ATG
Banned
+5,233|6540|Global Command
https://i9.tinypic.com/4gt6t10.jpg
Can you handle The Hiram Key?

Amazon link;
http://www.amazon.com/Hiram-Key-Pharaohs-Freemasonry-Discovery/dp/1931412758

ATG's take;
1) The Freemasons deny the truth of the Hiram key only because the authors violated their Masonic vows and reveal its secrets and they are
    pissed! 
2) The authors are documented to be college graduates and experts in their field, one was a Freemason.
3) Even if one dismisses Free Masonry the historical intrique makes for a great read.
People today make many strong statements about their religion. Some kill over their opinions. Most are basing their beliefs on narrowly focused points of scripture, or history.
I wonder how many devote Christians would remain comfortable with their faith were they to look critically at the time of  Christ from a non-biblical, historical perspective.
I  posit that traditional religious beliefs do not survive such scrutiny, and hence the dogged determination of the devout to continue to point at the Bible as its end all justification their beliefs!
Rigorously   analysing and comparing ancient Egyptian records, the Old and New Testaments, early Christian and Rabbinical texts, the Dead Sea Scrolls and the rituals of Freemasonry, the authors have been able to reconstruct the lost story of Jesus   and his brother James and describe their struggle to establish the 'Kingdom of heaven' upon earth using Masonic-style rituals. The establishment of the Christian Church is shown to be a political invention that has little connection with the man we call 'Christ'.

The early Christians buried their most precious scrolls beneath Herod's temple shortly before they and the city was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD. Lost to the world for over a millennium they were clandestinely unearthed and interpreted by the infamous Order of the Knights Templar who adopted these ancient teachings and the rituals as their own.

The book reaches its exciting climax with the authors deciphering precise clues concealed within Masonic ritual that turned out to be the key to unlocking the secret of the final resting place of the scrolls of Jesus: A magnificent shrine that is a detailed reconstruction of the ruined temple of Herod - built by the descendents of the Templars and the first modern Freemasons over 500 years ago.

The true teachings of Jesus have survived and are  waiting excavation!
I don't believe any of the conspiracy nonsense about the Masons, I think the book The Hiram Key nailed it; the Masons realize the religion is so old that its original meanings and histories, its rituals, are lost.
And so, they serve their fellow man.

Challenge;
I'd like to see a flame free thread were Christians and other people of faith discuss the origins of Christanity, Islam and the Jewish beliefs.
Here's the link again you lazy bastard!   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiram_Key Now read!

Video on the Free Masons, by the Free Masons!  ( lol! )

Wacked out  Free Masons - US govenrment conspiracy mini documentary;

Free Masons - US govenrment conspiracy mini documentary Pt.2
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6776|Toronto Canada
creepy videos.

i dont know if i follow the whole freemasons concept or not, but you are completely right in saying they are an interesting read, regardless of your thoughts.
ATG
Banned
I consumed the book in like 2 days.
Highly recommended!
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6669|Australia
There is just too much information to process here. I think it would help a lot if i had read the book, but as it stands, im dumbfounded.

This is the little i understand, but am not sure if it's correct:
History is false, the Freemasons know this and they are creating a New World Order...?
ATG
Banned

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

There is just too much information to process here. I think it would help a lot if i had read the book, but as it stands, im dumbfounded.

This is the little i understand, but am not sure if it's correct:
History is false, the Freemasons know this and they are creating a New World Order...?
The perception is they are creating a New World Order, or have been trying, for 1000 years.

The point is to get what ever people are willing to discuss the foundations of religious beliefs.

The videos were thrown in mostly for entertainment value. I'd suggest reading the wikipedia part, thats the best info.

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-15 23:24:51)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6720|Wilmington, DE, US
Blame the Illuminati.
ATG
Banned
Cmon Ikarti;
Thats exactly the kind of post I was not looking for.

Your a former Catholic, The Hiram Key addresses the first pope and the order of succession. Most people don't know about how it came to be that there was a pope, how he is/was selected and why.
That alone makes buying the book worthwhile.

At least visit the wikipedia link before posting.
A reminder;

Challenge;
I'd like to see a flame free thread were Christians and other people of faith discuss the origins of Christanity, Islam and the Jewish beliefs.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6669|Australia
Alrighty, that helps a little.

So, the basis of religios belief. Well, i am a follower of Antioch Orthodox donomination, i have read the bible, have been baptised and confirmed. I dont follow the teachings of Christianity to a tee, but i do believe Jesus died for the sins of humanity, and that there is an afterlife waiting for us. The foundation of my beliefs stems back to what i have been raised to believe, and not what i have learnt from myself.
Reading the Bible, i have identified the creation of the Religion of Islam, as the offspring of maid that slept with Abraham. I have also noted many stark similarities between Hinduism and Christianity. But then, all this belief and understanding comes from various books and teachings - none of it formed through extensive investigation into the past.

So many professionals and researchers all state, with quite a lot of pride, that Christianity is one of the most scrutinised and analysed religions in the world, and that it stands up to the test everytime. Unless this is all smoke and mirrors, or the past has been so fabricated that no one knows the truth anymore, how could Christianity withstand such analysis if its foundation isnt solid?
ATG
Banned
As one of the newer religions it has been subject to more scrutiny than others, often by people looking to prove what they already feel.

A key point in the book, is the political manipulation of the masses using religion as a tool to control them. According to Masonry, Jesus was teaching a rebirth, and refered to his followers as the living, and non believers as the dead ( origins of 'born again' ).  According to this history, the ressurection was a metaphorical thing, not something meant to be taken literally. The remnants of the 12 apostiles and the first pope conspired to make it a literal thing. The right of succession, or who would be the next pope was recognized s the key to power, and the book  goes into detail of these versions of history and how that came to be.

And to head this off at the pass;
Yes I've read the Bible.  I was raised a Mormon and read most of the Doctrine in Covenants and Pearl of Great Price ( or whatever their called ), as well as history books on world religions, anthropology and pre historical medicines, mining and commerce.
I was Mormeon enough to attend the West Jordan Temple dedication and do the baptism for the dead, but, I've always been too analytical for my own good and cannot, as of yet, accept any religion as the one true religion.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6669|Australia
So the first Pope and remaining Apostles created the resurrection as a way to control the masses. If thats the case, i have two questions:
1) What sort of political agenda could they have in 50 AD? Why the need to control the masses?
2) After following a supposedly religious teacher around for a couple of years, the corruption that the apostles would have to show to gain power by falsifying Jesus's story seems out of character and far fetched. So what could be their possible motivation to exhibit such a change in character?

If i have interpreted that wrong, my bad.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6733|Eastern PA
I was raised Catholic (to an extent) and went to a private Catholic school, but I was that kid that always asked the "hard" questions of the nuns (many a demerit and detention was enjoyed by myself). Religion is essentially a non-entity for me. I really could care less if there's some higher being out there somewhere. I've never seen him/her/it/them so...whatever.

I'm not going to disparage anyone else's adherence to a particular faith. Go to church/synagogue/temple/mosque/the woods outback or have a massive fucking ten commandments monument on your front lawn. Just don't knock on my door at 8am on sunday trying to convert me.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6566
I haven't watched the videos but I did read the book. The book is very entertaining, there's no doubting that, and it does contain a lot of statements of fact. In the end though the book is just another carefully constructed hypothesis in which, given the time, I could probably pick a million holes. The authors lead the reader towards their conclusions in such a compelling way that it is very tempting to disengage the critical part of your brain. I would recommend the book however - it is very revealing about freemasonry - a 'club' I am particularly suspicious of, especially when it comes to talk of 'New World Orders'.

Having said all that - many of the theories in the book are theories that seem very plausible to me, especially the metaphorical resurrection concept. Again, well worth the read.

On a similar note, here's another book worth a read: Jesus by A.N. Wilson

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-16 02:08:58)

Reciprocity
+721|6592|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

So the first Pope and remaining Apostles created the resurrection as a way to control the masses. If thats the case, i have two questions:
1) What sort of political agenda could they have in 50 AD? Why the need to control the masses?
-money and power

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

2) After following a supposedly religious teacher around for a couple of years, the corruption that the apostles would have to show to gain power by falsifying Jesus's story seems out of character and far fetched. So what could be their possible motivation to exhibit such a change in character?
-money and power
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6572

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

You judge their character based on?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6530|Πάϊ
I'm surprized/ impressed you're the one who posted these videos ATG! Not that I go along with them but still, they don't exactly fit your profile.

To the point: I don't know much about Masons (and I doubt anyone can claim he does), never read a book about them, all I know comes from articles like that wikipedia link you posted. What I do know, is that everything about them is cloudy as hell, and my guess is that they want it to be so.

Some time ago I discovered Alex Jones while I was looking for info about 9/11. So I watched some of his documentaries. They seemed great at first, what with citing of red flag incidents etc, but then he would go on to talk about masonry, and the grove and all that...

It sounds to me that these people, whoever they are, are trying to mix religion with politics and history with fiction in an attempt to confuse things even more that they are.

If there is such a plan as New World Order, I suppose there's orthological ways of dealing with it, without getting mixed up in all this mumbo jumbo stuff about symbols and goat-like figures and satan and crap. The latter I guess are only there to discredit those who might attempt to deal with the situation.

BTW, the swastica for example is an ancient Greek symbol, which was later used also by Hinduism and many other civilizations that has nothing to do with fascism, it's a symbol of peace, harmony and balance.
ƒ³
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

ATG wrote:

I consumed the book in like 2 days.
Highly recommended!
The Skulls control the world.
ATG
Banned

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

If i have interpreted that wrong, my bad.
They didn't create the resurrection, they transformed it from the allegory to the literal.

1)  Tithe and taxation and the right to pick the future popes.

2) It didn't take all twelve, it took one. The motivation was survival and power.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6747|Salt Lake City

ATG wrote:

As one of the newer religions it has been subject to more scrutiny than others, often by people looking to prove what they already feel.

A key point in the book, is the political manipulation of the masses using religion as a tool to control them. According to Masonry, Jesus was teaching a rebirth, and refered to his followers as the living, and non believers as the dead ( origins of 'born again' ).  According to this history, the ressurection was a metaphorical thing, not something meant to be taken literally. The remnants of the 12 apostiles and the first pope conspired to make it a literal thing. The right of succession, or who would be the next pope was recognized s the key to power, and the book  goes into detail of these versions of history and how that came to be.

And to head this off at the pass;
Yes I've read the Bible.  I was raised a Mormon and read most of the Doctrine in Covenants and Pearl of Great Price ( or whatever their called ), as well as history books on world religions, anthropology and pre historical medicines, mining and commerce.
I was Mormeon enough to attend the West Jordan Temple dedication and do the baptism for the dead, but, I've always been too analytical for my own good and cannot, as of yet, accept any religion as the one true religion.
No way!  You were really raised Mormon?  My mom's side of the family is LDS, and in my much younger days was baptized in the LDS church.  I even did a baptism for the dead one time.  However, as I too am overly analytical, it didn't take me too long to see the hypocrisy within the church and its members.  I never sent the paperwork to have my name removed from the records, so I'm sure they still count me as a member, even though I haven't attended church in about 25 years.  I still get the missionaries coming to the door from time to time.

I lived in West Jordan, and attended high school there.  Did my baptism at the West Jordan stake house that I attended, and did the baptism for the dead at the South Jordan temple.

This is funny.  I never would have pegged you for being raised Mormon. 
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6747|Salt Lake City

ATG wrote:

My mom escaped a polygamist marriage when I was five.

I am the oldest of my dads 32 kids. Thank God she bailed.

So...sorta X sorta mormon.
You aren't a Barlow are you? 
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6747|Salt Lake City

ATG wrote:

Yes. [name removed] to be exact.
Haha, I was just kidding dude.  I know the Barlows are a well known polygamist family, and even dated a Barlow for a few years.

This is just too weird.  I think I hear Twilight Zone music in the background. 

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2006-10-23 14:38:09)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6720|Wilmington, DE, US
I lived in Salt Lake for 10 months as a non Mormon and that ranks upon the most hellish experiences I've ever had.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

Personally, I blame Bush and Iraq for all of this.
ATG
Banned

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

ATG wrote:

Yes.
3rd to be exact.
Haha, I was just kidding dude.  I know the Barlows are a well known polygamist family, and even dated a Barlow for a few years.

This is just too weird.  I think I hear Twilight Zone music in the background. 
Funny< I usually hear the flying trapeeze circus music in my head.

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-23 15:15:59)

ATG
Banned
cough

bump

cough   

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-16 16:13:41)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6416|North Carolina

ATG wrote:

The perception is they are creating a New World Order, or have been trying, for 1000 years.

The point is to get what ever people are willing to discuss the foundations of religious beliefs.

The videos were thrown in mostly for entertainment value. I'd suggest reading the wikipedia part, thats the best info.
Throughout history, there have been secret societies with powerful government connections.  The Rosicrucians come to mind.  Nowadays, one of the more public but still powerful ones is the Project for the New American Century.

Still, I wouldn't say that I believe the Masons control everything.  A New World Order has been the goal of several organizations, but the only feasible version of it involves the influence of multinational corporations.  There is somewhat of a Oil World Order, for example.  Big Oil's connection to the military industrial complex greatly affects our foreign policy.  It's not as simple as people think though.  It mostly has to do with careful planning, and a slow process of deciding which regimes benefit their interests and which do not.

Last edited by Turquoise (2006-10-16 16:26:53)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard