im_in_heaven
+27|6594
I signed up for the veterans program a while back. And My name has been taken already. I mean its  Im_In_Heaven. Its not a common name and obviously the person saw me in game and took it. So to the fuckin noob who took it go kill and fuck yourself.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6633|UK
Wrong Section.

/moved
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6668|Groningen, The Netherlands

im_in_heaven wrote:

I signed up for the veterans program a while back. And My name has been taken already. I mean its  Im_In_Heaven. Its not a common name and obviously the person saw me in game and took it. So to the fuckin noob who took it go kill and fuck yourself.
omg, ....take I_Was_In_Heaven all the same
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51
Now that this topic is here anyway..will al the demo accounts be deleted when the full version comes out? Cuz I signed my up with RDMC2468 for the veteran programm but I used RDMC0000 at the demo..
Reciprocity
+721|6587|the dank(super) side of Oregon
or I_Am_In_Heaven.   It sounds better without the contraction.  Nevermind, I need to register another name,  brb.
im_in_heaven
+27|6594
Wait a sec i just downloaded the demo version. And im using "Im_In_Heaven". Does this mean that when the game is realeased that name is mine already?
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6463|UK
yes....? i guess so if u say ur using it
asbad
+19|6727|Ireland
Someone stole mine too
I keep checking ebay to see if the f****** is trying to sell it

(btw its not "asbad" its "VaginalDischarge")
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6493

im_in_heaven wrote:

Wait a sec i just downloaded the demo version. And im using "Im_In_Heaven". Does this mean that when the game is realeased that name is mine already?
LOL. Some asshole stole my name!!!! Oh wait, that's me.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6822|Belgium
My guess 'd be that all of the nicks/accounts used in the demo will be deleted..
And I too joined the Battlefield Veteran program ( simply for the easy of not having to look for a name at the moment I install BF2142 ). But in any case I have a secondary name that I could use, just in case..
And if that name would already be in use, that 'd be pretty darn amazing..
Unless some idiot saw it -I use it in some other games than BF2, including the BF2142 demo- in game and stole it without having any idea what it means.. And that'd be lame as hell.. lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard