Tyshalle83
+1|6748|Raleigh, NC
I need to buy a cheap, new laptop. The only requirements are that it's cheap, and new. Preferably sleak, not as big as one of those IBM Thinkpads, something smaller. If it had a nice long battery life that would be great, but not needed I suppose. The laptop also needs to come with the extras, such as a place to plug it in to recharge the batteries, that sort of thing. I'll buy a bag to put it in myself if I have to.

Anyone know where I can find one? The cheapest I've found so far is for 600 on Newegg, and it was a pretty good one.

All I need the laptop for though is Microsoft Word so I can start writing, not for gaming whatsoever. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.
Home
Section.80
+447|6844|Seattle, Washington, USA

I would suggest one of these. Cheap, but great for what you need it for.

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/product … &s=dhs
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6767|AUS, Canberra
if you lived in aus i could get you one, you might get burns if you touch it though....
minersny{FU}
+0|6728
I got a new sony vaio, for my work and traveling, not sure the model but its very thin and has that ultra brite screen...runs everything smooth, including bf2, and cod 2 ...puchased six months ago for about 1700, worth it to me!
Tyshalle83
+1|6748|Raleigh, NC
Yeah, way too much. I'm looking for a cheap laptop. 1700 is not cheap. For writing, I'm looking to spend less than 600, preferably less than 500.
purple_cow
+1|6719
on shopping.com they have great prices on laptops

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard