Mafia47
+27|6711|Chicago
i got a 6200 gefoce graphic card (woowee lol) and uh the rest of my computer basically sucks but it runs bf2 fine everythings at low and no lag at all but when i start up bf2 everytime it says "To enhance your graphics, please update drivers and such"  so i go and did that and it just keeps coming up? so is there something i'm missing and i can make my graphics better or is it just some weird error?
MattCicioni
+1|6800|Arizona
Did you try downloading the newest drivers from FilePlanet....?  The just released a new driver for Nvidea I believe.  I have not downloaded it myself, but it came out a few days ago...

-Matt
Mafia47
+27|6711|Chicago
its been saying it for at least a couple months
Cronjob
+1|6709|Broomfield, Colorado
I don't have a 6200 (but I have two eVGA 5900s and two 7800s) and I run BF2 on one of each. I've never seen the problem you're describing (though I suppose you could be running into a peculiar glitch for just that iteration of card). Just hit up NVIDIA's website and download the latest Forceware drivers.

http://nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

At least you'll be sure you got the right drivers and are up to date.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

sorry, I have never had that message appear. I use a ATI X800 XT Platinum Edition.

thread will be moved to BF2:Help, as this issue has nothing to do with bf2s.com the site.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard