Fear58
+3|6692
Hell all, just a generic question regarding the EB GAMES, GAMESTOP promotional "rank-up" that was included with my shipped game today.

Is it possible to wait to the deadline (I think it said March, 2007) to enter the code? This way, it saves the uselessness or ranking up a dead easy score like, I'm assuming battlefield 2 was (you know, the first easy rank ups? like from 500 points to 1000, then 2000, then 5000, 10000, so on....)

What I'm asking is, should I/is it possible to wait till you get to that next hard jump, say 50,000 points to 100,000.

Thanks for any help.
BBradley
+1|6649|Savannah, GA
I was thinking the exact same thing.  It would be nice to get a free rank 5 months from now when the point gap gets steep.
levesly
+1|6538|UK, Derbyshire
No you cant use it to rank u up through a large gap. When you first log in (so ive heard as I havnt go the game yet) you are asked to enter your code and then you get the unlock/rank
E|W4v0r
+8|6665|New York
The highest gap is 3600 last time I checked... so its nowhere near as bad as BF2
Angel.C-sq
+24|6689|Computer Chair
Cant do that, once you played the free rank unlock doenst work anymore.
LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6684|UK
The free rank is only from recruit to private. Would be nice if it was optional but hey! c'est la vie
docnutz
+39|6760|B O S T ON area

E|W4v0r wrote:

The highest gap is 3600 last time I checked... so its nowhere near as bad as BF2
like the gap i'm in now?
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6618|UCF

docnutz wrote:

E|W4v0r wrote:

like the gap i'm in now?
lucky fraker
LaneLander
+1|6402
You can use the unlock at any time. you accrue them over time anyway.  it is your option to use the unlock.  Rank has its privileges.  There is an expiration on the codes.  I have an extra one and will wait till you said, a later date and use it to get one of the bigger jumps.  That is smart but I still wanted all teh squad leader stuff.  Even though the game is still buggier than an ant hill I will still play

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard