SneakerZed
+0|6836|Wyoming - USA
I really have two questions concerning badges.

I have met the following requirements:

Veteran Knife Combat Badge
IAR: 7 kills with Knife
50 kills with a knife
Basic Knife Combat Badge

Yet I still do have the  Veteran Badge. Either the requirements I have listed above are not correct or something is up.

Next one:
Expert Support Combat Badge

IAR: 40 kills while Support
100h Total time played while Support
Veteran Support Combat Badge

Again, I am very sure I have met the requirements for the badge. I realize that some changes were made to the servers recently and the requirements may have been changed that I am unaware of.

Any thoughts?

I have sent the questions to EA Support, we will see what they have to say.

SneakerZed
Boogie
+1|6749
From my limited knowledge of how it works.

A) you need to have meet the global requirements before trying to get the IAR goals.  ie, you have to have 50 knife kills then you have to get 7 IAR.

B) If you do a search, there have been other posts regarding the release of the expansion and updates from the EA game server. 

C) the UBAR is correct with the veteran badges and would imagine they are with the expert

D)  recently while playing in the early morning, I have noticed that the account servers have been glitchy.  Either b/c of "B" above or b/c its just the nature of the beast with an online account game.  I have been demoted twice in the past week back to private with no badges, unlocks, global score etc.

Some of these may be causing you your pain.  Hope that helps.
Malo
+0|6774
The main problem i have with the requirements is that if i turned the game on with 14 hours in a kit and i play for 4 hours in the same kit and get 20kills IAR i wont get the veteran badge until i relog and then go and get the 20 kills. Since the game doesnt for some reason update your total time until you relog.
SneakerZed
+0|6836|Wyoming - USA
In so far as the knife, I have 7 kills IAR after reaching the 50 minimum - still no badge. The support - same thing, I met the global req's first then got my 40 in a round. Neither time was I commander because that can muff it up and both were after the 1.03 update.

Still wondering....

Thanx for your input and comments - much appreciated.

SneakerZed
TheCheat54
+0|6837
Global requirements must be met before you join the server in order for you to be eligible to complete in-round requirements and be awarded a badge. It clearly states this on the UBAR main page.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard