odessaman
+0|6802
Has anyone noticed any memory leak problems?? Everytime I exit the game I have memory lost. My standard memory is usually around 116mb being used. When I exit the game its up around 250mb being used. I also notice if I play for a long time the game leaks alot of memory??? I have 1 gig of ddr400. If this is a normal problem then what a horrible development job witht the game. I thought they fixed this with the latetest patch.

odessaman
4lter_3go
+1|6770|Leighton Barracks, Germany
yea same here. sometimes when im done playing i check the task manager and is says -BF2.exe 450,000k(after 5 hrs), but i got 2 gigs so it doesnt really hit me hard, like slow me down. i thought they fixed it aswell, but thats EA/Dice for ya.
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6766
only problem i'm having regarding memory is the "memory.dll: thread XXXX is deallocating"  I currently have 1gb in there, but i'm adding more to see if it might fix the issue. Shit always crashes my game
Tcx_1
+3|6764|Alberta, Canada
Same here.
When I start, its about 100mb.  After about an hour or two, its up to 450mb++.
The multiplayer screen starts lagging, and the ping that I get from all servers is 2500.  The funny thing is, this never happened to me in patch 1.02.
-=pM|B1zzY=-
+0|6852|Germany
thats a real problem in battlefield 2 they should fix it.
i got the same prob!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard