Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6554|Long Island, New York
I sent a letter to EA a couple of hours ago. I'll post the reply here soon, they're normally GREAT with Support.
rig0rm0rti5
+1|6699
this will be a big deal to people who buy the game used. You won't be able to sell the game after you buy it. I'm about to throw a hissy fit right now because I got the game but didn't install it. My roomate came home and decided to try it out just to see how it was, now the CD key is locked to his user ID. This is bullshiat!! he's not home and i can't install the freakin game.
.|microphage
+4|6649|Vancouver, BC
i'm so confused....do you use bf2142 name you reserved...or EA account?
Ryan
+1,230|6860|Alberta, Canada

I kinda forget my account name, its like Caliber1414 or Caliber_1414 or sumthing. What if i type in the wrong one?
millhous
+39|6654|OREEGONE, USA
Way-ta-go EA.   Your plan to confuse the world with your shitty veteran reserve program is a complete success.

The EA login name you used at the reserve program page is the one you initially login for when you start up the game.  THen I guess your supposed to click on create soldier and thats when you put in your reserved name. 

Unfortunatly, EA failed to mention to ANYONE that putting another EA login name in the account locks the CD-Key to that account!!! Leaving your EA login name you used with reserving your BF2 Nickname useless.  I'm trying to figure out how to get this fixed, but it looks like this turned into one big screwup on EA's part.

Last edited by millhous (2006-10-18 18:26:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard