Eugefunk84
+48|6557
Ok, two part questin. On the EA website, it said if you pre-load the game, you get some bonus extras like the soundtrack. My question is, where is this soundtrack saved?

Second question. Since I preloaded it, does that mean I wont have the luxury of a game manual, or will there be a .pdf or sumthing similar to keep it on par with the hard copy of the game?

-Funk
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6569|Doncaster, UK
I would imagine the extra content will be available through EAD. As for a manual, not a clue sorry!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6650|UK
Perhaps manual will be available in PDF form?
Eugefunk84
+48|6557
thats what im hoping for, cuz it would be kinda lame if i didnt get one for preloading
Chef-Daz
+4|6709
If history holds true....
  the full game plus manual will be on EA Dloader, like the expansion pack.
as far as the Music goes it will surely be bundled with the same  Dload

If histoy holds true,

there will be RED/Blue bug  and you will not be able to kill the enemy titan 
duffmancometh
+5|6512|Boca Raton, FL
EA has also been kind enough to pre-package spyware with 2142 as well.  They'll get everyone's ip address, net surfing habits and preferences and lots of fun stuff with cookies too!!  GO EA!!
Eugefunk84
+48|6557
damnit, im sick of giving away my cookies, especially the oatmeal raisin
jordanmillward_1
+11|6427

duffmancometh wrote:

EA has also been kind enough to pre-package spyware with 2142 as well.  They'll get everyone's ip address, net surfing habits and preferences and lots of fun stuff with cookies too!!  GO EA!!
That isn't strictly true, if you read EVERY OTHER SPYWARE THREAD THAT'S ON THIS FORUM!

Jeez, people scaremongering get on my fucking nerves.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6569|Doncaster, UK
Good god, post 5 and already we're whining aboutt EA.

Get over yourselves FFS
duffmancometh
+5|6512|Boca Raton, FL

jordanmillward_1 wrote:

duffmancometh wrote:

That isn't strictly true, if you read EVERY OTHER SPYWARE THREAD THAT'S ON THIS FORUM!

if this gets on your nerves what until i move in and become your stepdad.  get me a beer millwad!
jordanmillward_1
+11|6427

duffmancometh wrote:

jordanmillward_1 wrote:

duffmancometh wrote:

if this gets on your nerves what until i move in and become your stepdad.  get me a beer millwad!
Well, firstly, my parents are happily married thank you. Just because your daddy ran away, don't take it out on me.

Secondly, my mum would have the common sense to marry someone good, should she become single, not a common ass-wipe like you.

And thirdly, my name is Millward, thanks.

Glad to see that amazing education you get over in the US teaches you to spell properly.

duffmancometh
+5|6512|Boca Raton, FL

jordanmillward_1 wrote:

duffmancometh wrote:

jordanmillward_1 wrote:

Well, firstly, my parents are happily married thank you. Just because your daddy ran away, don't take it out on me.

Secondly, my mum would have the common sense to marry someone good, should she become single, not a common ass-wipe like you.

And thirdly, my name is Millward, thanks.

Glad to see that amazing education you get over in the US teaches you to spell properly.

Oh I spelled it just right Milwad.  It's been on the sly, sorry to have to break it to you like this.  Am I getting on your nerves Milwad?
jordanmillward_1
+11|6427
Not really, actually. I just remember that some people in the US really are just retarded red-necks, and suddenly everything feels better.

Last edited by jordanmillward_1 (2006-10-17 09:26:44)

duffmancometh
+5|6512|Boca Raton, FL

jordanmillward_1 wrote:

Not really, actually. I just remember that some people in the US really are just retarded red-necks, and suddenly everything feels better.
shut up and get me a beer Milwad.  This red-neck has spanky time with mommy Milwad in a few.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6779|Scotland

No point in following this thread......
Got derailed pretty fast...
Closing derrailment...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard