Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6477|Trondheim, Norway
this happened less than 5 minutes ago.
my clanmate was already on the moongamers mostly oman server, so i try joining him, when my loading is just finished, the game goes back to the log in, and it comes up "server has closed the connection", i ask him, yes, it happened to him to, then i try log in again: "server refuses to connect". happened to anyone else??!!!
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6680|Canada
yes
Emil
Teh strogg!
now my mate got a friend from germany to try, didnt work to him either...
Emil
Teh strogg!
anyone know what the problem is?
slicknic
+145|6624
the servers go down for a while at night on mondays for maintenance
Po0PO0
+8|6501
cant help you there
Emil
Teh strogg!
damn, i'm starting late at school today (at mid-day), and i was gonna play a bit before school (clock is 10.13 am here) i have done the other tuesday's to the last weeks (it's tuesday here now), never happened then.

Last edited by Emil_the_Slayer (2006-10-17 01:12:41)

slicknic
+145|6624
i just know its happend for me 2 other times.  i cant remember how long it took exactly.. probalby an hour or 2 to come back up
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6673|Belgium
Maybe the servers are being prepared to host BF2142...
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6625|Los Angeles, California, US.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-10-17 01:20:42)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Emil
Teh strogg!
that was just a link that didnt work, right?
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6693|South Africa
me too... 2142 servers going up? making huge traffic ams i think...
TDRE666
+5|6479
Mine is doing this right now too.  One time it says "The server has refused the connection" .  I log in then it kicks me again and says "Unable to connect".  I tried SF, got into a server, then got booted after 1 round.

Also, I got kicked/banned from a digital anarchy server (usually a pretty mellow clan) for calling out a guy on ramming me (I was in H-60 he was in J-10) when their server rules clearly say "NO RAMMING".  I liked that server too, sucks that guy was such a piece of shit that he banned me.

Last edited by TDRE666 (2006-10-17 01:26:20)

Rubix-Cubes
+123|6654|UK
yer here to its 09:27 in the uk and server refused conection issues here, dont worry as you have guessed its not just you
TDRE666
+5|6479
Thank god I thought I got hacked or it had something to do with my rank (just got promoted and at the end of the round the server took a big shit on me)
Emil
Teh strogg!

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

yer here to its 09:27 in the uk and server refused conection issues here, dont worry as you have guessed its not just you
i knew all the time, got friends...
TuataraDude
+115|6520|Aotearoa
The disconnect even happened here in New Zealand. Just as well, I was playing like crap this evening. Well OK, even worse than usual.
Rogue_granny
+22|6564
Yeah the same things happened to me it keeps telling me i have been refused by the server and if i do get in it only lasts for a few minutes and then i get kicked stating your connection to the server has been closed, Im wondering if it is maintenance or something to do with the veteran program as i have switched my password and account name over ????????

Last edited by Rogue_granny (2006-10-17 01:38:21)

=RvE=kbgfighter
+16|6630|Oslo, NORWAY

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

damn, i'm starting late at school today (at mid-day), and i was gonna play a bit before school (clock is 10.13 am here) i have done the other tuesday's to the last weeks (it's tuesday here now), never happened then.
damn, u spamming a lot of time Emil.... im from norway too
Emil
Teh strogg!

=RvE=kbgfighter wrote:

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

damn, u spamming a lot of time Emil.... im from norway too
Emil_the_Spammer
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6751
Problems every server, it seems.
Seems like Gamespy, if it is this widespread.  People getting refused at the login is tip-off there.
As Pierre said, perhaps something to do with release of 2142 today.
TDRE666
+5|6479
Fuck 2142 srsly
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6751
amen brother
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

Moongamers owned you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard