ATG
Banned
+5,233|6551|Global Command
Good point.
Keep that up and I'll make a ring, or necklace out of you.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6427|North Carolina
LOL...  I think that's the strangest compliment I've ever received....
ATG
Banned
And now from a concerned citizen;
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6593|Austin , TX
Ever read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike.....you can find it online but basically its an esoteric Freemasonry book for members only...I obtained a copy one time and i tell ya what its kinda weird and twisted..... Personally i find all secret societies a lil bit disturbing.  As for the change in Christianity....well after nearly 2000 years of the bible being the "word" of "god" (yet written by men) and the fact that includes the end of the world (Revelations) that includes basically a New World Order and One world government etc. I just find it all a lil scary.... dont you?

duh about the change.... Supposedly some of the teachings of "Jesus" taught that you and you only are the person to speak to god for yourself, and that you could do that anywhere anytime...Jesus kinda always preached outside didnt he...Kinda leaves all the rabbis, preachers, cardinals, and popes out of a job eh? Hence the change and the emphasis on the church. The "house" of "god"....

Last edited by sursparxalot (2006-10-17 14:43:10)

ATG
Banned

sursparxalot wrote:

Ever read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike.....you can find it online but basically its an esoteric Freemasonry book for members only...I obtained a copy one time and i tell ya what its kinda weird and twisted..... Personally i find all secret societies a lil bit disturbing.  As for the change in Christianity....well after nearly 2000 years of the bible being the "word" of "god" (yet written by men) and the fact that includes the end of the world (Revelations) that includes basically a New World Order and One world government etc. I just find it all a lil scary.... dont you?

duh about the change.... Supposedly some of the teachings of "Jesus" taught that you and you only are the person to speak to god for yourself, and that you could do that anywhere anytime...Jesus kinda always preached outside didnt he...Kinda leaves all the rabbis, preachers, cardinals, and popes out of a job eh? Hence the change and the emphasis on the church. The "house" of "god"....
You just did a lot to answer his questions;

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

So the first Pope and remaining Apostles created the resurrection as a way to control the masses. If thats the case, i have two questions:
1) What sort of political agenda could they have in 50 AD? Why the need to control the masses?
2) After following a supposedly religious teacher around for a couple of years, the corruption that the apostles would have to show to gain power by falsifying Jesus's story seems out of character and far fetched. So what could be their possible motivation to exhibit such a change in character?

If i have interpreted that wrong, my bad.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6712|Tampa Bay Florida

ATG wrote:

And now from a concerned citizen;
lol, is that a joke?
ATG
Banned
When all else fails...yes.
He's serious.

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-17 18:37:24)

sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6593|Austin , TX
I've thought about protesting in front of the Lodge down near UT but man im srry I don't want to really get in the line of sight so to speak of these weirdos...

I think that the poster who didnt understand what symoblism means and does should investigate a tad more on the subject. Symbolism is a very strong form of communication and is done very subtley, most often done out in the open . For example the double cross of the Templars is found in the Exxon logo as well as alone at the bottom of nearly every gas pump.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard