Ryan
+1,230|6860|Alberta, Canada

Jackhammer, MP7, MG36, or P90?

I'm only 3,000 or so away from 1st. SGT. and I was thinking about getting the MG36 and the P90. MG36 seems prettyg ood, but people say it sucks, and the P90 doesn't seem very accurate, but I only got to use it for a few minutes.

Only good thing I think about the P90 is the red-dot scope.

So what should I get?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6615|Seattle

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

Jackhammer: A beast in city maps
MP7: It was really good till 1.2 nerfed it. Kinda like a portable Blackhawk minigun, then of course noobs complained about it (A FUCKING SMG FOR CRYING OUT LOUD) and it got nerfed. Still decent for more ranged engagements.
MG36: Lame IMO
P90: I love this gun
Ryan
+1,230|6860|Alberta, Canada

Shotties are only good for close range (and a bit of medium range), and I normally use my guns for long range on Karkand.

Hurricane, why do you love the P90? It doesn't seem very accurate.

I think the MG36 for sure, but I still need another.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6538|Austin, Texas
P90 and JackHammer. Although I don't like the Jackhammer so much, it's decent for city.
Des.Kmal
+917|6635|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

King_County_Downy wrote:

32 dumbass.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6548
Jackhammer sounds like a winner. As for others. The p90 and mp7 are identical in everything apart bullet capacity. The MG36 is pretty good but a lot of pkm dudes dont like it.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6768|the middle of nowhere
MG36
and please:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=47864

Last edited by Darkhelmet (2006-10-18 18:33:16)

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6478|UK
P90
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6595|Florida
P90 is good, I personally prefer standard AT weapons, but the P90 is good for a change.  And a really high rate of fire.....other than that, I say the MG36.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

I like the P90 because it is the most accurate of the SMG's I believe, or at least at full auto. The red-dot sight is also nice. The big clip helps, along with little recoil. It also is very accurate at single shot, meaning you can still tear it up in CQC but also be decent and mid-range stuff.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6768|Chicago.
P90 would be the best investment, simply because AT has a chance at medium range without the assistance of an Eryx or SRAW.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6580|British Columbia, Canada
P90, and MG36..

I really like the P90.. The MG36 is alright..

I dont really care for the MP7 or Jackhammer..

I have them both, and i still use the pump shot guns whenever i play engineer..
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6548|Boston, MA
P90 - I love this gun. It takes a lot of getting used to and practice so don't expect to be a killing machine with it right away. I have gotten really good with it myself, and now I feel invincible. Nothing can stop me half the time, no infantry, no tank, hell, I even shoot down helis with the SRAW.

MG36 - This one I like because it shoots so fast and it doesn't overheat easily at all, but honestly, the PKM is just so much more powerful and makes this kind of a throwaway unlock.

Jackhammer - This one really depends on if you like using the pump shotguns or not. If you like pump shotguns, then don't bother really. I like all the shotguns if I have to use them so I just always use the stock shottys, I rarely use the jackhammer anymore.

MP7 - This gun is just awful. It takes about 7 shots to kill somebody, you only get 40 in a clip and it's so inaccurate you waste over a half a clip to kill somebody. Then you only get two extra clips so it's hard to get more than 5 kills with that thing.

Overall, I'd say the P90 is the only worthwhile gun left to unlock for you. I'd probably also go with the Jackhammer if you play a lot of SF like myself, you don't want to get stuck with the MP7 when you're SAS.
greenhaven
+47|6483
I have used the MP7 a decent amount. It's okay, but the shotgun/pistol combo works better IMO. The main problem with the MP7 is the small ammo count, with only 2 clips extra. The stock engy guns are better than the unlocks (except as SAS since that is the unlock).

Jackhammer = Meh. I've picked it up a couple times, but the pimp cane is still the best shotty.

Last edited by greenhaven (2006-10-18 19:10:50)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6781

ryan_14 wrote:

Jackhammer, MP7, MG36, or P90?

I'm only 3,000 or so away from 1st. SGT. and I was thinking about getting the MG36 and the P90. MG36 seems prettyg ood, but people say it sucks, and the P90 doesn't seem very accurate, but I only got to use it for a few minutes.

Only good thing I think about the P90 is the red-dot scope.

So what should I get?
They all suck compared to Default weapons.
arnica
+18|6697|Sydney
P90 .....
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6471|USA

Hurricane wrote:

Jackhammer: A beast in city maps
MP7: It was really good till 1.2 nerfed it. Kinda like a portable Blackhawk minigun, then of course noobs complained about it (A FUCKING SMG FOR CRYING OUT LOUD) and it got nerfed. Still decent for more ranged engagements.
MG36: Lame IMO
P90: I love this gun
The machine gun on the blackhawk is still powerful as a mofo... the only problem is its impossible to aim it. If you ever get into one of those things on a carrier, and start mowing down infantry you'll see what I mean.
deanspeedway
+0|6740
I am a big fan of the MP7. I hardly ever use the shotguns as an engineer now that I have unlocked it. It allows you to fight at medium range and as the ROF is so high you can defeat people with assault rifles at close range. Admittedly I often use half a mag at point blank range to take someone down.

I am debating myself whether to unlock the P90 or MG36 for my 1st Sergeant unlock.

How does the P90 compare to the stock SMG's - MP5 and PP-19 ?
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6519|Houston, TX
Jackhammer.  I like that lil' bastard
montypythizzle
+21|6620
p90 has same damage as all automatic smgs in AT
mp7 p90 w/ 40 rounds
p90 is best in that perspective since it has 50 rounds
mg36 eh id proly get that instead of jackhammer
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6666|Norway

BigmacK wrote:

P90 would be the best investment, simply because AT has a chance at medium range without the assistance of an Eryx or SRAW.
Agreed...
Mg36 is the only lmg who needs more than one shot to the head to kill, crappy as hell. I think so many people like the mg36 because the other Lmg`s are a little bit harder to use (but still 3x more deadly than the 36, just takes practice).

I would go for the p90 and mp7, the jackhammer is fun to use now and then, but it`s also crap
deanspeedway
+0|6740

Fredrik wrote:

I would go for the p90 and mp7, the jackhammer is fun to use now and then, but it`s also crap
You would need to unlock the Jackhammer to get the MP7
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6612|Iceland
MG36 - P90 - Jackhammer - MP7

I never got killed by a jackhammer nor a MP7
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6841|St. Louis, MO
The P90,no question.A must have weapon for any anti tanker.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard