kardinalios
+7|6691|Greece
OLEG-TERMINATOR

http://bf2s.com/player/67736978/

I just play against him in Oman. He was in US side.
With his F-35 made 59 kills and no death at all.

1)He always knew where the enemy was.Even if we were behind walls he could kill us.
2)He rarely went to the carrier to take ammo...
3)He destroy a tank with only one MK82,and continues destroy a second tank with the second MK82.
4)He could shootdown 2 aiplanes and one chopper at once.
5)Never saw him coming.
6)Hes the best!!!!!!!

What?Hes cheating?No way!!!!!!!!!!!

When i first join the server everything was normal.
The only thing that happened to me,after 4-5 minutes of play,my connection stuck for a while.Not complete,but stuck.It was my first time that stucked in 1.4 patch.After that,he always knew where i was!ALWAYS.

PS.I can see that he plays only aviator,but that was inconceivable.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

kardinalios wrote:

You see, that is where I kind of get put off reading the rest of it as you are clearly exagerating this.
Plus, 59-0 is not a hard thing to pull of when you have 200+ hours under your belt for plane whoring.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6479|Trondheim, Norway
maybe he did very well that round, but i have seen players with a better k/d ratio in a jet before
NaziPredator
+41|6465|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-

zimmer92 wrote:

kardinalios wrote:

You see, that is where I kind of get put off reading the rest of it as you are clearly exagerating this.
Plus, 59-0 is not a hard thing to pull of when you have 200+ hours under your belt for plane whoring.
lol, as soon as this post comes on about planes, zim is first to be there
JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

Prity standard stuff to a good flier. I can do it all bar taking out two tanks with two bomb releases in the same dive. (I take it thats what your saying because taking out two tanks who are close together is easy)
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6666|United States
how about his horrible stats outside of the aviator. 

this guy is a jet whore and i think that if any of us spent 200 hours flying and did almost NOTHING else, we'd be pulling 59-0 rounds too.
Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK
Yeah hes good, but can he dogfight well ?
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK
59 is easy on gulf how many players if its less that 40 im not impressed
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6835|Kubra, Damn it!

JahManRed wrote:

Prity standard stuff to a good flier. I can do it all bar taking out two tanks with two bomb releases in the same dive. (I take it thats what your saying because taking out two tanks who are close together is easy)
I think he was saying that the guy was on single bomb mode and only using one bomb at a time to take out tanks. Still impressive though.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6752|Leipzig/Germany
best aviator ever? - sorry, but this guy has a horrible jet kd and frags per minute
Ryker
+13|6504
He's a good flyer but his stats are a big pile of crap. Nearly evry wepon and kit is under 0.5 K ratio.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6465|Life in a vacuum sucks

|60|Cobalt wrote:

best aviator ever? - sorry, but this guy has a horrible jet kd and frags per minute
yea i just looked at your stats and WOW!
Disabl3d
+11|6405|Chicago
Hes just an average good pilot, hes a dime a dozen...
kardinalios
+7|6691|Greece

chittydog wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

I think he was saying that the guy was on single bomb mode and only using one bomb at a time to take out tanks. Still impressive though.
Thats right chittydog.

|60|Cobalt wrote:

I said that hes a cheater!
I saw many good pilots.But sometime they lost.Even once.Or someone hit them.Not kill them,but hit them.This guy never got a hit.

I saw your stats...You have an average,194 points per hour of play!How is that possible?

Even ECR.RC whos the second in the world hasnt got that average.-=RD=-Volx has better,but his playing support all the time...That means he plays on the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!

57 ratio in aviator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even if you are plane whore,you have to learn how to fly.That means that you have to die a lot of times before you be a good pilot.Only 675 times in 304 hours?Are you kiddin me?In Wake that has 2 planes,and about 5 air-defense weapons?

This stats ARE NOT NORMAL!

And something last...
The German language isnt so popular as English...
So,if there is a new way to kill and never die,in "German" is not so easy to find out...Dont you think?
Also saw that too many germans have very big ratio in aviator...
http://bf2s.com/rankings/score/de/

Somethings wrong here...
l41e
+677|6648

Fail.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2006-10-18 15:19:27)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

I went 52-0 in the F-35 on Wake as USMC, from start of the round to finish. Win.
Cr4zyM3x1c4n
+5|6485
i don't know what but sure go ahead

Last edited by Cr4zyM3x1c4n (2006-10-18 15:23:52)

Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6751|the middle of nowhere

everyone else on bf2s.com wrote:

What?We care?No way!!!!!!!!!!!
l41e
+677|6648

...z0mg deutschland haxX0rz?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6469

kardinalios wrote:

chittydog wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Thats right chittydog.

|60|Cobalt wrote:

I said that hes a cheater!
I saw many good pilots.But sometime they lost.Even once.Or someone hit them.Not kill them,but hit them.This guy never got a hit.

I saw your stats...You have an average,194 points per hour of play!How is that possible?

Even ECR.RC whos the second in the world hasnt got that average.-=RD=-Volx has better,but his playing support all the time...That means he plays on the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!

57 ratio in aviator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even if you are plane whore,you have to learn how to fly.That means that you have to die a lot of times before you be a good pilot.Only 675 times in 304 hours?Are you kiddin me?In Wake that has 2 planes,and about 5 air-defense weapons?

And something last...
The German language isnt so popular as English...
So,if there is a new way to kill and never die,in "German" is not so easy to find out...Dont you think?
Also saw that too many germans have very big ratio in aviator...
http://bf2s.com/rankings/score/de/

Somethings wrong here...
That's because they are quick learners... Or maybe they were born with the skill?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
RasorX
+17|6743|Indianapolis
Before you judge a pilot, look at his map stats.  Real true jet whores just play Wake as PLA and little else.  The J-10 is invincible so all the AA in the world on Wake doesnt matter.

But back to the original post:  Just because a pilot is good doesnt mean he's a cheater.  I was accused of cheating on Dalian once because he said the same thing "you always knew where i was".  Good pilots change views often and are ALWAYS aware of whats in the air and where.  There is also a "glitch" where you go to drop bombs and only one drops and then everytime you reload you still only drop one at a time.  Saying he was hacking or cheating because he didnt reload very often is also naive.  Why reload when you have hundreds of perfectly good bullets to kill with?  In the old days of patch 1.2 the guns were the only thing on a jet worth a damn, so a lot of pilots are quite skilled with them.
joker8baller
+68|6667
He has really crappy KD compared to the top.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6487|Melbourne

This is a good aviator:
http://bf2s.com/player/46030037/

I have played with and agaist him and he is dam good and not a J-10 Whore.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
joker8baller
+68|6667
http://bf2s.com/player/46001955/ <- Can take J-10 with F-35 for ease XP
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6752|Leipzig/Germany

kardinalios wrote:

of course they aren't - they are leet ;-)
joking aside - why is every noob screaming "haxxor" or something similar every time they see something who is better than themselves?
i learned flying with this account and it isn't that hard to do - in fact everybody who hasn't at least a kd of 10 in jet is doing something fundamentally wrong - imo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard