Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6799|OP, KS
Hey guys I could really use your help with our servers rules. What rules do you like from other server and what ones do you hate. Please post them this would really help me out if I use them I will give you Karma. Here is what I have so far.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me to update these rules.

1. No tking for vehicles/force tking- You will be banned, this includes red zoning
2. Please no baserape/arty on uncaps until all the flags are taken
3. Please respect all admins and members as they will also respect you
4. Please try to keep the foul language to a minimum
5. Join squads and work well as a team
6. Players not in squads will be the first ones kicked for members
7. Any player found using a Hack or Exploit will be reported to EA
8. Players may not impersonate clan members or other server administrators
9. No Commanders Flying / Just Command

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/63.209.34.73:16567.png

Last edited by Neoburn_1035 (2006-10-14 15:57:25)

majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6633|under there hayousaidunderwear

Neoburn_1035 wrote:

1) Do not take vehicles from clan members
wtf!

and most of those rules suck

how about....

dont attack uncaps till your team has all flags
no arty on uncap
respect admins and members
dont be a tard
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA
the one rule i fail to see on all servers that would almost make bf2 the game it used to be is this

1.) claywhores and nade spammers will be permanantly banned. period.

its really to the point that all maps just suck now, especially karkand, which used to be my favorite.
majorassult
I <3 ak101

Ender2309 wrote:

the one rule i fail to see on all servers that would almost make bf2 the game it used to be is this

1.) claywhores and nade spammers will be permanantly banned. period.

its really to the point that all maps just suck now, especially karkand, which used to be my favorite.
ok that is against BFROE.....and it's part of the game, get used to it.
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6799|OP, KS

majorassult wrote:

Neoburn_1035 wrote:

wtf!
The clan members pay for the server they should get the vehicle if they are running for it. Thanks for the advise I will mull it over.
majorassult
I <3 ak101

Neoburn_1035 wrote:

majorassult wrote:

Neoburn_1035 wrote:

wtf!
The clan members pay for the server they should get the vehicle if they are running for it. Thanks for the advise I will mull it over.
nope you can't do that.  If ea decides to care they will take away your server and your server will have a very bad name for kicking/banning for taking "your" vehicle.
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6799|OP, KS

majorassult wrote:

Neoburn_1035 wrote:

majorassult wrote:

wtf!
nope you can't do that.  If ea decides to care they will take away your server and your server will have a very bad name for kicking/banning for taking "your" vehicle.
it does not say anywhere that I will kick or ban player for taking vehicles it just ask that you not take them from clan members.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
Ok...so you think just cuz the rule is there everyone will just follow it!?

hahahahaha
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center

Neoburn_1035 wrote:

majorassult wrote:

Neoburn_1035 wrote:

it does not say anywhere that I will kick or ban player for taking vehicles it just ask that you not take them from clan members.
...and what if you do take them?  A rule without a consequence for breaking it is hardly a rule at all.  The honor system doesn't quite work in BF2.

Also, all of your rules are pretty lame.  I definitely wouldn't play on that server.
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6799|OP, KS

majorassult wrote:

hahahahaha
Most people have so far.

Here is the link to the Offical ROE info

http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … &t=251
majorassult
I <3 ak101

Neoburn_1035 wrote:

majorassult wrote:

hahahahaha
Most people have so far.

Here is the link to the Offical ROE info

http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … &t=251
Yes my clan owns a server....I don't need you showing me the ROE...if anything you need to read the roe over again.
JP3
+8|6640|Grammar Land
Thank god you posted the link to the ROE, because no one in this community has read that before.

The above posters know what they are talking about.

I too, would not play on your server.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6431|UK

I don't think thats fair, would you kick someone just so you could have the plane or chopper?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Bunny hoppers will be banned...? Aaaawh is the little child incapable of shooting jumpin people? booohoo..
Use the following rules: Join Squads to promote gameplay
Spawnraping and Baseraping allowed when its the only flag left.
No Tk'ing of course
No foul language etc..
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
Dude your rules are retarded. The best server is a server with no rules.

Word of advice from a server owner: We used to have a 24/7 Wake Island Pure Madness server and we had stupid rules of dont arty Carrier and crap, until I grew a brain and decided the best thing for any Airmap is to put FF OFF.

FF OFF eliminates the Tking for planes.

YOur first rule is absurd. 'No taking vehicles from clanmembers'  - YOu'll be lucky to get anyone in your server.

1) Do not take vehicles from clan members - This is absurd, you are making a rule to benenfit your members. Bullshit rule.
2) Do not Spawncamp this will get you kicked Spawn somewhere else, and if its last flag, its your fault for letting it get to that point. Stupid rule.
3) NO Bunny Hopping Fools this will get you Banned Seems you cant handle playing this game.. people will do what they want to get away from attackers, more I read the more this benefits you
4) NO SPAWNCAMPING/ATTACKING BASES THAT CAN NOT BE TAKEN Pussy, shouldn't be WAITING on aircraft, spawn somewhere else.
5) NO Commanders Flying / Just Command The only rule worth putting in. Congrats
6) Spec Op attacks on non-cap assets ok  I can see this, only on Warlord
7) NO Artillery on non-caps Again, retarded, spawn elsewhere
8) NO SPAWNCAMPING PERIOD Again spawnelsewhere, you seem to be one of those individuals that just wait around for vehicles
9) Respect the Admins and they will respect you. Tards will be banned Respectable
10) Claywhores and nade spammers will be warned. So you want everyone to throw rocks as you are dropping bombs on them, seems fair...to you
11) Players may not impersonate clan members or other server administrators Respectable

Try staying out of vehicles and not wait for them and you will only need 3 rules in your server.

My servers... I have no rules. (except for the obvious Glitching and Dissing)
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6799|OP, KS

wah1188 wrote:

I don't think thats fair, would you kick someone just so you could have the plane or chopper?
It dosen't say I would kick them it just asks them not to take vehicles from clan members.

Maybe I need to clairify more.

I should say no TKing clan members for vehicles

Last edited by Neoburn_1035 (2006-10-14 09:53:58)

Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6799|OP, KS

JP3 wrote:

Thank god you posted the link to the ROE, because no one in this community has read that before.

The above posters know what they are talking about.

I too, would not play on your server.
No need to be rude I am just asking for help. You guys can give constructive criticism without being a 2 year old.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
1) Do not take vehicles from clan members- This is idiotic.  Not only does it go against the RoE, but it's extremely childish.  You didn't get the vehicle?  Too bad, so sad.
2) Do not Spawncamp this will get you kicked- Stupid.  Say I'm in a helicopter and I have a teammate capping the flag.  I'm just supposed to let people spawn and try to kill him?
3) NO Bunny Hopping Fools this will get you Banned- Learn to shoot.
4) NO SPAWNCAMPING/ATTACKING BASES THAT CAN NOT BE TAKEN- Again, dumb.  Change it to "No attacking uncaps unless your team has all other flags".
5) NO Commanders Flying / Just Command- Should be changed to "No commanders flying or in Armor." Flying takes away from your ability to command and playing in armor makes you more likely to use UAV and supply drops on yourself when they could be better used elsewhere.
6) Spec Op attacks on non-cap assets ok- Obviously.  This doesn't need to be a rule.
7) NO Artillery on non-caps- This one I'm all right with.  There are ways to escape being spawnraped.  Arty is just a bitch.
8) NO SPAWNCAMPING PERIOD- Stupid.  In EA's very own tips and tricks, it even says something like "Attacking players as they spawn at flags is a good way to deplete enemy tickets."
9) Respect the Admins and they will respect you. Tards will be banned- Obviously. 
10) Claywhores and nade spammers- Goes against the RoE.
11) Players may not impersonate clan members or other server administrators- Again, quite obvious.
12) Any player found using a Hack or Exploit will be reported to EA- And again, quite obvious.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6644|Canada Eh?
Rules seem pretty normal, Ive seen 'em all before, but the "Don't take vehicles from clan members" is just hillarious, Kick anybody for it and I can guarantee BF2ROE will find out.
cablecopulate
+449|6708|Massachusetts.
Under the no TKing clan members for vehicles rule, I'm allowed to TK anybody else I want for a vehicle.

Why isn't the rule "No TKing for vehicles"?
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6584|birmingham,uk

Neoburn_1035 wrote:

1) NO TKing clan members for vehicles
2) Do not Spawncamp this will get you kicked
3) NO Bunny Hopping Fools this will get you Banned
4) NO SPAWNCAMPING/ATTACKING BASES THAT CAN NOT BE TAKEN
5) NO Commanders Flying / Just Command
6) Spec Op attacks on non-cap assets ok
7) NO Artillery on non-caps
8) NO SPAWNCAMPING PERIOD
9) Respect the Admins and they will respect you. Tards will be banned
11) Any player found using a Hack or Exploit will be reported to EA
12) Players may not impersonate clan members or other server administrators

I know 2 and 8 are the same but I hate spawncampers.

http://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat … :16567.png
They all suck just play the game and dont kill it with rules
majorassult
I <3 ak101
Ok guys...lets stop the flaming now we have all had our fun and now lets try to help him.....

1. No tking for vehicles- You will be banned, this includes red zoning
4. Please try to keep the language to a minimum
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
Let's add no force TKing to the list.  For people who don't know...standing in front of jets or running cars into armor/choppers.

And...put foul language, not just language.  We don't want people to stop talking entirely. 
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
#2 is still stupid. #5 shouldnt be a rule. and #6 is obvious.

3 Rules.

1) No cheating
2) No Tking
3) No disrespecting.

Last edited by imdead (2006-10-14 10:17:04)

majorassult
I <3 ak101

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Let's add no force TKing to the list.  For people who don't know...standing in front of jets or running cars into armor/choppers.

And...put foul language, not just language.  We don't want people to stop talking entirely. 
alrighty then.....

The new list wrote:

1. No tking for vehicles/force tking- You will be banned, this includes red zoning
4. Please try to keep the foul language to a minimum

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard