Phrozenbot
+632|6623|do not disturb

Is it me or does this gun just like not register for 50% of it's hits? It's pretty accurate, and having 40 rounds is a pretty cool feature, but I mean, if only 50% register, it's like having 20 bullets

I think it would cool if it fired at 750 rounds per minute instead of 600. It also sounds/feels like it fires slower than the other guns for some reason.

And, just to add on to things, the Medics with the FAMAS should get another clip, and the Benelli should have 7 more shells. Anything else? This is my Euro Blog of the month. BLEH move on!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

Hmmm, not noticed anything with the HK53A3, but then again, I do have 150ping. So all guns feel inaccurate to an extent. Ive even stopped using my beloved FAMAS since its not regging properly with that kind of ping. Oddly enough...my AK and L85 are though
Thats on the ST6 server mind you...last time I played with the weapons on a European server, well, it was too long ago to really notice or even remember.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6650|Sweden
I haven't noticed anything with the HK53, but I don't play support very often. I agree with the FAMAS. You run out of ammo very fast because of the high rate of fire, so another clip would be great
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

Kratos Aurion wrote:

I haven't noticed anything with the HK53, but I don't play support very often. I agree with the FAMAS. You run out of ammo very fast because of the high rate of fire, so another clip would be great
Fell into the trap HK53A3 is the spec ops weapon. The weapon for support is the HK21
Kratos Aurion
+36|6650|Sweden

Snake wrote:

Kratos Aurion wrote:

Fell into the trap HK53A3 is the spec ops weapon. The weapon for support is the HK21
Damn, you got me

To my defend: I play less Spec ops than Support

Medic and Assault ftw.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

Haha

But, I dont play spec ops or support either Support is my most hated kit, its just so boring. Sniping is more fun than playing support...
But: AT, Medic, Assault and Engineer are my classes
Phrozenbot
+632|6623|do not disturb

I'd play engineer more often if you could heal yourself But if I got a mans healing me and reviving me when I screw up, being EU engy is pretty fun.

So with my crappy PS skills, I took this pic of a L2A6 in game and then brightened it up and increased the contrast. I've still got to figure out how to use the lasso better. So here... anyone like?

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/screen120.png
Before PS; what you see ingame.

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/improvedl2a6.png
After PS; what it should look like!

Last edited by Hellogoodsir (2006-10-21 23:24:36)

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6746|Comber, Northern Ireland
i personally wish that the Challenger 2 has more of a kick, like come on, its the best tank in the world
Phrozenbot
+632|6623|do not disturb

Hmmmm, someone might argue that with you, but the tank looks cool yet ugly at the same time, especially ingame. I like it though. Another Photoshoped pic.

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/screen125.png
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

Hey, Taraba actually looks quite good in that pic!! Shame about the reality...

Wish I could have graphics that good ingame without my FPS being about as good as a blind, 1 legged man in a marathon

Last edited by Snake (2006-10-24 10:19:35)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum
the challenger 2 is the best tank in the world lol, atm neway. i read all the promo for ef, and the C2 sounded amazing, but when i got it, its just the same as any tank, maybe slightly faster, but thats all. Same scenario for the Warthog on AF, that sucks, but it got such good promo "tank buster etc"
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard