bob_baur
+5|6773|UK
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

people please stop complaining. dont like it? dont buy it!
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6472
or buy it from USA lols
max
Vela Incident

norge wrote:

or buy it from USA lols
or get it off a torrent, or ask your parents for some money, or buy if off ead for € 48.99 or ...

Last edited by max (2006-10-18 08:44:33)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6548|Doncaster, UK

max wrote:

The OP and the linked articles aren't saying they don't like the game, they are asking why europe is paying substantially more than the US for the same game.
max
Vela Incident

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

max wrote:

The OP and the linked articles aren't saying they don't like the game, they are asking why europe is paying substantially more than the US for the same game.
and that was, what i was refering to. if you dont wanna pay more, don't get the game in a store
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6794

max wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

max wrote:

and that was, what i was refering to. if you dont wanna pay more, don't get the game in a store
Ironically, if you don't buy it, you're paying exactly the same price as someone in the US that doesn't buy it.  Go figure.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6548|Doncaster, UK
This is the price the journalist is paying from a store. Read the article. The exchange rates between euros and dollars don't match up and he's paying $18 dollars more than the US.
max
Vela Incident

aardfrith wrote:

max wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Ironically, if you don't buy it, you're paying exactly the same price as someone in the US that doesn't buy it.  Go figure.
you can still get it off ead for a bit less than € 50, which is roughly the same as it will cost in the us
EDIT: spelling

Last edited by max (2006-10-18 08:54:10)

DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6548|Doncaster, UK
Cost in Germany is 54.99 Euros which is $68.79. As the article states, this is $18.80 more than the US are paying. I fail to see where the confusion lies. Germany is paying more than the US for this game, France is paying approximately 12.50 Euros more, same with the Netherlands.
diglow~Flow
+32|6628|British Columbia, Canada
hehe im just gald its cheap out this way lol!
Zukabazuka
+23|6687
>_> Can't they just be nice to us for sometimes, the only good thing some american dude has done for is that we got to see Starwars movie 3 days before you guys or maybe it was Lord of the rings dunno. Sony even said they make more money here then wth do they keep releasing their consoles in USA? and now this I though they would inplent ads just to make the game cheaper not cost more >_>

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard