]
H3RB4L ABU53
It doesnt bother me that much I play on a lot of servers, Ive played on super@infantry a few times and played with some good players on there but I know when people are using aimbot straight away, werent 2 weeks ago was about 2 or more months ago I just joined super infantry karkand on US and was getting headshotted every time I spawned by loads of different players and no 1 kicked them, obviously no admin was in but just put me off playing on the server
Ascraeus
+7|5920

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

It doesnt bother me that much I play on a lot of servers, Ive played on super@infantry a few times and played with some good players on there but I know when people are using aimbot straight away, werent 2 weeks ago was about 2 or more months ago I just joined super infantry karkand on US and was getting headshotted every time I spawned by loads of different players and no 1 kicked them, obviously no admin was in but just put me off playing on the server
edit: Ok S2 37 days ago & S1 82 days ago.

From the description you have provided could it have been the SUPER@ fake server which we had problems with a couple of months ago:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=123147

It was a 32 player server, which we do not run.

Any additional information would help me.

Do these names ring a bell?

monty_returns
Ateles_Geoffroyis
onstrap
BazzafromBrum
bazwax

Thank you.

Last edited by Ascraeus (2009-05-15 17:13:51)

.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5565| - | - | - | - | - |
lmao
H3RB4L ABU53
lol, i dont remember any of their names anyway
H3RB4L ABU53
someone called winrar hacking just now im only writing to warn people of them but cant be bothered any more theres too many
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5784|Gulf Coast

=SF= hwy tampa, a =SF= admin(to remain nameless) kicked me cause i was in the jet and he wanted it. The reason said "First you ram the jet with a heli then you take it, just wrong" and I did no such thing, I actually had just taken off the runway and next thing I know I'm kicked. The =SF= admin was waiting in the hangar. I like the server overall but this was a little annoying.
Ascraeus
+7|5920

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

someone called winrar hacking just now im only writing to warn people of them but cant be bothered any more theres too many
Ok, I finally got the maggot & his mate, he was using an exploit for name hacking which does not show in name hack buster, so no saved report:

c95b0249 i.p. 81.105.247.62 Hacker - Commander hack - lan no hash

Felony
Fernie
fernie _
fukdat Roger-My-Todger
loser!
mfsulz
MorEls
octets
poofta
rarlab
Roger-My-Todger
ThreeS
Threez
winrar

b8a4f60d i.p. 80.2.75.93 Hacker - Commander hack - lan no hash

P0IliX
PiIl0X
PiIl0X t3amsatan
smiggy_evo

Thanks for the heads up - anyway.
H3RB4L ABU53
diablomaster33 and 2 people with "ourmum" in front of their names

one was ourmum crazylegz_X3 and other was ourmum cojones_apreta aimbotting no one on the server gave a shit i hate ths game

http://bf2s.com/player/203392597/

http://bf2s.com/player/88087665/

theyre all shit as well, really shit, just pisses me off when I get headshotted beyond draw distance by L85 over and over

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-05-25 18:09:22)

BVC
+325|6760
Oh FFS

I had a commander just now, could use UAVs fine but rarely - if ever - used the scan.

The guy was a THREE STAR GENERAL...commander corporal is are one thing, but by the time you've reached that sort of rank...fucks sake, there is NO excuse!!!!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6518|The Twilight Zone

Pubic wrote:

Oh FFS

I had a commander just now, could use UAVs fine but rarely - if ever - used the scan.

The guy was a THREE STAR GENERAL...commander corporal is are one thing, but by the time you've reached that sort of rank...fucks sake, there is NO excuse!!!!
he just wanted his supply crates, thats why he applied for commander-unlimited supply of clays!
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
pinkie_slapepd
+8|5618|♥♥
Lol at raging angels. I went to there site and read there main page

"Welcome to the *Raging|Angels* Clan. We are currently recruiting mature, dedicated Battlefield 2 players that are 18+ with more than 150 global hours on their profile. Our clan is not about skill level, but about dedication,
team work, fair play, and of course, fun. *R|A* only wants
active players, and therefore, you must log into our clan site or server every three days or notify the clan leader/ admin if you are going to be unable to log in. If not they will freeze your account."

If you go and look at there members 4 of them don't even have 80 hours of gameplay and the admins are some of the stupidest admins I've ever seen.

Last edited by pinkie_slapepd (2009-05-29 20:25:32)

pinkie_slapepd
+8|5618|♥♥
got another complaint about Raging Angels.

Apperentaly if you live near a hacker your at risk of getting banned. Who knew!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard