PspRpg-7
-
+961|6747

OHHH so close, you were doing good until you called everyone a noob.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6596|Doncaster, UK

{A.K.A}LordBeefman wrote:

T0rr3nt wrote:

im sorry i just like it when my bullets actually hit the thing im aiming at...
amen to that for you 2142 girls good luck with the shit game
To be perfectly honest I've found the hit detection in BF2142 to be much better than that of BF2 since the latest patch, at least for me.

I fire a gun in BF2142 I hit what I'm aiming at. I fire a gun in BF2, I get nothing. I know it's not necessarily the game as I still seem to get sniped by PKMs so the hit detection must work for some, but for me it just sucks now. I never was very good at BF2, but now I can't hit shit.
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6595|England
all i have say is that if u dont like 2142 THEN DONT BUY IT
and i will be getting it and i will have some fun on it
have a nice day NOOOOOOOOOOOOBS
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6518

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

I'm not to keen on it so far. I'm not going to buy it for the simple reason that I still find BF2 fun! NOT because I don't like BF2142
BF2 is still fun. But afterr playing for 240 hours I think I need something else.
starman7
+15|6774

Knight`UK wrote:

starman7 wrote:

Crouch and mash the trigger button!

BF 2142 is entirely unlike BF 2 in that regard.  Prone inflicts an accuracy delay of about one second, and most guns actually get more accurate as you continue to fire.  I've also heard that crouch + single shots work pretty well with the rifles.

Unlearn your BF 2 reflexes when playing BF 2142, young Padawan.
Judgeing by your stats you never mastered bf2 either

Plus dont come on here shouting your mouth off at others who have been reged at this site alot longer then you .

You lost your argument straight away by telling somebody to STFU and listen to you .As soon as i saw that in your post i really couldnt be bothered to read the rest because i knew it was just another guy here thinking he knows all and he owns everyone with his knowledge of bf2142 facts .

Please dont come here thinking your Mr Big Man you will get shot down in flames every time .
A, I never claimed I was a master at BF 2 (quite a bit of this is just taking off what other people said on the forums).  Besides, I keep losing the installer discs, so I'm unable to play them.  And the Padawan thing was just a joke.

B, I did go a bit overboard, I just didn't like how he went and said something which was blatantly false.

C, they ARE facts, or pretty well-supported opinions.  I was dealing with exactly what that guy said, most of which was baseless, senseless EA bashing.

D, please don't take one "STFU" in there, and assume that the rest of my post is moronic dribble.  Yeah... I could've stated it better, and I did go overboard on a couple things, but if you criticize someone, make sure you're not just criticizing the first few lines of what he said.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6689|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
quit sayin' noob you fucking douche
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6562
It You Guys Like The Old Bf2 Sooooo Much Better, Then Go To A Website And Download Patch 1.12 And Play Your Game The Way You Like It, And Stop Complaining, Theres Your Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
noob
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6866|Belgium

Someone025 wrote:

It You Guys Like The Old Bf2 Sooooo Much Better, Then Go To A Website And Download Patch 1.12 And Play Your Game The Way You Like It, And Stop Complaining, Theres Your Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's with the caps in the beginning of every word? Do you have a typing-disorder or something?
Anyway: I do not think there are still many 'good' servers running v1.12.. So that 'answer' of yours sucks..
The only point most of the people are trying to make is that it would be better if EA would be more busy with making patches to get rid of BF2 and BF2142 it's (many) bugs instead of changing gameplay..
If the case would be that the greater part of the BF2 community would insist on having something changed: then yes, change it please.. But in my (and I fear it is the opinion of 50% of the BF2 community) opinion, they made a lot of useless and idiotic changes in BF2..
But I will repeat again: This is MY opinion, if other players have other opinions; fine; let the majority win.

Grtz; DD
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6744|Mountains of West Virginia

RDMC(2) wrote:

BF2142 sucks!
lol, never mind me, didn't even bother to read it, just being annoying thats all
But anyway, I do think BF2142 sucks, but that's cuz I aint used to the new game, it has some cool features.. but I hate the way in which the infantry runs and the guns feel weak, those are my problems it just needs some more gameplay tweaks, bugs fixed and its cool I think
Dude the guns pwn I think its just the user, personally i think 2142 is better gameplay than bf2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard