jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6551|Singapore
ok for some reasons...whenenver a enemy drops the RDX packs...the skull symbol appears....is this suppose to happen?

btw this sure helped me alot with all those RDX spamming, grenade spamming sentry spamming nonsense going on in the corridors of the titan
Zefar
+116|6674|Sweden
I don't think the enemies Red skull should appear, it's more likely that your friend ones should. Maybe it's a bug?
Gh0sT_RIder
+35|6449

Zefar wrote:

I don't think the enemies Red skull should appear, it's more likely that your friend ones should. Maybe it's a bug?
Another?
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6551|Singapore
i am certain that its the enemy's RDX...cuz hes is the only ones spamming the RDX on the corridors and all my mates are the assault class

and the moment thre RDX is detonated, the symbols vanishes and the messages appears

Leet [RDX Demopack] Noob1
Leet [RDX Demopack] Noob2
Leet [RDX Demopack] Noob3

and i was the only one who survived by running away when the symbol appears

Last edited by jkohlc (2006-10-18 09:00:03)

Ferret
+1|6448
There were no engies with you?

It may make sense that the engie's net bat helmet shows it so that he can disarm it if he has the AE Difuser unlock.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6619|Iceland
ye i saw a red skull on a claymore in BETA and tought ''ahh its a friendly'' and it blew up and iw as like FFS FF IS ON but then i saw the kill msg that said it was from a enemy
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6740
Well, maybe our soldiers now have an ingrained "sixth sense" to look out for c4 whores...
MDKThePriest
+6|6586

Ferret wrote:

There were no engies with you?

It may make sense that the engie's net bat helmet shows it so that he can disarm it if he has the AE Difuser unlock.
He needs to be in your squad for you to see things from his batnet
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6773|Mark it zero.
it is another bug. i saw one on an APM so i thought ok its safe to go through this doorway. sure enough it wasnt safe....
47man
+46|6448|Cali
For me, the enemy's always have the red x's and my allies dont have any... makes it very nice on the titans.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6574|Southeastern USA
i only care cuz i think they are friendlies
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6440|Norway | Unkown
Seen the skull on the demo pack... You are also able to see the SLSB to an enemy some times...
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6669|Malibu
I too sometimes see the skull on the enemy mines and demo packs. This happens usually when I pick up an enemy's kit when he has put some mines down already. I am not exactly sure about this to be true or not but it seems to be the case most of the times to me at least.
[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6683|SLC, Utah, USA
Yes, I see the enemy claymores and C7 more than I see my own team's.  The SLB too....
Spiderman696
+12|6671
yea. it's a quite stupid bug. walked already some times over the C4 and thought it was from a friendly recon.... bad luck ;(

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard