Mec36%36% - 19
China19%19% - 10
Total: 52
MattCicioni
+1|6827|Arizona
What is your favorite Army?
FSFGrimes
+1|6739
IMOthe "stock" American weapons are for the most part better than stock CHina/MEC weapons. Although I do prefer the MEC jets over everyone elses.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6835|Finland

FSFGrimes wrote:

IMOthe "stock" American weapons are for the most part better than stock CHina/MEC weapons. Although I do prefer the MEC jets over everyone elses.
We didnt ask which weapons do you prefer, we asked about the armies.
eatmywheaties
+2|6756
i prefer the PLA.

chi ma choomee wombee.  or something like that.  =?
SlickWRX
+6|6741

Landepaukku wrote:

FSFGrimes wrote:

Other than the way they look and which control points they start off with that is THE main difference between armies.

Personally I'll just play which ever army.  They're pretty well balanced and it depends more on who's got skill.  I do think that the guns on the BH still have too much an advantage over the MEC\Chinese choppers though.
Turtle
+7|6755|Boulder, CO

SlickWRX wrote:

Landepaukku wrote:

FSFGrimes wrote:

Other than the way they look and which control points they start off with that is THE main difference between armies.

Personally I'll just play which ever army.  They're pretty well balanced and it depends more on who's got skill.  I do think that the guns on the BH still have too much an advantage over the MEC\Chinese choppers though.
I'll agree, they're pretty well balanced, although I hate the S12K (stock MEC shotgun) and the M16A2 has no full auto mode unlike their MEC counterpart. But yes, the BH chainguns are WAY more effective than the transport choppers for MEC/PLA. Would be nice to see an even playing field there.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6764|Arizona
I don't mind what army personally...I do damage with all of them...but prefer the maps with MEC.  Besides, some servers u jump on throw you on a team, and if you want to be the other army, u may not get the chance to switch over.  So it don't matter to me.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

US, I only say that because the US gets those awesome little dune buggies. Those things are sweet.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Home
Section.80
+447|6845|Seattle, Washington, USA

MEC, I think that army is better in all aspects. The attack and transport choppers are the only thing that is less pwoered than other armies. IMO, all of the MEC standard guns besides the PP-19 are better than the American ones. And seriously, it seems like China has no superior weapons. All of them are as inaccurate as crap!
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6762
USMC, all the way.

m16, m4, m24, humvees

nuff said...
Bravery
+-1|6767
...The Hummers are terrible, the m16 sucks, and the m4 is also terrible. China ftw.
Ryle
+1|6750|Seattle
Mec > Usmc/pla
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6780|The Hague, Holland
USMC, I can understand what the hell they are saying
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6768|New York
usmc. m24 ftw
Winstor
+0|6733

Homeschtar wrote:

MEC, I think that army is better in all aspects. The attack and transport choppers are the only thing that is less pwoered than other armies. IMO, all of the MEC standard guns besides the PP-19 are better than the American ones. And seriously, it seems like China has no superior weapons. All of them are as inaccurate as crap!
Um hello? The Mi-28 is the most powerful chopper in game, 30mm nose mounted cannon FTW.

Last edited by Winstor (2005-11-18 18:37:44)

SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6783|Perth, Western Australia
Why does no one like China? They are my favourite, the three main reasons being that all of the Chinese maps are kick ass (except Wake), The Spec Ops class looks mean ass if you are China (cant beat the red beret), and it is sort of a carry over from Generals, as China was my fave sid ein that.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6738|Vermont

Landepaukku wrote:

Yeah, well it's kind of hard to separate the armies and the weapons since that is basically the only difference between armies.  I voted MEC because I play as a medic and like to use bothe the L85A1 and the AK-101.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6811
MEC, cept i have most PT with US.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6761

gotta love the PLA/USMC shotguns though, powerful one-two hit kills.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6780|The Hague, Holland

Coolbeano wrote:

gotta love the PLA/USMC shotguns though, powerful one-two hit kills.
Pump-Action all the way!
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6761

I love it when I encounter someone with a G36 or something, start lauging at me because I got a "shitty little pump" and stand there shooting me.

Jump-Headshot-Pump.

+2 for me
MattCicioni
+1|6827|Arizona
anyone else want to vote here?
_Matt
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6753|NH - USA
I dont have one - take whatever side it gives me.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6741
It depends on my mood.  If I feel like hanging out in the background and doing some sniping/long range combat, I'll go USMC.  You must realize, I can "snipe" with the M16, Spec Ops (all weapons), L85, Sniper Rifles (No wai!), etc. etc. etc.

But if I'm going to be a combat sniper, nothing beats the USMC stock assault.  M16 for long range combat, and M203 if you get caught with your pants down (in the middle of battle?  What the hell is HE doing?)

However, if I want to do CQC, MEC is a must.  The AK-101 with it's full auto... yum!  I guess those Russians really like CQC.

But if I can't pick a selected side, that's why we have upgraded weapons.  USMC and you want to be a combat medic?  L85 has full auto.  Wanna snipe, but you've got the SVD?  M95.

For dialect, I'd choose MEC.  Zah, Shoo-Kran (No, thank you)
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6762

Bravery wrote:

...The Hummers are terrible, the m16 sucks, and the m4 is also terrible. China ftw.
last time i checked, i was entitled to my opinion... jackass

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard