_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6726|Riva, MD
Unfortunately I've realized from YouTube videos of the Stoeger Uplander which is the rebrand of my shotgun, it doesn't send the shells out like that, they're just slightly extended by the ejectors for easy hand removal.  I kind of expected as much though.

Btw, my uncle has said that he has tried to fix the weak firing mechanism as well and it didn't work so I think I'm almost definitely going to bring it to a gunsmith to have the work done if it is at all possible.  I saw this Australian guy do a review on Youtube of a new Uplander and he pointed out how the older Boito models like mine had a problem with the firing pin not hitting the round hard enough to set it off so I would guess that it has something to do with a spring now or a firing pin that got kind of nubby
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum

west-phoenix-az wrote:

feels like a G or something african american whenever that happens to me wot wot
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
a Gay
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum
for u xDD
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6632|Little Bentcock
Lols
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX

UnkleRukus wrote:

If someone tries this. its going to be like the infamous condom&deodorant incident, but worse.
I don't know, don't the SAS use candle rounds for taking hinges off doors or something?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

_j5689_ wrote:

Unfortunately I've realized from YouTube videos of the Stoeger Uplander which is the rebrand of my shotgun, it doesn't send the shells out like that, they're just slightly extended by the ejectors for easy hand removal.  I kind of expected as much though.
In which case they're extractors, not ejectors.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

Dilbert_X wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

If someone tries this. its going to be like the infamous condom&deodorant incident, but worse.
I don't know, don't the SAS use candle rounds for taking hinges off doors or something?
Dynamic Hammer
Reciprocity
+721|6590|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Hickok45 is a national treasure.
rdx-fx
+955|6601

Dilbert_X wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaching_round

Breaching rounds, powdered metal and wax  mixture
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
That was it, Hatton rounds.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6802|Jupiter
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8299/7832957682_961c0ef51b.jpg

My first gun. A Ruger 10/22 with a G36 kit

Last edited by eusgen (2012-08-21 12:02:17)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725
you gon scare people with dat  "military assault weapon"
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

Cybargs wrote:

you gon scare people with dat  "military assault weapon"
that's ok, they'll see his medpack and shockpaddles and think "great! another medic!"
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6802|Jupiter
I want to get a laser on the side rail so I can get better hip fire accuracy but I cant find one that looks like the one in Battlefield
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6746|Oxferd Ohire
What about cod
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

eusgen wrote:

I want to get a laser on the side rail so I can get better hip fire accuracy but I cant find one that looks like the one in Battlefield
AN/PEQ-2 is the one used in BF3.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6802|Jupiter
So that laser only works with night vision goggles?

"PEQ-2s produce light that can only be seen by wearing night vision goggles (nvgs). The device features 2 lasers, one with a narrow beam which is used for aiming the weapon or as a pointer for indicating targets to others, and one with a wider beam that is used as a flashlight for illuminting an area. "
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6008|Vortex Ring State

eusgen wrote:

So that laser only works with night vision goggles?

"PEQ-2s produce light that can only be seen by wearing night vision goggles (nvgs). The device features 2 lasers, one with a narrow beam which is used for aiming the weapon or as a pointer for indicating targets to others, and one with a wider beam that is used as a flashlight for illuminting an area. "
most military lasers don't produce visible light for many reasons

I'm pretty sure rdx would be happy to explain why.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6746|Oxferd Ohire
so thats why ai never reacts to lasers
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6802|Jupiter
So then why is the laser attachment in BF3 visible red?
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6008|Vortex Ring State

eusgen wrote:

because it's a game.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

I think one of things COD4 got right was that you could only see the laser when you put your NVGs on, but in BF3s case, its just artistic licence.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6802|Jupiter

Trotskygrad wrote:

eusgen wrote:

because it's a game.
you break my heart
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6802|Jupiter
anywho I ordered 2 extra 25rd promag magazines that match my G36 kit, a set of side rails, and also ordered a cheap fore-grip to start off with.

anyone think of anything else I should add to my G36 for that authentic "i'm a battlefield nerd" look.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard