rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6553
BF2142 is fun. But it took a weeks woth of playin before I realized bf2 is better so now I'm back playin bf2.
psH
Banned
+217|6376|Sydney
what kind of retard thought it was gonna be like BF2? havent they seen the trailers? haven't they seen the friggin Voss L-AR and the Zeller? man i hope those people die.
KORdaemon
+2|6364
i agree with everything except the part about you need more coordination.  i personally think you need a LOT less than you used to and that annoying auto-stabalizer makes it even less (that thing gets in the way of tight manouvering ).  i liked the helicopters in the old game cuz they were harder to control and being able to fly one was sort of a prestige.
p34cekeeper
+16|6328|Dundee, Scotland
Yeh but flying the Doragon or the EU one needs a different approach. Mastering the fly slow/hover/aim missles technique takes a fair bit of practice, and if you can't do it, your wasting a perfectly good jet. I think the prestige is still there; and no, I cant fly that well lol.

And then we come to the commander.... A good commander can attack and destroy any armored vehicle on the map with a bit of planning, using EMP->Orbital strike. I never get tired of people who spam the Orbital strike ASAP instead of waiting for a perfect opportunity. The only kills a crap commander gets are the result of players flapping during strikes and getting erased...
Col.Vind
Bob Saget is my karkand..
+14|6335|Smurfvillage, Gotland
I just got teamswitched at the end of a titan round that had taken over half an hour and I was the commander on the winning side.. that should not be possible.. therefore, this game sucks balls and I will never play it again..

bf2 suddenly feels bug free after playing titan mode..
millhous
+39|6630|OREEGONE, USA

Col.Vind wrote:

I just got teamswitched at the end of a titan round that had taken over half an hour and I was the commander on the winning side.. that should not be possible.. therefore, this game sucks balls and I will never play it again..

bf2 suddenly feels bug free after playing titan mode..
Its called a jerkoff admin.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6336
The autobalance is indeed way more retarded than in Bf2, although getting switch while being commander isn´t possible without the "help" of an admin.
Especially on servers getting empty due to late daytime, I often get switched into the losing team, after I put great effort in it to make sure it loses.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6809|Belgium

Sisco10 wrote:

The autobalance is indeed way more retarded than in Bf2, although getting switch while being commander isn´t possible without the "help" of an admin.
Especially on servers getting empty due to late daytime, I often get switched into the losing team, after I put great effort in it to make sure it loses.
Yeah, I had that too many times myself.. Although in Conquest it seems to happen less than in Titan Mode..
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6336

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Yeah, I had that too many times myself.. Although in Conquest it seems to happen less than in Titan Mode..
Agree. Strange though...
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Superglueman
+21|6352|The Great South Land

Sisco10 wrote:

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Agree. Strange though...
Ive been playing for about 3 weeks and i think it sucks balls also....
It freezes,it crashes, it glitches...
The role of tank is reduced to fighting other tanks almost exclusively..attack chopper range of targets reduced completely, apc is a useless coffin....infantry shooting doesnt ever seem aligned(i shot a guy once and wasnt even aiming at him properly)...but the biggest thing...

The conquest game maps are unbalanced and even unfair....3 weeks of playing and 150hrs as PAC and about 2hrs as EU....i finally realized the maps are ALL to EU advantage...

Cant ever swap, EU side always has more players, more ranks....

SOME bf2 servers got rank stacked and unfair towards the end but 2142 was that way from the start....it just bf2 sniper wimps that like 2142 cause sniper kit is a bit better, everything else is shithouse...

IMO
Blueteam21
+5|5856

psH wrote:

what kind of retard thought it was gonna be like BF2? havent they seen the trailers? haven't they seen the friggin Voss L-AR and the Zeller? man i hope those people die.
i agree

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard