liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
Download Patch. (http index)
Download Patch. (File URL)
Download Patch. (ftp index)
(Some people seem to be having trouble with some of these links)

Also available from EA Downloader.

EA wrote:

We are all very excited with the release of Battlefield 2142 this week. Like you we are eager to play online and start collecting our Dog Tags. To be more proactive in our patching we are releasing a 1.01 patch to address a performance issue. This is a small patch, but well worth the stability it will give. Battlefield 2142 will notify you at the login screen if there is a newer version of BF2142 out. EA Downloader will then start if you have it installed. We are doing everything possible to ensure the best experience for BF2142’s first patch and appreciate your understanding.

ReadMe wrote:

==================
VII. PATCH 1.01
==================
BUG FIXES
- Fixed Client Side Crash on Titan Mode.
Full ReadMe (EN).
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6589|Cork, Ireland
Jesus Christ! It's happening again! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hama-Raptor-UK
+58|6393|West Midlands
Ha dude
patchs out already
LMFAO!
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6807|Dundas, ONT, Canada
there is no such link, at least not for me.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6623
Its also on EA Downloader.

Game is out on Gamestop or EB Games in 43 minutes and 15 seconds
Turnagain Hardcore
+13|6408|Norway
omfg !!!! xD
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6610|Manchester UK

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

same for me
Master*
Banned
+416|6465|United States

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

Its also on EA Downloader.

Game is out on Gamestop or EB Games in 43 minutes and 15 seconds
wait like out in stores?
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6589|Cork, Ireland
I think EA have just set a world record: Releasing a patch before releasing the game
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6538

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

I think EA have just set a world record: Releasing a patch before releasing the game
Noh, the patch for Gothic 3 was even faster and is out since days without the release of the game.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Unbelievable...
Deadman
+34|6412|England

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

I guessing there's no such patch....LOL

It's a joke right? Doh!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

this is no joke, check your ea downloader, its there (17MB only though)
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6537|Bristol UK
OMFG LOLz, cant believe this, its going to be worse than bf2, i mean bf2 didnt have a patch release before the game, hah ha ha ha 2142 players "it so great init".
max
Vela Incident

at least the patch is small. imagine downloading a 500MB file each day before you could play
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

whilsky wrote:

OMFG LOLz, cant believe this, its going to be worse than bf2, i mean bf2 didnt have a patch release before the game, hah ha ha ha 2142 players "it so great init".
Yes,it is so great.

Can't wait.
Eugefunk84
+48|6504
quit bitching and moaning. at least theyre fixing this shit soon instead of it taking a month. damn, you all complain so much, y dont u go play something else, u fuckin whiney brats
Rogue_granny
+22|6536
Well at least their trying to get it right
[PH]Shadow-Dragon
+0|6665|South Africa
HAHAHAHA. now that is some funny crap.
bubbass
humble
+61|6539
Yeah, it sure is funny when EA is trying to make their product better.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

Doesnt work:

https://img105.imageshack.us/img105/636/bf2rw0.png
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6687|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Well I was going to get the game, but if this is happening already....
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
I thought you were from the UK Knightnifer? How have you got the game to try this on?
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6640|The Netherlands
Good that they care for us and fix problems before we notice them
max
Vela Incident

do you have bf2142 installed?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard