Legion_of-Death666
+0|6700
Oh the land of the great.... where i come from its illegal to own a fully automatic gun... and most people dont own a gun at all. I feel safe when i walk the streets.... keep the guns in the games and off the streets and your homes. Peace u all
s()mt!ngWong
+1|6692
I have a Argos Supersoaker Elite Flashflood with shorten muzzle and backpack with two refuelable canisters. A Benjamin .177 cal with scope and pump action, and a cO2 IZH pistol .177 cal with a forged rifle barrel. I have frag imitation waterballoons and my backyard is riddled with atmines planted by my dog.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6719|The Netherlands
I dont own a gun but i m thinking about joining a shootingclub and getting meself a glock 17 9mm which is the dutch army pistol.

I ve been a private first class in the dutch army where i shot the 50 cal browning mg, a diemago c7a1 5,56 mm, a glock 17 9mm, unguided at weapons, a lmg 7,62 mm and i even practiced spotting for arti strikes with live rounds, we also practiced spotting in a large simulator.

Also i ve shot the dutch police pistol a walter p5 9 mm and a smith & wesson .357 magnum at a police range.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-12 15:38:43)

Kusunagi
+59|6736|The land of Hookers and pod

[DEI]Bart wrote:

jesus you all look like potentinal serialkillers

Kusunagi wrote:

Jezus Christ, no wonder that America has over the 10.000 homecides a year, you guys buy guns like they are candy. In the Netherlands only cops and people who are connected in some sort of way have guns. My grandpa had one to protect his huge farm, but don't think that anyone sleeps with a revolver under their pillow. I saw the movie "Bowling for Columbine"  ...omfg, Michael Moore could just buy a gun in a bank!! This shows how stupid sometimes the Americans can be....
weeh finally someone with brains in their head in stead of water (or lead)
Dutch rule the world

PS no I dont owe a gun, what did you think at 15?
Thanx dude:-D

Legion_of-Death666 wrote:

most people dont own a gun at all. I feel safe when i walk the streets.... keep the guns in the games and off the streets and your homes. Peace u all
Amen to that, Brutha!

Last edited by Kusunagi (2006-01-14 09:47:21)

=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6832
I have an AR-15... but It's an airsoft gun It looks cool though.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6733|cairns australia
we have strict gun laws here now so have none.used to have a 22 longrifle,mk3 lee enfield 303 and a luigi franchi 12 guage pump,god i miss em lol
ownership10
+9|6732
springfield armoury 9mm pistol
savage .22lr semi auto rifle
remington rifle in .270
remington model 1300 tactical shotgun
winchester model 870 pumpmaster 20gauge shotgun
more to come soon!!!
NTADarwin
+1|6721
5 Pistols: .38, .44, .357, .22, .32
7 Rifles: .32, .308, .257, 30-06, .22x3
3 Shotguns: 12 Gaugex3(pump, semi-auto, and break[not broken, break action])

They are all fun to shoot.  I shoot targets, as well as animals(not all for fun, for food too).

-NTADarwin
ResDog1
+51|6764|Netherlands

General-Echo wrote:

I dont own a gun but i m thinking about joining a shootingclub and getting meself a glock 17 9mm which is the dutch army pistol.

I ve been a private first class in the dutch army where i shot the 50 cal browning mg, a diemago c7a1 5,56 mm, a glock 17 9mm, unguided at weapons, a lmg 7,62 mm and i even practiced spotting for arti strikes with live rounds, we also practiced spotting in a large simulator.

Also i ve shot the dutch police pistol a walter p5 9 mm and a smith & wesson .357 magnum at a police range.
Well joining a shooting club and owning a gun in the netherlands is a long road to be traveled.

First you need to be accepted into the club, and mostly it is by invite only. Then you need to get a statement of good behaviour from the government.

After that you need to enroll in several gun and safety courses provided by your club.

After one year you get the opportunity to buy one gun. After another year you get the opportunuty to buy year another 4 guns.

But to buy a gun you need to get a permit from your club declaring that you are buying the gun for sports use and the the gun can be used on their shooting range... so if the club you chose only has .22 light caliber rangers , there is no possibility to own a 9 mm glock.

I have been a member of a shooting club for just over a year now and are starting to look for a weapon.

I'm interested in the FAL, M14 and G3. G36 is my favorite rifle, but you cannot own one in the netherlands.

Will probably go for the FAL.

And by the way. Here you need to buy a safe for storage of you guns... so it cannot be stolen. I would never forgive myself if my gun was used in a murder, and I would certainly do not want it back if it was found again after that.

Getting you gun stolen is dumb and irresponsable. Lock it away somewhere safe or where nobady can find it. (preferrably both).

Last edited by ResDog1 (2006-01-16 01:48:41)

Kusunagi
+59|6736|The land of Hookers and pod
Guys, wake me up if someone of you has a rocketlauncher or a nuclear warhead.
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6824|Netherlands

beeng wrote:

Real men use their bare hands!!!!
go tell saddam and his lovely band of asswipes that
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6699|Taiwan
I've got a Glock 18, Glock26, and a 92FS just like the one in BF2
rc-combat
+1|6773
I have a fairly modest gunsafe, but both my grandfathers and my father were enthusiasts. Now at 35 I have a decent number of firearms.

Tucker 6mm Bolt Action Rifle
Tucker .243 Bolt Action Rifle
Mauser K95 8mm Bolt Action Rifle
Schmidt Rubin 6.5mm Bolt Action Rifle
Cetme .308 Assault Rifle (South American G3)
Aschuezt Compeition .22 Bolt Action Rifle
Browing BLR .22 Lever Action Rifle
Browning BPS 10 Guage
Remington 870 Express 12 Guage
Charles Daly Semi 20 Guage
Charles Daly Semi 12 Guage
Stoeger Condor 12 Guage Over and Under
Beretta Silver Pigeon 12 Guage Over and Under
S&W Model 66 .357 Revolver
Sig .40 Compact Auto
Browning .380 (wifes)
.58 Black Powder Rifle

I am sure I am messing a few thing, but oh well
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North
well we own a number of guns

.22 bolt action single shot, its made by cooey a model 96 i believe, great rabbit gun, i love it
.22 marlin model 70 semi auto.
.30-30 winchester lever action with scope, fairly standard
.303 mark III enfield from 1918 in excellent condition with all of the original parts:)
.303 mark III enfield from 1917 heavily modified stock and somewhat modified barrel, with scope
20 guage single shot, break  its from brazil and i dont know how old it is
12 guage single shot, break uh its a winchester, fairly new, its kind of cheap....

all of these weapons are used for hunting and the 20 guage stays in my closet with shells nearby (but hidden away from children duh) in case someone tries something stupid like breaking in.

and to people who say GUNS ARE BAD AND ARE ONLY MADE FOR KILLING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneone

load a gun and put it on the floor, hmm thats funny i dont see it going crazy and killing everyone in the room:\

most people against guns have no practical use for them or have never used them
Drunkaholic
+4|6724

Horseman 77 wrote:

Most people never Realize that weapons that are Designed Specificly for war are Much less leathal than hunting Rifles. A 9mm in the chest sends you to the Hospital. A big game Rifle makes your chest confetti.
Yeah, rifle rounds are often armor piercing, and 9 mm's are typically low-velocity (for non-lethal use by law-enforcement and covert ops).

I own a Mauser M98 and I'm thinking about buying a pre-(semi-automatic)ban M14 carbine.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6762

I've got a USP exp. .45, an old generation '36 complete with nice big handle/dual miniscopes, and a remmy 700 express.
Crash727
+12|6641|NH, USA
I have:
M-9 bayonet
Beretta M-9 (Operation Enduring Freedom - USAF Edition)
Marlin Model 336C chambered in 35 Remington (200gr)

I have fired:
M-16A1
M-16A2
MP-5 / MP-5K (the coolest smg ever)

Last edited by Crash727 (2006-02-19 19:18:31)

Dredly1
+1|6688
AK-47 (well its a MAK-90 but...)
Czech 59/66 SKS
Czech 59 SKS w/ folding stock, folding bi-pod, trigger job, spring loaded firing pin... (you get the idea)
BPS (Browning pump shotgun) - 12 guage
Winchester 30-30 lever action
Czech 24/47 8MM Mauser
H&K USP .40 S&W
Remington .22

I think I'm missing one or 2 but thats most of em.

and then bows (archery rules!)
Bowtech Old Glory
Fred Bear TRX 36
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6687
What is the point owning all of these weapons? Some ones gonna poke an eye out! Dad whats this you yell at him when you go to bed he takes you're weapon points it at you and plays GI Joe on you're brains.

No one should be allowed to own a gun the only people who should be able to carry weapons are Police and the Military and when you're not in the Military doesnt mean you get to keep any weapons at home either.

What there should be is just shooting ranges where you can go pick out some weapons you want and pay for the ammo and just shoot at paper targets then when you're done return the weapons and thats that.

No need to hide a small army under you're pillow at night.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6673|Canada Eh?
So civilians can't and shouldn't own guns, but what does that give when the criminals still get guns illegally?

9 out of 10 gun related crimes are from illegally acquired firearms, think about it before going off on another conservative rant.

and for the record, I don't own a single gun, waste of money and I have no intention on hunting and the odds of needing a weapon for home protection where I live are slim to none
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6687
Most deaths you see on the news are by guns taken from parents or relatives houses nice try though.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6673|Canada Eh?
So the news is your main source of facts? cause you hear it a few times makes it so? God damn I wish I was as cool as you.
Crash727
+12|6641|NH, USA

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

What is the point owning all of these weapons? Some ones gonna poke an eye out! Dad whats this you yell at him when you go to bed he takes you're weapon points it at you and plays GI Joe on you're brains.

No one should be allowed to own a gun the only people who should be able to carry weapons are Police and the Military and when you're not in the Military doesnt mean you get to keep any weapons at home either.

What there should be is just shooting ranges where you can go pick out some weapons you want and pay for the ammo and just shoot at paper targets then when you're done return the weapons and thats that.

No need to hide a small army under you're pillow at night.
What is the point?  For some people, its a hunting thing.  For others, its a hobby thing, i.e. target shooting.  Some people collect guns as a way to invest money.  And then there are those who collect guns to make up for a lack of genitalia, much like owning a big truck. 

Your second statement frightens me the most though.  To arbitrarily say only government agencies (military, police, etc.) may only have access to guns puts that society at the mercy of their goverment.  That's insane.  Look at what Vice President Dick Cheney did last week with a shotgun, and he was sober.  Imagine Sen. Ted Kennedy with a high powered hunting rifle.  He has enough trouble behind the wheel of a car.  Give me a break!!!  Go read "Fahrenheit 451", then we will talk.

As for your comment about shooting ranges, RIGHT ON!!!  I am fortunate enough to live close to a shooting range that does just that.  The owner has a wall of military grade weapons that someone, who could or would not ordinarily own or have access to, could rent.  All ya have to do is purchase the ammo.  Awesome idea!!!

BWT, I "hide" my arsenal in a proper weapons safe.  I am not trying to flame ya.  It's just that that kind of talk really gets under my skin.
IfCShoot
+1|6727
Kar98 AK47 Mp44 and my favorite Glock!
[killer]manxs
+148|6648|San Diego C.A.
I own a broken ics m4a1 bb gun , a kwa glock 17 airsoft gun with a mounted light and a 50 round clip , a classic army g36c with a scope and silencer with a 400 fps upgrade...along with 2 nice black glass tabels with silver gun cases...i like bb guns because u can play bf2 like its real with other airsofters

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard