SoC./Omega
+122|6542|Omaha, Nebraska!

Nyte wrote:

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

So have you came up with your exscuses for having a shitty kdr in 2142 as well yet?
If 3.3 KDR is bad with 67% accuracy, then I guess my excuse is "your jealous".

Now sit down Mohammed Abdul.
lol joo got owned mohammed.
nice vid, glad to see the breathing scope thingy doesnt bug you lol
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6776|EUR

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Waiting for the stupid thing to buffer, all the ports are blocked in my Dorm and I don't know how to join battlefield through a proxy so I haven't been able to play 2142, I do like the vids everyone is posting though, makes me feel like I'm not completely unable to play atm.  Btw to Nyte and other snipers how do you like the crosshairs on the default rifle?
Its usable. Also the hit indicators colour varies on your crosshair colour.

So CYAN is really good.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

You should be sorry.
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6721|Sweden
nice video:)
off-topic: wow museseeker, putting a smilie in the sig pic rules:D
that was cool:)
link52787
+29|6523
you are pretty skilled Nyte.  Good job on the video.  I like your BF2 vids too. 

Can you give me a tip on getting the expert sniping badge?
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6601|Warwickshire, England
I liked it, the only thing that is missing is you getting some dog tags. Great vid though!

SoC./Omega wrote:

Nyte wrote:

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

So have you came up with your exscuses for having a shitty kdr in 2142 as well yet?
If 3.3 KDR is bad with 67% accuracy, then I guess my excuse is "your jealous".

Now sit down Mohammed Abdul.
lol joo got owned mohammed.
nice vid, glad to see the breathing scope thingy doesnt bug you lol
You should try to keep your racism less public you fuckin 12 year old immature little cunt
p.s. you might stop saying owned and noob every 5 seconds after you grow big boy hair
Stags
+26|6657
He made you mad.  He wins.  Currently, you're very pissed off and seemingly not keeping you cool.

If you are so great why don't you make you own 2142 video and show us you uber 1337|\|355

I've noticed now in 2142, a lot of people really need to learn to calm down and actually aim.  Been in sniper-duels where they fired first but I just lined up and took my time... bang head shot.  (well it was more of me not running around like a chicken with my head cut off, like they were).
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
Nyte- the only respectable sniper, cool vid.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6776|EUR

Mushroomcar wrote:

nice video:)
off-topic: wow museseeker, putting a smilie in the sig pic rules:D
that was cool:)
Chou
+737|6792
Chou https://www.realestniggas.com/board/images/smilies/smilies/heartbeat.gif Nyte
asbad
+19|6722|Ireland
Im getting sick of these videos!

Im gonna put you people to shame and make an "Ownage video" which will basically be various clips of me getting my ass kicked in a variety of ways.
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6487|UK
lame
eagles1106
+269|6585|Marlton, New Jersey.
Sit down spammage detected.  Jesus nyte, just because you learned a new little term doesnt mean it necessarily sounds good when used every 3 seconds :S
R0lyP0ly
+161|6655|USA
From a completely unbiased perspective, and with having seen countless other "1337 sn1p3r" vids, I would have to say your's was...above par, but not the best. But definitely above par. Better than me on any day of the week, except for the days that end in 'y'.

And yes, add "Mohammed", or whatever it's name means, to the list of "owned". Nyte beat you, you just don't want to admit it. Don't worry, there has to be another no-life puke somewhere in the world who's willing to console you over your complete and utter lack of any means of civilized argument. Buh-bye.

Stags wrote:

He made you mad.  He wins.  Currently, you're very pissed off and seemingly not keeping you cool.

If you are so great why don't you make you own 2142 video and show us you uber 1337|\|355
...yawn. He didnt make me mad Im not fond of immaturity and racism thats all. I suppose you could tell im not keeping my cool over here by the way I typed.. Firstly I dont play 2142 I think it sucks secondly I didnt come in here talkin about how great I am but my ratio with sniper is still better than his and I suck at sniper. That oughta tell you how much this kid sucks.

R0lyP0ly wrote:

And yes, add "Mohammed", or whatever it's name means, to the list of "owned". Nyte beat you, you just don't want to admit it.
I love these e-fruit fanboys here.. beat me at what retard ? Are you kidding me do you just say owned after everything dumbshit? Halarious how you think theres some actual debate or conversation here to have a "civilized arguement" ..just me telling nyte what a douche he is
00joe
+16|6648|UK
Transport shots were great, rest was pretty standard.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6655|USA

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Halarious how you think theres some actual debate or conversation here to have a "civilized arguement" .
Hilarious how you think you havewon anything, or expressed that anybody other yourself is a prick
Be sure to quote where I claim I "won" anything as if there was something to be won in the first place dumbass.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

I won everything!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

Nite annoys me.
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6678|Ft. Drum, NY
nice vid nyte, love the sniping kids outa their juiced up buggies. ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ  needs to chilax. Life's to short especially when nyte has you in his crosshairs.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
nyte is ownage coming straight outta toronto.

woo woo
irok100
+114|6651
yet another dissapointing performance from Nyte a.k.a alex rodriguez ... yawns* stretches* pwn ya in the morning
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6592|Your attic

irok100 wrote:

yet another dissapointing performance from Nyte a.k.a alex rodriguez ... yawns* stretches* pwn ya in the morning
Yea.....

you know you can't do the whole cocky sniper thing, I think Nyte trademarked it back in '05.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard